Bigg Boss Season 6 : Alag Che!

India-Forums

I dont want Aashka to get evicted this week!! (Page 3)

Shayu. IF-Rockerz
Shayu.
Shayu.

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 3:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tweetie19

I want Urvashi to be shown all the clips of Aashka n Delu backbiting against her...GMM should be caught red handed...Angry

iss GMM ki band bajana chahiye

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Mahek_No1

Mahek_No1 IF-Sizzlerz
Mahek_No1
Mahek_No1

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 3:37am | IP Logged

I want Urvashi to be shown all the clips of Aashka n Delu backbiting against her...GMM should be caught red handed...Angry

The only way that will happen is if Urvashi goes into a secret room, otherwise BB will not show her the clips.

Edited by Mahek_No1 - 12 November 2012 at 3:38am

Shayu.

Shayu. IF-Rockerz
Shayu.
Shayu.

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 3:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by *king*

Yeah, even I want Aashka to be torn apart by Urvashi before being eliminated. She and her fake tears need a reality check. I have a feeling Sapna or Aashka might be eliminated this week considering the dwindling ratio between boys and galz in the house. If either of teh boys leave it leaves only 3 boys in the house. So its highly prabable it might be aashka this week as Sapna is BB's turrup ka ikka.

*king*

@red:ROFL

*king*

yasper75 Senior Member
yasper75
yasper75

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 3:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mahek_No1

Originally posted by sscomp32

Originally posted by .Shayari.

Originally posted by sscomp32

She is too much of a torture to watch, I just want that before this friday she gets exposed and gets out this friday, bahut ho gaya aanshuka aur uska drama.Angry

thanq sscomp32..for reviving my thread...ROFL 
hope so .. love it if BB  would show her bitching parts to Urv and she get kicked out from the houseAngry

But going by big boss's history, delu aur aanshuka last tak jayenge. Angry
And Please call me Suyash.
 Tongue

I just hope none of these two win, they don't deserve to win.

tbh delu HAS so far deserved to win for the way she has conducted herself, regardless of whether she has been hiding her true feelings...

BeingBlunt

Shayu. IF-Rockerz
Shayu.
Shayu.

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 3:40am | IP Logged

The only way that will happen is if Urvashi goes into a secret room, otherwise BB will not show her the clips.

Urv deserves to be in secret room as there is lots of things happening behind her... 

Mahek_No1

yasper75 Senior Member
yasper75
yasper75

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 3:43am | IP Logged

Originally posted by yasper75

Angry

Yes..i dont want her to get evicted like this... I want BB to show her true colors to Urvashi and wants to see Aashka's mooh kala.. yesterday she again did bitch abt Urv and said that she doesn't need frnds like Urv... and the next min she hugs Urvashi, who was innocent abt aashka ...who always do bitch none other than thatAngry
I will be happy for her eviction only when BB shows her colors to UrvashiApprove

I think Urvashi already knows that that Aashka bitches about her, but she is a better person than Aashka and is a good friend with her. I don't know people can't share their friends, why does Aashka have problems with Urvashi being friends with Niketan it's like saying that she cannot share Her friends.

P.s I want Aashka to go this week but this seems unlikely coz BB are trying to show Aashka and Delnaaz in good light which means they will be finalists or even go onto win the show Angry

thats true but i think urvashi has tarshined her image a bit too now by showing that she is very jealous of sana for nothing other than being liked by ash and delu more than her.
She's become a bit doule faced as well. Previously, she would often pass critical remarks about niketan, vrajesh and co but now he's very friendly with them...
I still want Aashka to go out however..

I don't see her being jealous of Sana.

P.s. I know for sure next week Urvashi will be nominated, just hope she goes into a secret room.

If she hadn't been captain this week, she would've nominated Sapna and SANA !!! She told that to Niketan... the person who she used to criticize the most..
how things changed so suddenly in the house LOL
yasper75 Senior Member
yasper75
yasper75

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 3:44am | IP Logged

Urv deserves to be in secret room as there is lots of things happening behind her... 

I think it should be revealed in front of everyone that Aashka is a dramabazz not to one person alone...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Shayu.Mahek_No1

Mahek_No1 IF-Sizzlerz
Mahek_No1
Mahek_No1

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 3:44am | IP Logged

Do u think this will happen, BB would put one of his favourites in there wouldn't he.

I am 100% sure that Urvashi will be nominated next week, I just hope she goes into the secret room/house.

Shayu.

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Bigg Boss Season 6 : Alag Che! Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index