Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

'DANGEROUS TEMPTATION" kr SS- sequel chp 5 pg 78 (Page 60)

--devilish-- Senior Member
--devilish--
--devilish--

Posted: 18 January 2013 at 12:32am | IP Logged

49 se seedha 61?? i mean seriously?? eepss! happy haapy i am! thank you so much guys! much love! :)      

Day one : i will clean my room...but no...i found rey's shirt and it reminded me of that day and i felt myself turn warm and red.
Day two: i will get good grades in the test...but no...i ended up day dreaming about rey and got B grade.
Day three: i loged into facebook and got jealous looking at how girls were posting quotes on his wall...but i got a  relief that he didnt comment on them..

Where is he anyways? he not to be seen in school...nor the usual place we hang out...

"come one u gotta move on...he was someone...who left you..." said a voice full of attitude...in my head...then minutes later another voice which was sweeter than the previous one "hes not someone...hes rey...whom you love and will be loving...right??" "maybe in your dreams..." said the devilish voice..."i wasnt even telling that to u..." said the angelic one...thousands and thousands of thought were flooding my mind and there was a wrangle going between my angelic and devilish voice. "oh will u keep quiet...both of u!!!!!" i yelled and finally the two vanished. "good" i muttered and ran my fingers through my clothes hanging through in my closet. I finally picked up a top and put it on...it was a top that i wore when i met rey for the first time...god...am going mad now...what the hell should i do now...everything reminded me of rey...whether it was small or big...funny or scary..happy or sad..even the air around me smelled like rey the she realised that reys shirt was neatly folded in one of the shelf and could actually smell the aroma of his colonge...she inhaled some of it and touched the button of  soft shirt. "hey kriya?? are you ready??" i heard swayam yelled from downstairs.."yea coming..." i replied back...quickly did my hair and ran downstairs..after scrimmagin from rey's ephemeral halucinations.

What i did was right or not?? gosh...i dont know...he thought. He sat on the couch thinking about her and the profundity of her love for him..The tv was going on and on but he was inadvertent and wasnt able subdue that he broke up with her unwillingly just to keep her safe.His sanguine behaviour faded as he saw her locket that he picked from her room as her only memory..."i am sorry...kriya.." he whispered vapidly and grappled it yet gently so that it wont break due to his werewolf strength.

"hey kriya...how are u? i hope u r safe..." thought rey..trying to evasdrop kriya's feeling thinking she was actuall near him..

Kriya...swayam and sharon were at  Mc D...to have our lunch...or more properly to say distract her from rey...i sat watching sharon ans swayam have their french fries and i sat chewing feigning that i still dont think about rey.

"look this might sound frivolous...but thanks for coming here with me..this actaully keeps urge to kill people buried...you knw just eat..." kria said trying to be normal but i could tell that sharon forbode why i actually asked to come with me.

"we get it...u wnt to distract urself from him...right?" asked sharon to which gave a nod...gosh she really does know me so well.

" i wud have done the same thing if i were u.." sharon said and took a sip from her milkshake..

"what??" kriya and swayam blurted simultaneously getting  sharon wrong..

"i mean...not..like that...u know hes my bestie..but i was talking about swayam...but i wud rather followed him were ever he went.." she replied winking towards swayam to which he gave a smile..

"but he vanished within a blink." kriya replied..

"we will find him okay??" said swayam with a reassuring look..and started taking to sharon..their lovey...dubby talks...aww...

Then all of a sudden kriya felt a rush of energy...felt him inside her..somewhere..she felt as if he was part of her and was trying to make a nexus with her feelings..

"rey...where are you...please comeback..." i thought...

(now grey one is for rey thoughts..and purple for kriya..)

"i cant comeback...i am a danger for you...i just cant..."

"give me one strong reason apart from my protection rey.."

"that is the only reason...i guess there is not even a scratch on your body.."

"this is stupid...u know what...that fact that your are alive is the only reason that stops me from killing myself.."

"dont hurt yourself...move on.."

"i cant..i am stuck with you forever...no matter what..."

They both werent reading eachothers thoughts...they were just thinking about eachother and the convo in their mind turned out to be a co incidence..

"kriya!!!!!!!!???? kriya?!??!" i heard swayam and sharon yell at me...

"what is wrong with you...??? i am yelling like for god know how many minutes..." swayam replied..

"sorry...guys...i am.." i trailed off..

"u know what...you are so going shopping with me.." sharon demanded..

"bu-" i was cut off..

"no buts!!.." swayam replied...Sharon and i shot a "are u serious?" look thinking that hes agreeing that i shud go for shopping with sharon..

"good.." sharon replied...

"fine..."

Swayam got back home saying that he had some work to so...it all me and sharon left..Today was a working day and it was lunch time...so there werent many peple around...She was entered on of the store and i was outside looking at the window displays...when i felt someone twist my neck..

She finally got up to see that she was tied up to the arms of the chair...she tried pulling the but nothing worked..and she inhaled  the worst smell ever..."garlic.." "no there shud be no vampire hunter here..." she thought

"hello there" a voice that sounded familiar to me said...

"whos this...?? let me go!! i am telling u!" kriya spat..

