Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Wen v cal, y does OPs tel us 2 watch oder shows?

Tish_Ani IF-Sizzlerz
Tish_Ani
Tish_Ani

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 12:48am | IP Logged
Hola,
This is really irritating guys.

First, they r lying to each and every one of us. With each call, a new story, a new plot is being developed.
If am not wrong, few ppl hv been sed Barun has got movies, few ppl hv herd it's Barun decisions and few ppl hv herd dat "This is wat we have got to say"!!

Second, dey are cancelling the calls n hung it up. Like they wil say "hello, hello" and disconnect it. How clever SP! But v r more clever dan u!Aren't we?Wink

Now third, wen dey r being called and asked about "Barun quitting", "Sanaya quitting" and "IPKKND ending", dey lie and den dey ask :
Do you watch Veera?It's our new show, do watch it
Do you watch DABH or YRKKH or SNS?
Dey even told dat "if IPKKND ends, no problem we have oder show slined for u wid interesting tracks and mind-blowing story"Angry

Dear SP, keep ur advice wid u! I HAVE NO INTEREST IN UR DABH N VEERA N SNS N YRKKH!!Dead
And, m damn sure dat whoever has received replies from SP, in d end it must be written sumthing like to try new shows lined up for ur entertainment...m i right? cz even i hv got datLOL

Dey r so clever, using Barun, the great Barun Sobti to promote deir oder shows...

SP, if sumthing Barun leaves n den IPK ends, I m damn sure u wil send peanuts in wankhede stadium!

PS: Keep calling n mailing dese ppl n dont get diverted by deir lies!

PS: Chngd topic bcz ppl cudnt understand d meaning of d post n confused it wid promos of d serial...ROFL

Edited by Tiashaa - 12 November 2012 at 1:15am

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

rajalekshmiHopeleslyInLoveArchana89nomad.ness-Siaa-Jaan_Arshisupriya.arshicoronapsychepinky89Aphrodite88

pinky89 IF-Sizzlerz
pinky89
pinky89

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 12:52am | IP Logged
Yeah they are asking mostly abt veera i said we are watching SP only for IPK that to for barun & sanaya ... We are not interested in other serials ...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Tish_AniARS24

Tish_Ani IF-Sizzlerz
Tish_Ani
Tish_Ani

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 12:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by pinky89

Yeah they are asking mostly abt veera i said we are watching SP only for IPK that to for barun & sanaya ... We are not interested in other serials ...
dey promoted DABH, sheesh...so it's clear dat DABH hs no natural fans like our ipk hasBig smile
priyalovely IF-Dazzler
priyalovely
priyalovely

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 12:59am | IP Logged
y sp not promoting the show????u want reason ri8...cos as fans u r promoting the show with BS leaving not leaving break etc na...so wats the neccessity nd need for sp to promote the show...tats wat u all ppl doing na...u want further more promotion than dis...and moreover bs s leaving according to u all na thn hw will thy show promo with bs?????im i ri8????its all wat u have created and not sp's fault...u r here giving free promotion to the show thru IF twitter fb and also thru news paper etc na...thn hw thy will show the promo...thinkkk...

Archana89MeeraHK

Archana89 Senior Member
Archana89
Archana89

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 1:00am | IP Logged
Promoting Veera to IPKKND audience sems funny...It's like chalk and cheese...!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Tish_Ani

shinaa IF-Rockerz
shinaa
shinaa

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 1:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by priyalovely

y sp not promoting the show????u want reason ri8...cos as fans u r promoting the show with BS leaving not leaving break etc na...so wats the neccessity nd need for sp to promote the show...tats wat u all ppl doing na...u want further more promotion than dis...and moreover bs s leaving according to u all na thn hw will thy show promo with bs?????im i ri8????its all wat u have created and not sp's fault...u r here giving free promotion to the show thru IF twitter fb and also thru news paper etc na...thn hw thy will show the promo...thinkkk...
agree

MeeraHKpriyalovely

Aphrodite88 IF-Sizzlerz
Aphrodite88
Aphrodite88

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 1:02am | IP Logged
i received the same nonsense promo too!
told them straight to the face..barun leaves, ipk ends and there will go my SP subscription
he said ok
and put down the phone

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Tish_Ani

Tish_Ani IF-Sizzlerz
Tish_Ani
Tish_Ani

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 1:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by priyalovely

Pls reread d topic dear...
Why is SP promoting ODER SHOWS not IPKKND, when we CALL DEM UP NOT on TV..Smile

Edited by Tiashaa - 12 November 2012 at 1:05am

Go to top