Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

'DANGEROUS TEMPTATION" kr SS- sequel chp 5 pg 78 (Page 48)

shaffy_arsha IF-Rockerz
shaffy_arsha
shaffy_arsha

Posted: 27 December 2012 at 1:20pm | IP Logged
awsome update

bt i dnt lyk sad ending yaar Unhappy

plzzz epilouge de do iska acha sa

sequal to pta ni kb tak ayega

plzzz

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

--devilish--

-PyaariBhootni- IF-Addictz
-PyaariBhootni-
-PyaariBhootni-

Posted: 27 December 2012 at 8:47pm | IP Logged
awesome update!!
kriyaansh not togetherOuch

Edited by aishu3003 - 27 December 2012 at 8:46pm

--devilish--

DEFOM IF-Stunnerz
DEFOM
DEFOM

Posted: 27 December 2012 at 9:21pm | IP Logged
waiting for next updateee<3<3

--devilish--

Jade_Precious Senior Member
Jade_Precious
Jade_Precious

Posted: 27 December 2012 at 11:39pm | IP Logged
We want epilogue
KR ki endin aisi ni ho skti

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

--devilish--chand91

Effacious IF-Dazzler
Effacious
Effacious

Posted: 28 December 2012 at 12:25am | IP Logged
WE WANT EPILOGUE... WE WANT EPILOGUE... WE WAMT EPILOGUE... WE WANT EPILOGUE... WE WAMT EPILOGUE... Epilogue deri hai ya ni... Angry

--devilish--

_sweetannu_ IF-Rockerz
_sweetannu_
_sweetannu_

Posted: 28 December 2012 at 1:06am | IP Logged
dangerous temptation, . . . . The END Cry Cry Cry
i cant believed.i will really miss it but happy fr that u r thinking fr sequel
Tongue
coming to update it was as usual ROCKING, FABULOUS... Embarrassed
Kim is sweet she help kriya in their plan.
Poor kriya hw can she chose one among them . ., Confused but at last she saved all of them Big smile
rey he can never be dangerous temptation fr kriya Confused he is always sweet n blissful temptation fr her.
hope .. . .they will be become soon kriyaansh.. . .in sequel.
loved it.

--devilish--

dancersqueen IF-Sizzlerz
dancersqueen
dancersqueen

Posted: 28 December 2012 at 8:33pm | IP Logged
sad ending...Cry atleast give us a epilogue...thanks 4the pm...

--devilish--

--devilish-- Senior Member
--devilish--
--devilish--

Posted: 30 December 2012 at 11:28pm | IP Logged

okay...guys...mujhe seriuosly maaf kardo...plsh plsh...i know bohot karab ending tha...X_X i shudnt have done that...epilouge bhi nahi diya...but agar break up nahi kar wati toh stry aage bada nahi sakthi thi...:P Bina break up karai bhi toh story chal sakthi thi...but isme koi twist nahi atha tha...na...? Its all abt kriya...who is naratting her story...her stuggle...her feelings...and believe me...sare comments padke i felt so guilty...:'( plsh maaf kardo...heres the sequel..."DEADLY ENCOUNTERS"

PS: i hope you all are getting ki mein kya kehna charahi hu...cuz i suck at explaining things.. :|

Things have been messed up...he left..within a blink..just because  my temptation..my love...my..life...was in danger because of him...why did he even create such a thought in his mind??..please rey stay with me...i cant imagine my life without you...coz i have built my world around you..my heart is aching...its like someone is cutting it into pieces with a knife...i want to hug you...kiss you...never let you go...cause everytime we touch..every nerve in my body is like a live wire..i reach for the sky...i feel like am flying...my heart beats fast...but its so slow now because you arent here...its so hard to survive without you...i loved you so much...rey...and i will be loving you forever..Even eternity is not enough time to spend with you..i was counting on forever...but you just left...without talking about it..
I wrote all this in my diary and got up to go to bed when i tripped and the next miute i knew...i was on the floor "ow" i muttered...and i remembered something looking at the bottle of tequila..

"am bored rey...lets do something na..." i asked..

"what about truth or dare...??" rey rplied put the empty bottle of tequila on the  floor horizontally and i just nodded...

I spun the bottle and went round and mouth of the bottle stopped pointing towards rey..

"truth or dare??" i asked sheepishly..

"um...this time...truth it is..." rey replied...

"how much do you love me??" i asked winking..

"i love you thisss much..." he replied streching his arms wide in a cute voice...it was the effect of tequila..."no wait...its beyond descrption..." he replied flashing a smile and i was like..."awww"

He spun the bottle and it was my turn now...

"dare it is..." i said...

"i dare you to kiss me..." rey replied with a smirk..

"oh...i can do that..." i replied winking and leaned in to kiss him..

I felt it coming on again...that powerless feeling when a vampire doent feed since ages... That thirst. I had to resist... I had to. I sat in my dark room.. controlling my thirst. I knew I couldn't resist for long. I wasn't strong enough. The longer I put it  off, the weaker I would become. Of course death wasn't a problem it was the weakness that came when I ignored the thirst. I couldn't handle it. I hated myself for feeding gullible people...and when i am feeding i have no control of what i am doing...i might even end up killing that person... I was out the door within seconds thankfully without swayam seeing me or else he would take a class of mine...i wonder how he controlled his thirst...?. I walked down the street shiving that thought away then I looked both ways before slipping into the darkness of the alley. I paused, listening for anyone nearby. I didn't hear any heartbeats. I ran to the end of the alley in a second and came out on another dark road, lit by a few flickering..dim street lights. I looked both ways and saw that nobody was coming.  I slipped down another alley way and paused at the other end for a moment.

