Why LM and all others are quiet??

Posted: 11 years ago
Everyone is blasting over SP, 4 lions... ðŸ˜ƒðŸ˜ƒ

SP is tweeting about it... ðŸ˜•

Then why LM is quiet?? and yeah, aslo, Karan, Madhura, Akshay are quiet... Kya hua hai yaar??? Set ke aas paas network problem aaaya hai kyaa???😆

They guyz are chup-chaap listening...Oopss...reading 'coz they know the truth behind all this fiasco...😳

Just hoping for the best..Barun is not quitting... ye news jald se jald aaye bhawaannn!!!!!!

*Fingers crossed* ðŸ¤”

Read this if you wanna relax for some time from the War -->> OS: Tujhe Bhula Diya
Edited by WhatsMyName - 11 years ago
all r scared to talk...wonder why???hmmm

investigation kray ka pari ;))
Originally posted by Fazila~

all r scared to talk...wonder why???hmmm

investigation kray ka pari ;))

Fuzzy bond in action 😆
StarPlus tweeted that Barun has officially quit and that there's nothing they can do and they're sad themselves. So I guess it's legit?

As for the others remaining quiet, fair enough, it's not any of their business. I would do the same if I were in their position
I just hope Barun doesnt quit nahin diwali ke din mera diwala nikal jayega...😆

BTW, whatsyourname?? joking...it's ur username so dats y...😆

D most ashtonishing thing is why only gul is stuck? wat about oder 3 producers-nissar, rajesh n one more's name i dunno!
dis ws a joint ventrue of all 4, not only gul...
Originally posted by Tiashaa

I just hope Barun doesnt quit nahin diwali ke din mera diwala nikal jayega...😆

BTW, whatsyourname?? joking...it's ur username so dats y...😆

D most ashtonishing thing is why only gul is stuck? wat about oder 3 producers-nissar, rajesh n one more's name i dunno!
dis ws a joint ventrue of all 4, not only gul...

My name is Shilpa, my airtel user...
Originally posted by Geepants

StarPlus tweeted that Barun has officially quit and that there's nothing they can do and they're sad themselves. So I guess it's legit?

As for the others remaining quiet, fair enough, it's not any of their business. I would do the same if I were in their position

Oh! its nothing like that..
there isn't any official statement..!! 
Originally posted by WhatsMyName

bang on dear..what will they day when we just fllod them with some thing with out trsuting bs and i suppose we are big phakhis of him...i guess all are just pissed off after all this..even i would have done the same thngs..gs reply..

the best joke is our mmebers feel actors update daily on fb and twitter nowadats even karan and abhaas have restrcited ...any i guess sp are nt fools to release such a statemenet thro twitter acct...

we do nt trust bs bt call ourselves his fan...😭😭😭😭😭

Isn't a tweet from StarPlus considered official? Unless you actually prefer Barun saying the words

Here's the tweets if you want!

STAR Plus ?@StarPlus_India

Yes, Barun Sobti seems to have made up his mind to quit #IPKKND. We totally share your disappointment.

STAR Plus ?@StarPlus_India

Yes, we confirm that Barun has quit #IPKKND. This is solely his decision and there's nothing much that we can do about it.

Since they say "we confirm" I would assume this is an official statement