Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

'DANGEROUS TEMPTATION" kr SS- sequel chp 5 pg 78 (Page 77)

--devilish-- Senior Member
--devilish--
--devilish--

Posted: 25 March 2013 at 4:44am | IP Logged

Hey guys...heres the update...dont throw jhuttas and chappals ha...really very sorry for updating this late..! :P Dead Embarrassed

Sometimes you think about your beloved so much that...you forget the difference between reality and hallucination. Yes, i was hallucinating and way to busy my REY LAND. He wasn't kissing me, in fact I still didn't evn open my eyes yet. I was struggling to open them, scared to begin because i always fear the end. I feared that me being a vampire, meeting Rey, Swayam, Sharon and Kimberly will all be a dream and I would have to go through all this hell again. But how would i know..whether it is reallly a dream or not..? I heard faint voices in the background. Someone's arms around my waist filling my heart with the warmth you feel when you drink hot chocolate during winter. It was him and I knew it. Finally I was in his arms, cuddling closer to his chest, feeling his heart beat. Wait a minute, something snapped me. He is alive?? really? could it be possible? oh my god. I flung open my eyes at once and felt a rush of fresh oxygen flow inside me. "wh..what...happened...?" i said with all my strength i could but i knew it came out as a whisper. I looked up to see him staring up at me. That expression wasn't worried nor happy nor sad nor angry. It was something i couldn't comprehend and wasn't ready for that. We just kept looking at eachother, seeing eachother's reflection in eachother's eyes until i finally realised that i was sitting on his lap holding his hands and the rest were staring at us. I sat up straight on the couch beside him going red like always.

"your alive??" i asked again. A little bit loud this time so that i am audible.

"Kriya..i'm sorry..i have been a jerk to you.." rey started.

"Yes, you have been a BIG jerk...what kinda a guy leaves his girl alone..??" i replied cutting him off in the middle. Wow, did i just say that?? I looked around hesitantly. Swayam's place and belive me or not the small ray of light coming from the winndow was irritating the hell out of me. I kept my palm in front of me blocking it from reaching my face. Swayam quickly closed the curtain noticing this. I looked at rey. He was still looking down thinking very deeply.

"so..I'm a human again ??" I replied giving that nervous laugh because as far as i knew i was in between of a bunch of supernatural beings.

"you aren't.." replies Sharon. I stared back at her giving a "whats going on??" look.

"I will tell you whats wrong.." replied rey as he streched his hand in front of me signalling me to hold it.

We were in th backyard near the picnik table. I walked in front of him, ignoring his offer. I did it again..what is wrong with me..??

"so it happened like this..." he started explaining...

FLASHBACK:

(guys this in short : kriya when she staked her heart...her vampire soul goes in to her past where she was a human. That day she was gonna fall off a building but she was saved by her friend Brigette. But when her vampire soul goes in her past and takes the place of her human soul...she unfortunately falls off a biulding and isnt saved. PS: samajhme aya/..? :P )

Meanwhile:

Swayam anD Sharon saw kriya fall down..Swayam ran towards her and caught her. "please don't die.." was the last thing he uttered before kriya closed her eyes...They waited and waited hoping that everything will go alright. Swayam stared at kriya's innocent face...she was too young to die...she barely had begun her life as a vampire and she had so much to die. Swayam would never be able to forgive himself to let his best friend. He felt something cold in his hands and its smell made him alert. Blood. Human Blood.

"kim??!?!?" he yelled

"It worked..!" kim replied and quickly collected some of kriya blood flowing from her forehead into a small flask..

"what the hell...? why is she bleeding..?" Sharon replied getting tensed

"Guys...take her to the hospital...quick...shes been hurt.." Kim replied "i  will get rey..." she replied in an assuring look.

Sharon and Swayam quickly rode off in their car to the nearest hospital with kriya.Kim took Kriya's human blood and poured it on the lock of the coffin which quickly opened. She saw rey sleeping in it like a baby..with an innocent face. He knew nothign about what was going on. What will his reaction be when he gets to know that kriya..? Kin thought. She cast a spelling placing her palm on his chest and prayed with lots of hope that his heart will start beating and it did. Rey got up quickly as if he was dreaming something horrible. "oh my head...! " he groaned and stopped looking around. "what am i...?" he stopped looking a Kim who was almost crying. "go to the hospital...quickly...kriya..." replied kim wiping her happy tears. Rey realised his mistake. It was not just a mistake. It was THE biggest mistake he had ever commited. Just because of his stupidness...his kriya did something to save him. risking her life. "kim kill and bury me " rey replied controlling his tears..
"rey what the hell are you saying..??"  kim replied. "just do it.."  rey replied sternly this time.

Meanwhile, in the hospital...Swayam lost all his hope. Loooking at his bestie in this condotion made his heart break into pieces. "why?? " he cursed himself. Sharon was also on the verge of crying but she crontolled them and comforted Swayam. Doctors came out and went in constantly. These both had no idea about what was going on inside. Rey and Kim came dashing in. "where is she..??? " rey almost yelled that it made SWaron jump. Almost then...a doctor came out..nodding his head in diappointment. "hows she..?" Kim asked..."I'm sorry.." the doctor replied and before he could continue rey compelled him to let them go inside,,"

As soon as he say kriya lying there lifelessly...he bit his wrist and put it near kriya lips. Swayam and Sharon understood everything. He was a vampire now. A resurrected vampire.

