Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

'DANGEROUS TEMPTATION" kr SS- sequel chp 5 pg 78 (Page 65)

-PyaariBhootni- IF-Addictz
-PyaariBhootni-
-PyaariBhootni-

Posted: 20 January 2013 at 1:23am | IP Logged
amazing updateClap
waitin for d nxt partSmile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

--devilish--

..Roop.. IF-Rockerz
..Roop..
..Roop..

Posted: 20 January 2013 at 11:50am | IP Logged
finally u updated...

n kriya is trying not to think abt rey..

n now rey's sis kidnapped her...

loved it...

update soon,,

thnx 4 the pm...

--devilish--

Artistic_Stroke IF-Dazzler
Artistic_Stroke
Artistic_Stroke

Posted: 22 January 2013 at 10:49pm | IP Logged
awesome update
Fate.Intervined IF-Rockerz
Fate.Intervined
Fate.Intervined

Posted: 23 January 2013 at 8:54am | IP Logged
awesome update...
the way rey n kria were reading each other thoughts...
loved it...
hope kria is fine...
thnx for pm n sorry for late comment...

--devilish--

--devilish-- Senior Member
--devilish--
--devilish--

Posted: 24 January 2013 at 2:17am | IP Logged

"now...keep stabbing your leg...and scream as loudly as you can..until i ask you to stop.." simmi said looking into my eyes compelling me. A she was resurrected...she could compell a vampire and she was stronger than me.

I tried hard not to look but...i couldnt...i automatically lifted the knife on the side table...pierced it inside my right leg and yelled as if my body was being torn into pieces...pain was oozing and the thick vampire blood started flowing...and i could feel the coldness on the liquid flowing down my feet...i yanked out the knife and stabbed again at the same place...more pain was oozing...more screams...more pain...more blood and Simmi just stood there like a barbie doll adoring and feeling jubilent over my agony...seeing me doing the same thing over and over and over again...

"stop...i'm getting bored.." simmi spat..

"please let me go..." i pleaded weakly...my voice hardly coming out of my mouth..and i let my head hang losely..powerlessly...i couldnt even face her now...

"nah...i am actually having fun...seeing you killing yourself...hurting yourself..." simmi said holding the bunch of my hair  lifting my head..and i thought she would blow my head off but she removed the manacles and i took the advantage of the opprtunity by pinning her against the wall but i couldnt stand against her  any longer and the next minute i knew i went crashing against the glass painting and fell with a really huge thud on the big grand piano which almmost broke into two...vampire strength you see.. then i heard the voice which felt like sunrise after rain...

"simmi...are you okay...i heard screams...?"

"oh freak...this shudnt be happening..." simmi muttered and froze as rey entered the room...

"what the..." rey blurted looking at the room and at me as i just lay there on the broken piano..

I saw his gaze turn towards his sister..and he deadly into than ever...the next minute in heard a loud crake and a thud...and saw a faint figure falling on the floor...as my eyes were blinded by tears..."kriya..oh my god..." rey said runnig towards me...

"rey you are here...you are here...i cant believe it...i thought..." i trailed off looking at rey who was looking as if he was gonna burst out in paroxysm..

"that...i will never see you.." i replied weakly..trying to get up..

He didnt reply anything and helped me with me feet..his warm arms around my waist felt so good..i just brushed my pains from the torture and stood for a moment  drinking in his warmth...his beauty..his strength...I wanted to kiss him so badly that it hurt..He made me sit on the couch and gazed at my legs covered with blood..

"see..? its not your fault..." i replied vapidly.."i am not in danger because of you.." i continued..

"yes you are..she...was...my...sister..and if you are in any danger...i will be connected to it somehow.." rey replied withoout looking towards me...He cupped my face with his hands and for a moment i thought he would kiss me but it never happened..He slowly removed the glass pieces that gott pierced when i hit the glass painting..

"you killed her to save..why?" i asked directly..

"because...i..cant se you get hurt...i will anyone who would hurt you..." he replied touching my bruised arm..

"then you will be ready to kill yourself?" i asked..

"what??" he replied..

"you are hurting me by not touching me...by not being with me..by breaking up with me...will you kill yourself " i replied innocently..in a baby's voice..

"i meant..physically..." he replied giving a short laugh

"you think this is funny?...rey...life has become a hell for me...i am hating my self...i want to be with..please don't do this to us.." i said almost on the verge of crying..

"there is no us..." rey replied harshly that i jerked up.."it cant be.." he replied..."go away from me...just go...run...do watever you want...but dont come near me..." he replied making me stand and let go of my arm and started walking towards the door.He opened it signalling for me to leave..and i just stood there paralysed..frozen...broken..flabbergasted..When i wasnt moving from my place...he held my hand and pushed me outside the door and slammed it right on the face before i could ask why..

"you cant do this to me.." i cried..banging the door..."why!!????!...why are you doing this...!!!"..."open the door..rey...i need you..." but no answer came..i sat on the footpath hoping that he will open the door..crying bitterly..I finally managed to get up from there...struggling to stop myself from crying..I reached home and as soon as swayam saw me in this state she started to panick...

"are you okay..jeez...who did this..??" he said with worried eyes..I wanted to reply...nothing but sobs came out...Swayam hugged me...trying to comfort me but nothing can stop myself from this..I finally tried explaining everything in detail and he stood up making his mind.

"i am gonna talk to him.." swayam said.."lets go..."

"he is not going to listen..hes..." i trailed off thinking that i will do anything in this world to be with him...I sounded like a psyhcopath.

We both went to area and stood there staring at his house .We still didnt enter other side of the road as we sensed an unusual silence ..something very...uneasy..something very...bad strange...WE hid behind the bushes as we saw two people coming out rey's house ordering..something..Then two more people came out..holding a strecher. I saw a hand hanging loosely...my heart skipped a beat...i was about to shout when swayam sushed me. There was a huge coffin like thing in which there encased rey..

"what the hell is oging on..." i whispered..

"i dont know.." swayam replied whispering..

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

dont kill me...kriyansh ka patch hoga...i assure you but story age bhi badni chaiye nah :P

Edited by devilish11 - 24 January 2013 at 2:33am

The following 47 member(s) liked the above post:

chandana29varshitha.h.nkavidoll2012risha.danceskreyaDeepu_krrubykriyanshroshnithedivagrungta11kria1996star94Jade_Precious..-Chabhilal-..Jahnavi_KRASenrique305gunnu1J-chansmileysmi..Satarupa..zona_malikEffaciouskrasforeverMOON_ARSHANirju99TANVI_SEXYaTTiTude_dIvAPinkpearlyanniemathiaskryogini64HR-DMG4lifeSanskritiSFate.IntervinedRoxxy47sadafarshashalini_arsha..Roop..princessSonia_sweetannu_chand91Madhu_ArShaanjali22bluelashescrazyskyKriYaansh960dancersqueen-Ocean.eyes--PyaariBhootni-

chand91 IF-Sizzlerz
chand91
chand91

Posted: 24 January 2013 at 3:01am | IP Logged
wt s gong on
rey coffin me?
Cry
i realy wanna kil u
Angry

nature2

--devilish-- Senior Member