FF: FORBIDDEN LOVE SEASON 2 Thread 4 Imp NOte Pg23 - Page 7

Posted: 11 years ago
 awesome update  feeling bad for khushi n arnav wonder where dadi-arnav convo wll lead to loved the update congrats on the new thread Edited by drunkiiebabe - 11 years ago
please update this FF with precaps today...🥺
PLEASE...!!!!!!!!!!..😭
Arnav is crazy if he thinks Khushi will be with an engaged man
nice update Madhu!! waiting for today's update 
we want update...!!!!!
waiting...plzzz... Edited by ushankitvc - 11 years ago

Part 15:

The entire day Arnav couldnt think anything else but her.. Why was she doing this? She loved him , then why did she fake all this with Adi? Why was she allowing herself to get comfortable with Adi? How can she accept Adi's proposal? How can she think of marrying Adi? HAs she gone mad? She can marry someone she doesnt love?

He was walking restlessly in the Living room. He had tried calling her more than 15 times but she never answered his phone calls.. He had sent some 8 to 10 messages to her, asking her to call him asasp but she didnt even reply to those..All this was surely making him more Mad.. How could she just ignore him to this extent? Daadi came there and stood beside him..

Daadi: Chotte..

This one word made him go more angry on her.. Yes she was one of the reason for this state of his.. Couldnt she just deny sending Khushi with Adi? He turned back and looked at her..

Arnav: How could you Daadi.. What was wrong with you? You know I dont like Khushi getting comfortable with her Friends like this. And you sent her for a whole day out with that Damm Adi?
Daadi was very much surprised by this kind of possessiveness showed by him.. 

Daadi: What is wrong with you Arnav? She has gone with ADI.. No one esle.. The same Adi who just proposed her last night for marriage and she agreed too. I dont see any harm in her going a day out with him.. 
Arnav: What The!! Daadi  you think she agreed means she wanted to marry that ADI? Bulshit ..!! 

Daadi: Arnav.. What are you saying? I mean what kind of anger level is this.. ? I have never seen you like this before..

Arnav just moved his hand angrily in his hair and then sat on the couch breathing hard.. Daadi sat beside him and tried to touch his hand when he got up again..

Arnav: Call her and ask her to get back home now.. 
Daadi: What? Arnav.. You have gone Mad... Officially Mad.. Just stop behaving like a Father to her.. She is just your responsibilty.. Doesnt mean you can Boss her always..

Arnav turned towards his Daadi and replied back..

Arnav: How can you approve she getting married to Adi? Do you even know she doesnt love him?
Daadi: Yes I do Chotte.. I do know she doesnt love him.. But do you know why is she doing this? If you cannot decide and take a stand, she can Arnav.. She is taking this decision for YOU.. So that you dont break Lavanya's heart..

Arnav was shocked to hear this.. That means Daadi knew everything about it? She knew that Khushi loved him from long time? Then why the hell she never told him that? And Daadi was shocked to hear this from Arnav.. He knows she doesnt love Adi.. Does that mean he knows whom she loves? 

Arnav: And doing this she thinks I will marry Lavanya? 

Daadi: Ohh!! Then what do you expect Chotte? What do you want from Khushi? Tell me that? You want her to keep seeing you and Lavanya together and keep being jealous? You want Khushi to wait for you to get married to Lavanya first and then think about her future with someone? Or you want Khushi to never ever get married in her life and keep waiting for you .. 

Arnav (Instantly replied to her): Daadi she knows well I am not interested in getting married to anyone.. I do not believe in commitments like this.. Thats the reason I never got married to Lavanya.. And Lavanya was fine with it too.. Now suddenly Nani and Di are insisting me to get married .. I am not willing to Daadi.. Why the hell cant they understand? And was that not enough that even Khsuhi has started to play her ways to get me stick to Lavanya?

Daadi: Chotte.. Just because you are not willing to commit to Lavanya doesnt mean Khushi too cant get committed to someone else.. If she has decided to MOVE ON.. She can.. And I am with her this time.. SO you better start accepting the present Facts and think of what you want from your Living Relationship with Lavanya.. Because its high time you start thinking about her too.. 

Saying this Daadi left inside.. Arnav was more angry.. Everyone was expecting him to think about La..??? 

It was night.. Almost 10:00pm. Arnav was in the Bacony of his room and was waiting for Khsuhi to come back home.. Thats when he saw Adi driving his bike inside the Gates and parking it.. Khushi had worn his Jacket on her since it was too much cold out.. That surely messed Arnav's possessiveness more now.. She got down with Adi and then they waited there for 2 minutes.. She was looking all happy now.. She smiled at Adi and then waited for him to leave.. 

Adi: So.. Time to leave.. 
Khsuhi smiled and noded a yes..
Adi: Lunch tomorrow?
Khsuhi: Ohh no Adi.. I told you about the Pooja at home? Its tomorrow.. I cant even think of leaving the house even for my work.. But you are invited.. And I will wait for you.. 
Adi: Ohh Thanks.. I will surely come..
Khushi smiled.. He  suddenly saw some particle stuck to the corner of her lips.. He gestured her to wipe it but she was wiping in the wrong place.. So he himself wiped it off her lips and she smiled ..

