Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

'DANGEROUS TEMPTATION" kr SS- sequel chp 5 pg 78 (Page 16)

-PyaariBhootni- IF-Addictz
-PyaariBhootni-
-PyaariBhootni-

Posted: 25 November 2012 at 6:56am | IP Logged
Amazing update;););)
Loved itt Big smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

--devilish--

--devilish-- Senior Member
--devilish--
--devilish--

Posted: 26 November 2012 at 6:21am | IP Logged

By the way guys i cudnt reply to all of ur comments so here a big thanks!

PRECAP:
He came forward and was about to kiss me when i took a stake fron my bag and stabbed him..and he winced in pain falling on the ground...and i ran away into the woods..knowing that it woulf take more than  a stake or wooden bullets to kill a werewolf...
 ------------------------------------
                            I stopped and found myself in the middle of the road...there was a thick forest on the either side..The person i was about to fall i love with no.. already in love with killed my parents..?? how could he?? hot tears flowed endlessly and those last moments spent with my family was...was..i cannot explain...mom...dad...sis...i miss you soo much...I was nostalgic for those good old days...i hate you rey!! i just i can't believe it...my life has become a hell for me because of him...if he hadn't killed my parents...then i wouldnt have turned into a vampire...never have movedd to california...never had met him..why rey?? why did you do this to me..??
                                 Anger and sadness was getting switched on and off continuosly...and it was hard for me as i was a vampire to shut it off and the worst part is that he made me forget everything..i uprooted hude eucalyptus trees...and threw them here and there...showing all my anger...i wanted to cry shout yell scream...but words got stuck beneath my heart...it was aching badly in agony..i finally threw a tree on the road with a lot of force and stood there waiting for my prey...After waiting for few minutes i saw vivid headlights coming in my direction...it was just a yard ahead of me..The person inside started horning...and yelling to move aside...but i was standing there as atill as stone without even moving and inch..Then it finally stopped and an evil smile spread across my face..

"hey what the hell are you doing in the middle of the road??" she shouted getting out of the car and her expression changed look at the huge tree fallen on the hard road...i took a step back for her safety..

"please help me...i am badly hurt.." i told her holding my hand..

"let me see what happend??" she said and came towards me and i took advantage of that opportunity..i pinned her to the tree and i inserted my razor like fangs inside her neck..she sturggled and tried to escape yelling in a high pitched tone but her strength was nothing when compared to a vampire's power..I was so damn angry that i broke her neck which went down rolling toward a feet..i looked up to see the persons face but the lights fron the headlight shone right onto his face..taking a step forwards i saw that the person standing there was rey..who was looking at the headless body in front of him..he looked angry and looked as if he was going to batter me to death any minute...and before i could say a word..he pinned me to the road and was now on top of me

"how dare you kill my sister??" he said chocking my neck..

"how dare you kill my parents??" i said fighting against his strength and pinned him to a tree..

"they were werewolfs damm it!!! they were gonna kill you...thats why killed them!!!!" he shouted pushing me with a force...and his shout evanescented in the air around us..I froze listening to the word wolf..he was protecting me and i killed his sister..

"oh my god rey...i didnt meant to kill her..i just.." i stammered..and without thinking i again pinned against a tree and looked deeply into his eyes.."you don't remember anything about me killing your sister and stabbing you...she was killed by an animal attack..." i compelled him to forget about it...and noticed his iris grow big...indicating that he forgot about her sister painful death...I don't know how but this power of vampires works wonders...he fell to the ground and started crying bitterly..and guilt  was blugeoned me..

"hey shsh...it okay...rey...i am so sorry..now we have to arrange for the funeral..okay?" i said..to which he quietly nodded

Next day i helped him with the funeral arrangements and his sister was buried..we were outside the cemetry..he was sitting on the footpath beside and i was lending my shoulder for him to cry on..

"you know what rey..you should go through a rehab..." i said..

"what?" he asked on confusion..

" i mean..you know u should cheer yourself up..u r a wolf now and u have to accept the fact that death and partings is the way of life.." i told thinking how my mother used to comfort me..

