Page 1
Page   of 4
Page 2 Page 4

jasminerahul

IF-Sizzlerz

jasminerahul

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 1:17am | IP Logged

Autumn Melancholy

Kunal wrapped a sheet around his beloved wife Kasturi's body.She was sick.She was having high fever.
"Sweety...have a good sleep.When you wake up in the morning you will be cured completely".
She smiled,but her face was pale as it had lost it's charm.
She closed her eyes pretending to sleep as she did not want Kunal to know that she was not able to sleep.

The next morning...
Kunal woke up when sun rays fell on his face.He saw Kasturi sleeping like a cute baby.He touched her forehead.Still she had high temperature.He felt sad.He did not want to wake her up as she was weak.He looked outside through the window.It was Autumn;his favourite season.He loved Autumn as it made nature colourful and beautiful.He loved the colour change in leaves which occurs during Autumn.He became pleasant seeing the beautiful nature.
fall-of-autumn-leaves-wallpaper
He ran out.
He went near a tree.It was shedding leaves.Leaves fell on him.He felt relief.Autumn always gave him hopes.

It was during an Autumn season that he met his wife Kasturi for the first time.They met daily.Their friendship grew stronger turning them into lovers.
One day Kunal proposed,
"Kasturi...I can't live without you.Will you be with me forever?Will you marry me?"
She blushed,"Yes Kunal".
He was very happy.
She asked him,"But will you promise me that you will be with me forever?"
Kunal did not wait to reply,"Yes,I promise.I will be always there with you.Our love is so deep that we will always be with each other".
Autumn leaves fell upon them.
Kunal felt very happy,
"This tree is blessing us by shedding it's colourful leaves on us".
But Kasturi's face was fading.
"No Kunal.It is not blessing,it's cursing us.Unfortunately Autumn's evil eyes have fallen on us...that hints that we can't be with each other forever".
"What are you saying Kasturi?"
Tears covered her eyes making her vision unclear.
"Leaves falling down...that also on our body is a bad omen".
"No,it's such a beautiful scene.I feel nice when leaves fall upon me".
"But my heart felt the pain of separation when leaves fell on us.It was during Autumn that I lost my family.I cursed the moment which poured leaves on us.From then onwards I hate Autumn.I am scared of Fall.We should not have met during Autumn.We should not have fallen in love during Autumn.We falling in love would be tragic like the leaves falling during Autumn.We should not have opened our heart to each other when leaves were falling upon us".
She was pouring out her emotions through her tears.
He wiped her tears.
"No Kasturi.I still believe that our love life will be as beautiful as Autumn.I am happy that our love blossomed during the most beautiful season.We will be always be with each other Kasturi.Autumn cannot always snatch your loved ones from you".
He embraced her with warmth and affection.Her tears still had the taste of fear.

Two years have passed.
They had a blissful life.But Kasturi fell ill.Her fever was getting worse making her extremely weak.

Kunal went back to the room.Kunal touched Kasturi's face.
"Kasturi.."He called her softly.
Kasturi was finding hard to open her eyes.
Kunal felt really upset seeing her condition.
He called the doctor home.
The Doctor examined her.
"Doctor...Kasturi took medicines regularly.Still she has high temperature",Kunal talked about her condition.
The Doctor was gloomy,
"Sorry to say Kunal.Your wife's is not a silly fever.She is suffering from pneumonia".
Kunal was shocked.
The Doctor continued,
"You people did'nt realize it.So it has become really worse.Take her to the hospital immediately.Otherwise it is going to be very dangerous".
Kunal got scared of losing Kasturi.
The Doctor left.
Kunal saw Kasturi looking at him.After the sky turned blue now only Kasturi opened her eyes properly.That gave him hope.
He sat near her.
Her lips shivered,
"I am having pneumonia.Right?"
Kunal could not speak.He was scared whether he will burst into tears if he speaks.
"Kunal...I told you...Autumn is the season of loss for me.Will i die?Will i lose you?Will we get separated?"
She was really emotional.
Kunal wanted to burst into tears.But he controlled his tears.He did not allow his tears to flow out as he knew that his tears would make Kasturi weaker.
He cupped her face in his hands.
"No.For me Autumn is the season of hope.I have hope Kasturi.Nothing bad will happen".
Kkavyanjali in bedroom after haldi

Her tears were rolling down her cheeks while listening to him.

