Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

'DANGEROUS TEMPTATION" kr SS- sequel chp 5 pg 78 (Page 6)

aTTiTude_dIvA IF-Dazzler
aTTiTude_dIvA
aTTiTude_dIvA

Posted: 13 November 2012 at 1:31am | IP Logged
very nice intro...
love vampire stories..!!
do continue asap and plzz do pm meeSmile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

--devilish--

cool_star14 IF-Dazzler
cool_star14
cool_star14

Posted: 13 November 2012 at 2:42am | IP Logged
awesome intro dear...
loved it...

--devilish--

senoritashweta Senior Member
senoritashweta
senoritashweta

Posted: 13 November 2012 at 2:42am | IP Logged
samy..! banner splendid !!Big smile

an d strt...mind blowing...!! Smile

bt still m angry on u..thts y chota comment..!Ouch

--devilish--

Pinkpearly IF-Dazzler
Pinkpearly
Pinkpearly

Posted: 13 November 2012 at 4:08am | IP Logged
wow amazing story

--devilish--

--devilish-- Senior Member
--devilish--
--devilish--

Posted: 14 November 2012 at 3:13am | IP Logged

I was at Carol's place...watching TV so that i can distract myself from the agony of my family's death and me being a vampire...wierdly the movie which i was watching had the same story..the girl who lost her parents and is about to commit suiside..well i didnt want to do that because i was already dead..memories of the past moved in front of me..it is so painful to see someone whom you loved so much and would be ready to do anything,is gone...its been a week...and i hate myself for being alive..its easier to die.. instead of living a miserable life..like they say...its better to reign in hell than to serve in hevean..i was a vampire..dead of course..but thats a different thing..hugging my knees..i cried and cried myself to sleep...i dont know how much time had passed...
                                    i felt someone shaking me..i opened my eyes to see Carol..."dinners ready!!" she said harshly.."yeah...but u dont have to be harsh.." i said raising my voice.."i am having a severe headache...u better shut up." she said going towards the dinning table..i stuck my tongue at her when she wasn't looking..unwilling I sat at the table.."anyways...i wanted to tell u something.." she said taking a sip from her glass of water.."what is it?" i questioned placing my fork on the plate.."we are shifting..to California.." she blurted.."shifting?? y?" i said almost stammering.."well i got a transfer..and we have to move on.." she said with a smirk..maybe she was happy seeing me in pain..bi*** i wanted to shout..but i kept quiet.."when??" i said as warm tears formed.."thursday..u better start packing honey.." she said..with saying a word i just ran into my room..and banged it close..oh great..what I'm going to do there..i will have to leave my school..my borth place..my friends..my dance classes..my bestie..Brigette...what I'm i gonna tell her?? "When??" she almost yelled.."thursday.." i told brigette..and i could hear her sigh from the phone.."okay..i am going to give u party..to cheer u up.." she said.."u dont hav-" i was cut off.."oh yes i have to sweetheart..its going to be our last day together..u should be happy" she said stammering.."thanks u so much.." i said sobbing..
I wore this dres for the party