FLASHBACK END

"so...tha...that means...i am...and you are...a..." i  looked at him searching for words...and he nodded smiling weakly..." you are in your transition.."

I wasnt sure what to say...i wasn't happy at all...i didnt want to be a vampire...i was scared of killing innocent people...everyday...though i had mastered self control...no all i would be craving for is blood and more of it. The sun again irritated me...i felt i was in a hot oven and someone was gonna eat me now. I could hear hear faint voices from inside the house..everything felt magnified...i was regreting something but dont know what...

"looking for this..?" rey replied showing my daylight bracelet..and i smiled back.

I streched my hand and he button up the bracelet. But instead of enjoying his touch...i was thinking about blood.

"i never thought i would say this...but i cant stop thinking about blood..." i replied and quickly realised what i said..

"lets go for some hunt.." he replied smirking,,,

He caught hold of my and we were in the woods within a blink. That shaked me up a little.

"go ahead..." he replied showing me that deer which was feeding on the grass innocently and the next thing i knew i turned into a monster...sucking all the blood and i loved that feeling.

"hey lets race...?" i blurted..

"okay...from here to ravenmore...and then back..?" replied rey and i agree..

" 1...2...3...go..." i replied.

I was there at ravenmore and back at the place where we started and i saw rey jogging ang giggling behind me...

"it didnt seem that long.." i replied smiling which diappeared as i saw rey in front of staring at me with his lovable eyes. He caressed my cheeks pulling me closer and tightened his grip. I closed my eyes and felt his lips on mine. It felt as if i was kissing him for the first time. My heart was throbbing and i froze. " i love you and i am sorry..." he replied and i gave a smirk and pinned him against a tree before he could react to my reaction. "i love you too.." i replied.

The following 51 member(s) liked the above post:

chandana29bhakti15varshitha.h.nrimsssssskavidoll2012skreyaDeepu_krarshafevermeghanakiransenoritashwetaroshnithedivagrungta11star94Miss_wannabeJade_Precious..-Chabhilal-..Jahnavi_KRASGayatriJethanismileysmizona_malik..Satarupa..--RAINA--MOON_ARSHAaTTiTude_dIvAanniemathiaskrPinkpearlyEffaciousHR-DMG4lifeyogini64PumpkinnSanskritiSsumimitaFate.Intervinedprateek.007sadafarshashalini_arshaKeisha.sweetydiyafrien..Roop..princessSonia_sweetannu_bluelashesDead_NightmareMadhu_ArShaanjali22Black_StoneDeetha.KriYaansh960dancersqueenmoon_cupcake-PyaariBhootni-

bluelashes IF-Sizzlerz
bluelashes
bluelashes

Posted: 25 March 2013 at 4:50am | IP Logged
res
-Ocean.eyes- IF-Stunnerz
-Ocean.eyes-
-Ocean.eyes-

Posted: 25 March 2013 at 4:57am | IP Logged
Res
unres

welcome back

and your update is awesomee awesome awesomee

i so hell missed you and your updates

gosh were this imagination come from...

So rey is now a resurected vampire...haha
yesss...

oh wowww...rey and kria are back together...

I so loved it

Thanx for the pm

Edited by -Ocean.eyes- - 25 March 2013 at 5:22am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

--devilish--

bluelashes IF-Sizzlerz
bluelashes
bluelashes

Posted: 25 March 2013 at 4:58am | IP Logged
i'll unres by tomorrow kal last exam hey then i'll unres it 

--devilish--

shalini_arsha IF-Rockerz
shalini_arsha
shalini_arsha

Posted: 25 March 2013 at 5:05am | IP Logged
nyccc...,.

--devilish--

dancersqueen IF-Sizzlerz
dancersqueen
dancersqueen

Posted: 25 March 2013 at 5:19am | IP Logged
awesome...

--devilish--

Jade_Precious Senior Member
Jade_Precious
Jade_Precious

Posted: 25 March 2013 at 5:37am | IP Logged
Yeeehhh...
Finally u updated

nw comin 2 d update
clear 1 thing dey both r vampires nw i got dat
bt hw u think 2 write all dis
research kri hai kya vampires n supernaturals par :-D ;-)

--devilish--

Effacious IF-Dazzler
Effacious
Effacious

Posted: 25 March 2013 at 6:16am | IP Logged
eehhhaaa... Dancing

i was waiting for its update for sooo longgg...

FINALLYYY... intezaar khatam hua... Big smile

yahhooo... Big smile Big smile Big smile

coming to the update... this was just amazing... wowww... Clap

Rey is a vampire now... wow... but... aisa hua kaise..??? mje samaj ni aaya... Confused

is it when he told Kim  to kill him n bury him..??? Confused

that ws a bit confusing... for me atleast...

bt overall.. i jst loved it...!!!!

gr8 job babe...

and Welcome Back...!!!! Big smile

--devilish--

Go to top