"I'm am so not in a mood right now.." he said nonchalantly..

"uff grow up..!!" i told and pulled him inside the car..

We drove to the beach..and now we were walking on the shore with our feets getting wet by the chill water..i felt his hand interwine mine and i heard him say.."you are not gona leave me right??" "never" was my reply..but the fact of compelling him to forgot about me killing his sister was haunting me..

"how is it like being a wolf..?" i asked simply

"you don't feel like yourself...you feel extremely strong..and different.." he said..

"same with the vamps.." i said smiling..

"but werewolfs are more stronger and fasters.." he said...

"no vampires are stronger and faster.." i replied

"wolfs!!"

"no vamps!!"

"wolfs!!"

"vamps!" i shot back
we were going on and on and on like this..

"no no no !! " i said...

"yeash yeash yeash!!!" he said making a grumpy face..

"nope!!" i said popping the P

"nope!"

"yeash!" i replied and hit my forehead...gosh...i knew this trick...he trapped me..i made a puppy dog face as i saw him laugh wide opened...and i was actually happy to see him happy..and a smile automatically spread across my face...we were one end of the beach where not even a single person was to be seen..and the weather was showery..and within no time it started raining..and a crazy idead struck to me..

"lets play tug of war!!!" i said him one end of the rope which was lying on the sand..and before going to the other end of the rope i drew a line in the middle..

I started pulling the thick rope with all the strenght i had...and he was no less than me..woah werewolfs are really strong...but i have to prove him wrong...rain started pouring heavily and we along with the rope were drenched wet...and it started slipping from my hand..He suddenly pulled with extra force and i ended up falling on him..He affectionately rumpled my wet hair...and caressed my cold pale cheeks..reaching my lips..huge butterflies started flying across my tummy..and i could feel those electric current at his every single touch..i quickly pinned him across a tree and it was me who made a move this time..I crushed my lips against his tempting and oh so sexy lips..and was experiencing those kind of feeling which i never experienced before..he swiftly pinned my against a tree never breaking the kisshe trapped me in between and lifted me...and i circled my legs aroung his waist..Loving him was like the best thing that had ever happened to me and kissing him was something like i could never even imagine..he pulled back unwilling due to lack of oxygen as i saw his eye colour change to light red indicating pure love... i could feel our chest move up and down in perfect sync..he again kissed me and soon it became a voilent one..i was clencing his metal dog tags..i pulled back and slowly bit his earlobe and he groaned in pleasure...i inhaled his fragrance which intoxicated me and i forget that i was extremely ravenous but ignored it anyway as he was planted wet kissed on my shoulder..we were loosing control over our emotions and wanted each other so badly..it was a feeling of bliss...i cherished each and every moment..but the fact that i killed his sister in a fit of rage came across my mind and i pulled back..beckoning him to stop..

"rey lets go..from here.." i said sighing..

"r u okay..?" he asked with concern..

"yeash i just hadn't fed on anyone right..lets go home.." i said never daring to look into his eyes...as i was lieing..

We drove back to my place and i realised that Carol wasn't home..we went to my room and we layed flat  on my bed lazily..he slowly held my hands and looked towards me...but i wanted to avoid eye contact with him..so i quickly sat up..

"ow somethings hurting.." i said removing his jackect which i was wearing..

i went into the bathroom and stood in front of the mirror to see a piece of small wood injecting my shoulder..rey followed me and looked at me it..

"I'm so sorry..kriya i di-" 

"u dont have to apologise rey...it happens.." i said pulling the wooden piece off and as i was a vampire it quickly healed off..

"look u can tell me whatever u want...please dont hide it from me..let me know if i hurt u..kriya.." he said with a tone of concern..and leaned in

"i know you love me and wud never hurt me.." i said leaning behind held his hands...i didnt notice that the floor was wet slipped and fell into the bathtub and made him fall on me...and as usualy everytime i take a glance at his beautiful eyes i would never want to blink..he slowly moved the strap of my dres but i stopped him..

