Bigg Boss Season 6 : Alag Che!

India-Forums

   
Bigg Boss Season 6 : Alag Che!
Bigg Boss Season 6 : Alag Che!

I dont want Aashka to get evicted this week!! (Page 4)

Mahek_No1 IF-Sizzlerz
Mahek_No1
Mahek_No1

Joined: 24 July 2005
Posts: 23397

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 3:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by yasper75

Originally posted by Mahek_No1

Originally posted by yasper75

Originally posted by Mahek_No1

Angry
Originally posted by .Shayari.

Yes..i dont want her to get evicted like this... I want BB to show her true colors to Urvashi and wants to see Aashka's mooh kala.. yesterday she again did bitch abt Urv and said that she doesn't need frnds like Urv... and the next min she hugs Urvashi, who was innocent abt aashka ...who always do bitch none other than thatAngry
I will be happy for her eviction only when BB shows her colors to UrvashiApprove

I think Urvashi already knows that that Aashka bitches about her, but she is a better person than Aashka and is a good friend with her. I don't know people can't share their friends, why does Aashka have problems with Urvashi being friends with Niketan it's like saying that she cannot share Her friends.

P.s I want Aashka to go this week but this seems unlikely coz BB are trying to show Aashka and Delnaaz in good light which means they will be finalists or even go onto win the show Angry


thats true but i think urvashi has tarshined her image a bit too now by showing that she is very jealous of sana for nothing other than being liked by ash and delu more than her.
She's become a bit doule faced as well. Previously, she would often pass critical remarks about niketan, vrajesh and co but now he's very friendly with them...
I still want Aashka to go out however..


I don't see her being jealous of Sana.

P.s. I know for sure next week Urvashi will be nominated, just hope she goes into a secret room.

If she hadn't been captain this week, she would've nominated Sapna and SANA !!! She told that to Niketan... the person who she used to criticize the most..
how things changed so suddenly in the house LOL

That does not mean that she is jealous, they are not in BB to make friends and relations, she is playing a very good game unlike the dumb Sana. Aashka needs to go out so that Sana can start using her own brain.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Shayu.

Shayu. IF-Rockerz
Shayu.
Shayu.

Joined: 12 April 2012
Posts: 8172

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 3:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mahek_No1

Originally posted by .Shayari.

Originally posted by Mahek_No1

Originally posted by tweetie19

I want Urvashi to be shown all the clips of Aashka n Delu backbiting against her...GMM should be caught red handed...Angry

The only way that will happen is if Urvashi goes into a secret room, otherwise BB will not show her the clips.
 
Urv deserves to be in secret room as there is lots of things happening behind her... 

Do u think this will happen, BB would put one of his favourites in there wouldn't he.

I am 100% sure that Urvashi will be nominated next week, I just hope she goes into the secret room/house.
 
i jus hope like so...yups u r right..BB always shows partiality to his fav housemates...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Mahek_No1

Mahek_No1 IF-Sizzlerz
Mahek_No1
Mahek_No1

Joined: 24 July 2005
Posts: 23397

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 3:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by yasper75

Originally posted by .Shayari.

Originally posted by Mahek_No1

Originally posted by tweetie19

I want Urvashi to be shown all the clips of Aashka n Delu backbiting against her...GMM should be caught red handed...Angry

The only way that will happen is if Urvashi goes into a secret room, otherwise BB will not show her the clips.
 
Urv deserves to be in secret room as there is lots of things happening behind her... 

I think it should be revealed in front of everyone that Aashka is a dramabazz not to one person alone...

I hope so too, but do think BB will do that.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Shayu.

yasper75 Senior Member
yasper75
yasper75

Joined: 22 October 2012
Posts: 286

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 3:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mahek_No1

Originally posted by yasper75

Originally posted by Mahek_No1

Originally posted by yasper75

Originally posted by Mahek_No1

Angry
Originally posted by .Shayari.

Yes..i dont want her to get evicted like this... I want BB to show her true colors to Urvashi and wants to see Aashka's mooh kala.. yesterday she again did bitch abt Urv and said that she doesn't need frnds like Urv... and the next min she hugs Urvashi, who was innocent abt aashka ...who always do bitch none other than thatAngry
I will be happy for her eviction only when BB shows her colors to UrvashiApprove

I think Urvashi already knows that that Aashka bitches about her, but she is a better person than Aashka and is a good friend with her. I don't know people can't share their friends, why does Aashka have problems with Urvashi being friends with Niketan it's like saying that she cannot share Her friends.

P.s I want Aashka to go this week but this seems unlikely coz BB are trying to show Aashka and Delnaaz in good light which means they will be finalists or even go onto win the show Angry


thats true but i think urvashi has tarshined her image a bit too now by showing that she is very jealous of sana for nothing other than being liked by ash and delu more than her.
She's become a bit doule faced as well. Previously, she would often pass critical remarks about niketan, vrajesh and co but now he's very friendly with them...
I still want Aashka to go out however..


I don't see her being jealous of Sana.

P.s. I know for sure next week Urvashi will be nominated, just hope she goes into a secret room.

If she hadn't been captain this week, she would've nominated Sapna and SANA !!! She told that to Niketan... the person who she used to criticize the most..
how things changed so suddenly in the house LOL

That does not mean that she is jealous, they are not in BB to make friends and relations, she is playing a very good game unlike the dumb Sana. Aashka needs to go out so that Sana can start using her own brain.


she is jealous. if she weren't, she would've gone for Aashka, the person who has been betraying her, not sana.


