Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2

hopper_ocean

Viewbie

hopper_ocean

Posted: 15 November 2012 at 9:47pm | IP Logged
Shocked paruda gisel chellam one women show for the whole week .. HugHugHugHug thanks sweetie ..

This week everything was based deepavali pola. One thing am not happy here is they show Saro being a good SIL but what about being a son? It was so mean not to even call and wish them during the day .. Ermm how long would it take him to just give a call and wish them. He never even had a moment wondering if his parents are okay va nu. I really felt bad for both RS and Saradha Disapprove who clearly missed him so much ... and to top up their sadness, saro never called and wish them Thumbs Down Disappointed with Meenashi as well for not calling her in laws and wishing them. At least Vella vesti did ask Tamil to call and check on RS and saradha.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

krithikas

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "SM Nov 12-16 Discussions (Page 2)" in Saravanan Meenatchi forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

krithikas

IF-Sizzlerz

krithikas

Posted: 15 November 2012 at 10:20pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by hopper_ocean

Shocked paruda gisel chellam one women show for the whole week .. Hug thanks sweetie ..

This week everything was based deepavali pola. One thing am not happy here is they show Saro being a good SIL but what about being a son? It was so mean not to even call and wish them during the day .. Ermm how long would it take him to just give a call and wish them. He never even had a moment wondering if his parents are okay va nu. I really felt bad for both RS and Saradha Disapprove who clearly missed him so much ... and to top up their sadness, saro never called and wish them Thumbs Down Disappointed with Meenashi as well for not calling her in laws and wishing them. At least Vella vesti did ask Tamil to call and check on RS and saradha.

Amam akka, you are right . Saro not wishing cant believe it.. Diwali one spcial occasion where we wish our loved ones..Eppoda appa amma kita pesuvomnu irakanum la . this was unexpected..

hopper_ocean

hopper_ocean

Viewbie

hopper_ocean

Posted: 15 November 2012 at 10:42pm | IP Logged
sari saro as we all know is a dubbakur but meenashi?? she could have ask him to call the inlaws lae? she happily seem to forget them and paying more attention on her family D'oh

krithikas

migan

Cool Viewbie

migan

Posted: 16 November 2012 at 10:22pm | IP Logged
Thanks Gisel and Ratna.

I agree that Saro could have called his home or Meenakshi should have reminded him. Especially RS being so nice to her and she should reciprocate atleast that.

This bringing Sudha and Ramya - wav going to be fun in Saro house.

Gisel

Gisel

Goldie

Gisel

Posted: 17 November 2012 at 3:02am | IP Logged
What if bringing Sudha & Ramya adds problems?
College, teenage...a lot of responsiblity for Saro...I sense something bad is going to happen...I don't know whyErmm

hopper_ocean

Viewbie

hopper_ocean

Posted: 17 November 2012 at 4:19am | IP Logged
I am surprised they are portraying Tamil as an ignorant person now. How can he not know about the family financial situation. He was the one running around for money and loan during Meenashi wedding plus his also taking care of the accounts on the estate and other stuff... then how come his not aware about the debts?? Total confusion here.

Director seem to be giving the wrong message here. When Meenashi wanted to get married, at certain issues she was selfish Confused and now the same for Tamil too?? I can't seem to tolerate this.

And Saro bringing the girls to town to get them better education is something to be praised at. But then again, he fail to think the chaos that is going to go on in the house. What if Soundarya still remembers how the girls gave her the wrong drinks before and decides to be unfriendly with them?? Confused As it is Meenashi finds it hard to tackle Saradha, idhulae the girls are here. I really do hope both girls are smart enough to ignore Saradha's talk.

krithikas

krithikas

IF-Sizzlerz

krithikas

Posted: 17 November 2012 at 10:24pm | IP Logged
Just saw the promo , meenu sisters broke soundarya's some pendant and i think its lead to a fight . T shouting a S saying his siters are more important  than her .. Meenu finds out her sisters left the house and calls Saro..

nithyamkv

Channel Moderator

nithyamkv

Posted: 17 November 2012 at 11:44pm | IP Logged
Gisel, Thanks for the updates for the whole week ..

why are they showing Tamil as a dumbo..

Wonder how Meenu will manage her sisters and saradha.

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Saravanan Meenatchi Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.