"rey not here Carol can walk in on us anytime.." i said as he stood from the bath tub...and made a cute grumpy face..

"do u want to have something...um..like hot chocolate...wat do wolfs drink..??" i said pulling his cheeks..

"hehe..hot chocolate will do.." he said smiling..

"i will be right back.."

I went into the kitchen and quickly prepared my specila hot chocolate for my one and ony one rey and got back to the room but he was no where to be seen.."rey??" i called out..but no response came..i placed both the cups on the side table and saw that my diary was opened and i got the shock of my life..I had written..

September 23..

Dear diary,
      It was..

Hey guys ending this chapter here...hope u will like it.. i wll  be inactive from tomorrow..as my exams are gonna start from 8th dec..i will try updating if possible...so bye bye see u all during holidays..

Edited by devilish11 - 08 December 2012 at 7:31am

The following 57 member(s) liked the above post:

poojavj06Kriyaansh3103chandana29varshitha.h.n-swaron-skreyaDiya_luv_D3risha.dancelove-kreyarubykriyanshroshnithedivagrungta11kria1996preetibahetistar94Jade_Precious..-Chabhilal-..shiksha_03enrique305GayatriJethanivaishukarthikarock_ruvismileysmigunnu1J-chanzona_malik..Satarupa..--RAINA--ArShaAngelsEffaciousPinkpearlyaTTiTude_dIvANirju99TANVI_SEXYanniemathiaskryogini64HR-DMG4lifekritzzz_ArShashaffy_arshaCrazy4AshVikFate.IntervinedRoxxy47Pihu.k11KUSHA14chand91glmorous_divaMadhu_ArShaanjali22Black_StoneBorn2DancebluelashescrazyskyKriYaansh960dancersqueenmoon_cupcake-Ocean.eyes--PyaariBhootni-

..Satarupa.. IF-Dazzler
..Satarupa..
..Satarupa..

Posted: 26 November 2012 at 6:31am | IP Logged
Res...
Unres...
Wow...!!!!
Just awesome update... Clap
Really interesting...
Just loveing it...
N why cliffy *Uaahn* *Uaahn* this is not fair... Cry
Wanna read it more...
Update asap...!!!!
N best of luck for ur exams... Smile
N thankz for the pm... Smile

Edited by 0-Sata_rupa-0 - 26 November 2012 at 8:49am

--devilish--

bluelashes IF-Sizzlerz
bluelashes
bluelashes

Posted: 26 November 2012 at 6:33am | IP Logged
fggff
-Ocean.eyes- IF-Stunnerz
-Ocean.eyes-
-Ocean.eyes-

Posted: 26 November 2012 at 6:36am | IP Logged
Res
unres

omggg

its damn interesting...m loving this story more n more with each new part...

Seriously like hell awesomee...

Kria killed his sister n then erased his memory...
Oh woww

kriyansh romance was really amazing...

But what was that?he left?her diary?
Oh god...suspense...
The famous cliffy's...

Ah so not fair...waiting for the next part

Cont as soon as possible...

All the Best for ur exams...rock it

Thanx for the pm

Edited by --Kinjal-- - 26 November 2012 at 6:47am

--devilish--

--RAINA-- IF-Dazzler
--RAINA--
--RAINA--

Posted: 26 November 2012 at 6:44am | IP Logged
amazing update
thankx 4 d pm
update soon

--devilish--

Fate.Intervined IF-Rockerz
Fate.Intervined
Fate.Intervined

Posted: 26 November 2012 at 7:21am | IP Logged
awesome update...
hell interesting...
i guess kria hd written abt rey's sister in diary...
plz update soon...
thnx for pm...

--devilish--

Deetha. IF-Sizzlerz
Deetha.
Deetha.

Posted: 26 November 2012 at 7:47am | IP Logged
didnt i tell u that i fell for this SS???

maine nahi kaha ???

then lo abhi bol rahi hun..

tatally in love...

i cant comment coz each word i loved it

--devilish--

Go to top