Charu21 IF-Sizzlerz
Charu21
Charu21

24 Forum Banner Contest Winner
Joined: 13 October 2010
Posts: 11587

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 3:59am | IP Logged
True!! It's high time now, her 'real' face must be revealed in front of everyone!!! I have never ever hated any contestant this much!! I just can't stand her face!! Ouch 
 
Though somewhere i want her to get lost ASAP but at the same time, i don't want her to get a chance in eliminated contestants' wild card entry (village home/ secret room thingy)! She should leave after that! Tab tak dil pe paththar rakh ke i ll still tolerate her!! Confused
 
But i feel Urvashi is smart, she already knows Ashka is a back staber n bitching queen! She is just tolerating her for game's sake! Urva knows Ashka comes in a package deal! If she directly declares war with her, that means she ll make 2 more enemies - Delu n Sana! I guess that could even be the reason for her nominating Sapna yest, otherwise most would have taken Sapna's name only! But coz of Urva's smart move, Ashka's chances got bright!! Wink (my theory) I want Urvashi or Niketan to win! Tongue
 
 


Edited by Charu21 - 12 November 2012 at 4:00am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Shayu.Mahek_No1Faraan92

Mahek_No1 IF-Sizzlerz
Mahek_No1
Mahek_No1

Joined: 24 July 2005
Posts: 23397

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 4:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by yasper75

Originally posted by Mahek_No1

Originally posted by yasper75

Originally posted by Mahek_No1

Originally posted by yasper75

Originally posted by Mahek_No1

Angry
Originally posted by .Shayari.

Yes..i dont want her to get evicted like this... I want BB to show her true colors to Urvashi and wants to see Aashka's mooh kala.. yesterday she again did bitch abt Urv and said that she doesn't need frnds like Urv... and the next min she hugs Urvashi, who was innocent abt aashka ...who always do bitch none other than thatAngry
I will be happy for her eviction only when BB shows her colors to UrvashiApprove

I think Urvashi already knows that that Aashka bitches about her, but she is a better person than Aashka and is a good friend with her. I don't know people can't share their friends, why does Aashka have problems with Urvashi being friends with Niketan it's like saying that she cannot share Her friends.

P.s I want Aashka to go this week but this seems unlikely coz BB are trying to show Aashka and Delnaaz in good light which means they will be finalists or even go onto win the show Angry


thats true but i think urvashi has tarshined her image a bit too now by showing that she is very jealous of sana for nothing other than being liked by ash and delu more than her.
She's become a bit doule faced as well. Previously, she would often pass critical remarks about niketan, vrajesh and co but now he's very friendly with them...
I still want Aashka to go out however..


I don't see her being jealous of Sana.

P.s. I know for sure next week Urvashi will be nominated, just hope she goes into a secret room.

If she hadn't been captain this week, she would've nominated Sapna and SANA !!! She told that to Niketan... the person who she used to criticize the most..
how things changed so suddenly in the house LOL

That does not mean that she is jealous, they are not in BB to make friends and relations, she is playing a very good game unlike the dumb Sana. Aashka needs to go out so that Sana can start using her own brain.


she is jealous. if she weren't, she would've gone for Aashka, the person who has been betraying her, not sana.



That is called playing tha game not jealousy, Urvashi does not know that Aashka is betraying her yet, hope that day comes soon.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Shayu.

Mahek_No1 IF-Sizzlerz
Mahek_No1
Mahek_No1

Joined: 24 July 2005
Posts: 23397

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 4:04am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Charu21

True!! It's high time now, her 'real' face must be revealed in front of everyone!!! I have never ever hated any contestant this much!! I just can't stand her face!! Ouch 
 
Though somewhere i want her to get lost ASAP but at the same time, i don't want her to get a chance in eliminated contestants' wild card entry (village home/ secret room thingy)! She should leave after that! Tab tak dil pe paththar rakh ke i ll still tolerate her!! Confused
 
But i feel Urvashi is smart, she already knows Ashka is a back staber n bitching queen! She is just tolerating her for game's sake! Urva knows Ashka comes in a package deal! If she directly declares war with her, that means she ll make 2 more enemies - Delu n Sana! I guess that could even be the reason for her nominating Sapna yest, otherwise most would have taken Sapna's name only! But coz of Urva's smart move, Ashka's chances got bright!! Wink (my theory) I want Urvashi or Niketan to win! Tongue
 
 

 Very well said, she is one clever player in the house and the other is Niketan.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Shayu.Charu21

Shayu. IF-Rockerz
Shayu.
Shayu.

Joined: 12 April 2012
Posts: 8172

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 4:07am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Charu21

True!! It's high time now, her 'real' face must be revealed in front of everyone!!! I have never ever hated any contestant this much!! I just can't stand her face!! Ouch 
 
Though somewhere i want her to get lost ASAP but at the same time, i don't want her to get a chance in eliminated contestants' wild card entry (village home/ secret room thingy)! She should leave after that! Tab tak dil pe paththar rakh ke i ll still tolerate her!! Confused
 
But i feel Urvashi is smart, she already knows Ashka is a back staber n bitching queen! She is just tolerating her for game's sake! Urva knows Ashka comes in a package deal! If she directly declares war with her, that means she ll make 2 more enemies - Delu n Sana! I guess that could even be the reason for her nominating Sapna yest, otherwise most would have taken Sapna's name only! But coz of Urva's smart move, Ashka's chances got bright!! Wink (my theory) I want Urvashi or Niketan to win! Tongue
 
 
 
 
@red...aila charu..i dint think abt that..u r right... eliminate hagayi tho aisa hona hain ki kabhi lout ke nahi aaye wohAngry
 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Mahek_No1Charu21

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Bigg Boss Season 6 : Alag Che! Topic Index

  • Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index