He embraced her giving her comfort.
"I will change my clothes and come.We will go to the hospital now".
She nodded her head slowly.
He went to change his clothes.
Kasturi said in her mind,
"I know Kunal.My death is near.I can't be saved.There is no use of hoping as it is Autumn".

He got ready and came out of the dressing room.Kasturi was sleeping.
"You slept again?Must be tired".
He lifted her up in his arms and started walking to the car.Suddenly he felt strange.His hands started shivering.He placed her down and held her hand.
"Kasturi".
His fingers moved towards her nose to feel her breath.
But she was not breathing.
To his shock he realized that he has lost his beloved forever.Kasturi's fear was right.Autumn has separated them from each other.They can never be together again.
Kunal's hopes were shattered and he cried loudly calling his beloved's name:Kasturiii!
Now even for Kunal,Autumn is the season of loss.Just ne second made him hate Autumn.Kunal could hear only the sad song of Autumn.

(Please listen to the song:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X5evYjCljAg)

Leaves fell upon them.Kunal who loved leaf fall could only find melancholy in the leaves.

After a year...
Again an Autumn...
Kunal shed tears as it was Kasturi's first death Anniversary.
He saw a lone leaf flying towards him.
It fell on his shoulder.He took it from his shoulder and looked at it.He could see Kasturi's smiling face in it.Time has changed...may be Kunal also changed along with the time.Otherwise he would not have felt that this leaf was bringing his hope back after he buried his hopes when he lost his love.
He kept the leaf close to his heart.
He whispered to himself,
"My Kasturi is back to me in the form of a leaf".
That leaf gave him hope to live with his Kasturi.
It was sweet and sour moment: sweet memories of her made him smile, but when he remembered his loss sadness enveloped him.(Thanks to AASUS.The last sentence was her's)

The end

The following 37 member(s) liked the above post:

Riyanka12abjeyaSindhuBspring089Tamanna_TJcutestar12mizzraksha712kptlmounacutyylaraibAmanda.LimKuruppriya_ya1408sanny-beautifuldreamymishti88dazzling_gloryammu5leenukiguruMishti13sana11fffan123riafnaPunkin22rukuswasthikaAngel13summaiyasayed-Mounika-khwaishfanjeb1OptimisticEyesnahtani88t_areebdrunkiiebabemandy15goldenmoon-Priya01-Orchid-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Autumn Melancholy-Ejaz SHUBANgI OS" in Teri Meri Love Stories forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

fffan123

IF-Rockerz

fffan123

Posted: 13 November 2012 at 8:49am | IP Logged
Very Emotional OS. Cry Cry Cry

nahtani88

IF-Sizzlerz

nahtani88

Posted: 13 November 2012 at 9:00am | IP Logged
Amazing OS
Thank You So Much For The PM

leenukiguru

IF-Rockerz

leenukiguru

Posted: 13 November 2012 at 9:17am | IP Logged
emotional

-Orchid-

IF-Addictz

-Orchid-

Posted: 13 November 2012 at 9:46am | IP Logged
Awesome ONE Dear

Loved it so much

..Jyoti..

IF-Rockerz

..Jyoti..

Posted: 13 November 2012 at 9:52am | IP Logged
amazing..

khwaishfan

IF-Sizzlerz

khwaishfan

Posted: 13 November 2012 at 10:01am | IP Logged
Hi thanks 4 da pm n emotional OS! Beautifully written!

summaiyasayed

IF-Sizzlerz

summaiyasayed

Posted: 13 November 2012 at 10:03am | IP Logged
superb updt

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.