Khushi: Thanks..
Adi: My Pleasure... Well that Gloss surely looks good on you.. 
Khushi raising her eye brow..
Khushi: Havnt you noticed much in this one day? (She asked smiling)
Adi: Yeah.. I actually Did.. (Blushing) 

Khsuhi was about to leave when he held her hand and pinned her to the Bike..SHe was struggling to leave but he had held her wrists.

Khsuhi: Adi.. What are you doing? Leave..
Adi said something to her in her ears which Arnav couldnt hear from there.. She became cautious and then smiled at him.. 
Khushi in turn replied to him in a soft low voice something and rushed inside..  Adi started his bike and then drove out.

Arnav couldnt understand what was wrong with her.. She behaved like a typical girl friend with that Adi.. 

Khushi walked inside towards her room and she was about to close her bedroom door when it was slammed open by him and he came inside the room.. SHe wasnt surprised.. He had to behave like this after what he just saw from the Balcony.. Yes she was been told by Adi that Arnav was watching them.. But so what... All this shouldnt bother him now.. He should understand what he truely needs in his life and to what extent.. If he wants her to be with him, he should take a stand and end up his relationship with Lavanaya if he thinks he never felt for her.. But even if he does that, would she be able to build her dreams with him , breaking Lavanya's heart? No.. She cannot.. Then why the hell was she expecting still from him?? She closed her eyes and then turned the other side..

Arnav: Why didnt you pick my calls?
Khushi started taking her earings off and placing them on the Dressing table..
Khushi: I didnt check my mobile.. Why did you call by the way? 
Arnav pulled her hand and made her hit the wall aside.. 

Arnav: Thats not the answer I was expecting Khushi.. How can you let him so close to you? Did he try to Ki ( He wanted to ask if they kissed but he just couldnt utter that sentence.. )
Khushi was quiet.. She could see his anger was at its peak today..  SHe just pushed him and then replied back.. 

Khushi: I am marrying Adi .. He has all right to get close to me.. 
Arnav was shocked.. THis was getting too ahead he thought.. He just gave her a last angry stare and left the room.. He had to think a lot now.. Something fruitful and something which could give him his peace of mind back..

Nex Morning.. 

Everyone were laughing and hugging each other with happines.. Khushi was getting down the stairs and she looked so confused by everyone's behaviour.. Lavanya was touching Nani's feet for taking blessings and that made Khushi more surprised.. She came down and saw Arnav standing with Anjali.. Anjali just kissed Arnav's forehead and then looked at Lavanya.. Daadi was quiet.. She was only faking smiles at everyone..

Khushi: Whats so good today? Anything I missed ?
Lavanya saw Khushi.. Well she never hated this girl.. She was only insecured knowing her ASR is falling for Khushi.. But now that he announced what he wanted, she was ready to forget everything.. 

Anjali: Ohh Yes Khsuhi.. Today is the most happiest day in my life..
Khushi (Smiling):Really?? Why??
Anjali: Because finally Chotte and Lavanya have decided.. 
Khushi (Little confused..): Decided??  What??
Arnav (Looking at Khushi smirking at her) : We are getting engaged next Week.. Me and Lavanya.. 

That was a major shock for Khushi.. He agreed to get engaged..? He really did? She looked at Daadi once and she could now understand why Daadi was only faking smile.. She was not happy.. Just like Khushi was not much happy hearing this news.. Lavanya blushed and hugged Arnav.. Khushi was totally shocked seeing them like this.. So finally the day came when they both had to take their decisions and lead their lives seperately.. She had tears in her eyes seeing Arnav hugging Lavanya back.. But this is what she wanted.. She wanted him to name his relationship with Lavanya and it happened today.. Then why was she so upset? She just gulped her tears and then turned the other side not to face anyone..

She had to hide her tears from everyone.. And she would never let anyone of them know that she was not happy with this.. Her heart was bleeding from inside.. After all the drama finally it was confirmed to her.. That she would never be able to get the Love of Arnav Singh Raizada.. He was getting married to someone else.. So her first crush, her first love was now ready to start his life with someone else.. Which meant only one thing.. Her LOVE was FORBIDDEN.. 

Arnav saw her turning her back to him. He knew why she did that. He didnt knew the decision he just took now would ever get the desired result or not.. What he knew was only this that if she wanted to marry Adi and settle herself with him, then he too would show her that he has ways of settling his messed life back to the right track and by thinking of getting married to Lavanya, he felt he was right.. Only Time would show these two what mistake they were doing. Only an Unknown Tragedy would make them correct these mistakes and this Tragedy was not too far.. 

To be Continued..

HINTS

1)

Nani : The Pooja Flowers are with Arnav.. I had asked him to get.. Khushi.. Can you please get that from him?

2) 

Adi: Khushi.. What are you doing inside the bathroom at this time??? And that Shower sound?? Are you ok Khushi?

Note: I wont be able to send PMs for this update.. 

Nice update..
Arnav and Khuhsi are doing sth against their wish and feel really sad for them. So is this the end of their relation which was never there?? And the tragedy that u said at the last. I guess sth very bad coming up.
And the hints were interesting.. Waiting for the next update.. Edited by me.ashiya - 11 years ago
loved the last line amazing hints