My mom no scratch that..shes not my mom..shes my gaurdian..stupid aunt..was always out doing her usual routine job..without caring about me..i was totally pissed off...this was the last night here..i still didnt tell her about the vampire stuff..i dont know why but i felt if i told her about it i would drag her into some danger..The music was bursting from the those huge spearkers..many friends present dancing and grooving to the DJ's tunes..everybody seemed to enjoy themselves execpt me..even brigette she was busy snogging her boyfriend..on whom i had a crush..i had never been good when it comes to relationships..my thoughts were disturbed by her mom.."hey honey u ok??" she asked.."yeaa I'm gud..thanks for the party by the way.." i said givning a slight smile.."aww nevermind..u r like my daughter..i am gonna miss you.." she said hugging me..
                                     i could smell her fesh blood near her neck..i was soo temtping..i quickly pulled out controlling my urge..we chatted for a while and she went away makning an excuse..all of a sudden i was feeling powerless..because i hadn't drunk blood since i turned into a vampire.and there were so many humans present here.."oh god"i mummbled underneath my breath..i quickly sneaked from there and went straight into the woods..my teeth was hurting badly.."argh oh god..its paining.." i groaned..i galloped for any anilmal to hunt..but i didnt find any..i feel on my knees..covering my mouth...and my hair covering my face..
                                      i heard a veichle stop by..the engine was cut off and i heard footsteps.."hey anybody here..i heard screams..?" a man shouted..i could see himcoming towards me.."u need help my love..? he said flirtly..touching my hand.."wanna hav- BURP" he burped "ew drunk.." i said in a tone of disgust.."sorry about that.."he apologised..ok thats it i thought..i cant controll now..i pinned him to a tree with by super vampire fast running thing..and he gasped in amazement.."hey wats with that speed?" he said confusingly.."u said u will help me wont you?" i said changing the topic.."yeah..whenever..anytime.." he said and i could smell the strong alcohol.."good cause I'm starving.!!" abd before he could say thing i inserted my hungry fangs deep into his neck sucking the blood..it was delecious..he groaned and yelled in pain..and fell down as i loosened my grip..i again heard foot steps again.."hey peter?? what is taking you so long..!??" it was a girl this time..i hid behind a tree..i saw her staring at her poor dead friend with fear...and before she could scream i bit her from behind..i smelled more blood from the truck parkd aside...my hunger was unbearalbe..i coudnt controll my thirst for blood..it was truck more like an ambulance..supplying blood to nearest hospital..i flung opened the backdoor with such a force that it got detached...i threw it aside...and to my luck there were packets and packets of blood..i quickly grabbed one and another before finishing the whole thing..
                                   Hot sun rays shone on my face  making me wake up
from my good night sleep..i stood up and saw that i was still i the woods..why did i sleep here? and to my surprise i saw that the truck was tilted and had been damaged in a horrifyng condition..what happened last night here? i saw patches of blood all over my dress and two inanimated bodies lying in front of me..it got scared.."did i do this??...oh no no no no..shit!! i better get out of here.." i cursed myself..and ran away to my placed faster than a hare after leaving a message to brigette saying that i went home last night for i wasnt well.I packed my things a nd we were ready to leave.."goodbye canada" i said and switched on the radio on my phone.."Here another breaking news..the truck carrying blood supply was found severly damaged..and two dead bodies have been found as well..the FBIs claim that it must have been an accident..and are investigating for further clues.." i quickly switched off the radio "what I'm going to do in California??" i questioned myself..  

Edited by devilish11 - 14 November 2012 at 3:16am

The following 58 member(s) liked the above post:

poojavj06Kriyaansh3103chandana29-swaron-skreyaDiya_luv_D3risha.danceDeepu_krrubykriyanshcoolsameeraMiss_wannabeJade_Preciouspreetibahetistar94roshnithedivagrungta11kria1996senoritashwetarock_ruvienrique305GayatriJethani..-Chabhilal-..shiksha_03smileysmigunnu1..Satarupa..zona_malikkrasforevercool_star14anniemathiaskrTANVI_SEXYSaumya_D3ArShaAngelsEffacious--RAINA--MOON_ARSHACrazy4AshVikHR-DMG4lifeKeisha.Fate.IntervinedRoxxy47sadafarshashalini_arshaPihu.k11..Roop..Madhu_ArShaglmorous_divabluelashesanjali22Black_StoneBorn2DanceDeetha.KriYaansh960dancersqueenmoon_cupcakecrazysky-Ocean.eyes--PyaariBhootni-

-Vaish- IF-Stunnerz
-Vaish-
-Vaish-

Posted: 14 November 2012 at 3:29am | IP Logged
Just loved it.
Going awesome 
I lovebthe banner

--devilish--

Fate.Intervined IF-Rockerz
Fate.Intervined
Fate.Intervined