"u forgot me so soon..." said the voice and finally saw rey's sister standing there flashing a smile...and texting someone thru kriya's phone...

"no u...arent..." kriya trailed off..."maybe shes texting sharon that i am okay.." she thought..

"oh yes...sweetheart..i was wolf...poor u didnt know that...thanks heaven that i got resurrected...but yet i like to be a wolf..."

"let me go...NOW!!" kriya demanded...

"tsk..tsk..not so soon...let me take my revenge dear.." reys sister replied and slowly made a cut on kriya's cheek with a knife...

Kriya winced and struggle to get free...tired pushing her with al the strenght she had but there was garlic everywhere that weakened her..

"look am sorry okay...i relly didnt mean to kill u..." kriya replied...as she felt her vampire blood drip down her arm..

"so u did it for fun..i am also taking my reven simple??" asked rey's sister...and kriya noticed how she had rey's goldenshish eyes and her front part of hair was dyed blue...

"please let me go..." i cried..

"no...!!!! now let me introduce myself...The name is simmi...rey's sister...blah blah blah stuff...and you...dont have to tell me who you are...rey's ex girlfriend...poor you..." she said placing the tip of the knife of kriya nose..

"wait...do you know where he is..." kriya blurted without thinking..

"yes...but he dosent care about you anymore..." simmi replied...

"you big fat lier.." kriya rplied and scream when she felt the knife pierce through her arm...

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Dont worry kriya will not die.. :P  
finally updated after ages :P feeling nice...! :D now dont know when am gonna update...i try my best to save time for it.. :) bye bye..

Edited by devilish11 - 18 January 2013 at 7:37am

The following 64 member(s) liked the above post:

chandana29bhakti15varshitha.h.nrimsssssskavidoll2012risha.danceskreya-swaron-kriyaansh.reyamrubykriyanshDeepu_krarshafeverpreetibahetistar94grungta11kria1996Miss_wannabeJade_Precious..-Chabhilal-..Nehal92Jahnavi_KRASvaishukarthikasmileysmienrique305J-chan..Satarupa..zona_malikkrasforeverEffaciousArtistic_StrokeMOON_ARSHAPinkpearlyanniemathiaskrNirju99TANVI_SEXYaTTiTude_dIvAyogini64shaffy_arshaprateek.007HR-DMG4lifekritzzz_ArSha..Roop.._sweetannu_sumimitaSanskritiSsadafarshashalini_arshaKeisha.Fate.IntervinedRoxxy47bluelashesMadhu_ArShachand91-FrozenRain-Deetha.KriYaansh960dancersqueenanjali22Black_Stonecrazysky-Ocean.eyes-agirlhasnoname.nature2-PyaariBhootni-

chand91 IF-Sizzlerz
chand91
chand91

Posted: 18 January 2013 at 12:33am | IP Logged
omg
me 1st
thnk god
c wl nt die

ky2fanfictions Goldie
ky2fanfictions
ky2fanfictions

Posted: 18 January 2013 at 12:47am | IP Logged
res
-Ocean.eyes- IF-Stunnerz
-Ocean.eyes-
-Ocean.eyes-

Posted: 18 January 2013 at 12:48am | IP Logged
R
unres

hey welcum back...
Exams khatam?

Amazing update darls...
Just fabulous...loved it totally

i hope that kria is fine...

Update soon
thanx 4 the pm

Edited by -Ocean.eyes- - 18 January 2013 at 12:54am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

--devilish--

--Shukti-- IF-Rockerz
--Shukti--
--Shukti--

Posted: 18 January 2013 at 12:49am | IP Logged
resss
-Vaish- IF-Stunnerz
-Vaish-
-Vaish-

Posted: 18 January 2013 at 1:19am | IP Logged
main keh rhi hun...

english pape ke samay likha kar...

inn word usage se teri badi mast practice hogi... Wink

so loved how u did the word usage...

it was lovely...

then bechare... they r so lost...

i loved their telepathy...

tere SS mein abhi tak pata hai koi mara nhi hai... sab vaapis hi aaye hain.. except for carol... LOL

rey's sis is back...

so rey will also be back... Cool

obviously kria won't die...

varna KR nhi rhega... unlesss u resurrect her... jo main tere peeche padke tujhse karvaungi hi... Tongue

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

--devilish--

--devilish--
--devilish--

Posted: 18 January 2013 at 1:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Vaish-

main keh rhi hun...

english pape ke samay likha kar...

inn word usage se teri badi mast practice hogi... Wink

so loved how u did the word usage...

it was lovely...

then bechare... they r so lost...

i loved their telepathy...

tere SS mein abhi tak pata hai koi mara nhi hai... sab vaapis hi aaye hain.. except for carol... LOL

rey's sis is back...

so rey will also be back... Cool

obviously kria won't die...

varna KR nhi rhega... unlesss u resurrect her... jo main tere peeche padke tujhse karvaungi hi... Tongue

actually kal eng exam hi hai...so isiliye updated! :D :D
thanks for the comment! :D
--devilish--
--devilish--

Posted: 18 January 2013 at 1:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Ocean.eyes-

R
unres

hey welcum back...
Exams khatam?

Amazing update darls...