I heard someone coming and all i could think about was blood...I could hear their footsteps falling unsteadily to the ground, their heart beating quickly, their loud breaths and the taste of blood. It was obvious by the way he was stumbling down the road that he was a regular customer at the small bar down the street. I grimaced to myself thinking that he wouldn't taste good with all the alcohol, but still satisfying...like kind of bittersweet..I hid behind a tree as he neared, so he wouldn't have any idea I was there.  He finally came into view and I rushed at him, grabbing him in my iron grip and pulling him deep into the woods which was nearby...he didnt seem to be aware of my speed...of course as he was drunk. I could hear his heartbeat. I could almost feel his pulse throbbing thruogh his veins. I finally gave in to my true self.

I felt my eyes turn warm for a few seconds as they changed to a bright red. I felt my teeth grow out into deadly spikes from the top and bottom of my mouth...those deadly fangs... I looked up at my prey. He knew this was bad and he should be afraid as he was going to be a dead meat... I smirked and looked innocently up at him...i tried to compell him...
"this is going to hurt...but you arent going to scream...al right??" i said and finally was ready when his iris grew big indicating that he got compelled...

I wrapped my hands around the back of his head, pulling him a little closer. I tilted my head and opened my mouth, letting my fangs sink effortlessly into his delicate tender flesh. That taste of blood when you feed after ages is like sunshine after rain... I dug my fangs deeper into his neck, filled with a ravenous thirst for his blood. I felt the warm liquid in my mouth, the rusty and saltish taste filling me was with delight and my heart elated at it... I let my instinct take over from there, forgetting who I was and turning into a complete animal...i was losing control.. I hadn't realized that my throat was so dry...that i needed to insert my fangs even more deeper to quench my thirst..

He was trying to struggle of course...but his strenght was nothing in front of my power... "Stop moving," I hissed. He struggled even more, trying to scream out for help now...gosh he didnt get compelled fully as he was drunk...stupid...I had no choice. I swiftly brought my left arm around the right side of his head, and snapped it to the side. I heard a loud crack as the vertebrae were crushed and forced far out of place. I pushed his head to the side to get a better angle. I dropped his limp body and crouched over next to him, ravenously sucking at his remaining blood. I felt the corners of my mouth rise as that satisfaction of a good feeding washed over me. I finally finished with him. Unknowningly a smirk spread across my face and wiped my mouth off with the back of my hand, licking the last drops off of my hand. I bent over and easily picked him up...got out of the woods andreached to the end of the alley and carefully checked for cars before rushing out and pulling the manhole cover off with one arm, still holding the man with the other. I quickly dropped him into the sewer. They would find him eventually  but it's not like they knew who I was. I heard his lifeless deadbody splash into the polluted water beneath me and slipped the manhole cover back into place.

I wasnt fully satisfied...i wanted more...how about a  perfect late night snack  or a dessert probabily...?? By the time I was looking for someone to pass by...the sun was rising...i gently stroked my day light bracelt thanking that i wudnt be alive if i hadnt worn it... My fangs had retreated and my eyes had gone back to their normal  shade. That vampire side of me was gone and I was getting emotional again. "I have to learn to control my lust!" I couldn't help it...it was way too hard now a days... I wanted to be human again...I didn't want to be a murderer...I hated myself for going out and killing innocent people every night. I wanted it to end. But I knew it couldn't end anymore...with him gone...coz all i would have done is snuggle more closer to him and hug him tightly and sleep peacfully beside him...he would keep a check on me and never let me go...but...things arent the same now...soon i got back home and went to bed hearing swayam's snores...i wasnt sleepy at all...how could i ?? it started raining and i was just staring at his pic on my phone...there was complete silence which was broken by the distant hooting of an owl and the torrential rain...

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
HEre ends the 1st chapter...ignr the typo errors...index is on pg 1
for pms add  D3_Addictzzz

Edited by devilish11 - 30 December 2012 at 11:34pm

The following 59 member(s) liked the above post:

Kriyaansh3103chandana29varshitha.h.nkavidoll2012risha.dance-swaron-skreyakriyaansh.reyamDeepu_krpreetibahetistar94Miss_wannaberoshnithedivagrungta11senoritashwetaJade_Precious..-Chabhilal-..Nehal92Jahnavi_KRASky2fanfictionsJ-chansmileysmigunnu1enrique305Effacious--RAINA--zona_malik..Satarupa..MOON_ARSHAanniemathiaskrArShaAngelsPinkpearlyNirju99TANVI_SEXYaTTiTude_dIvAPumpkinnshaffy_arshaHR-DMG4lifeyogini64prateek.007Keisha.sumimitaFate.IntervinedRoxxy47SanskritiS..Roop..KUSHA14_sweetannu_chand91glmorous_divaanjali22Black_StoneDeetha.KriYaansh960dancersqueenmoon_cupcakecrazysky-Ocean.eyes--PyaariBhootni-

Go to top