Posted: 11 years ago
Superb update :-) and Rey in a coffin :O

Nikki <3
aTTiTude_dIvA thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
wth...

ye kya kiya...?

patchup na shi toh...rey ko coffin mein kyun..?!!

plz...make rey realize tz nt wt he thinks...

n mk him cm bak...by tit or tat..!!
aTTiTude_dIvA thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
aur haan osm update...

cont sooonn
sweetydiyafrien thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
rey left kria to herself and what is this i last rey in copffin but with whow her sister what...
i cannot wait for the suspense to be revealed...continue soon wait early...
ProngsPadsMoony thumbnail
In testing
Can't wait to read ahead
--devilish-- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2

hey guys!! me back in action! mwahaha...bohot der laga dhi nah?? :P woh kya hai nah aaj hi exams katam hue hian! so here a bada update!! ;)         

Kriya and swayam well concealed behind the bushes...saw those strange people move into the thick woods on the other side..Without thinking kriya started off behind them...and swayam as usual getting worried had no option but just go with her..As soon as they reached the other side of the road..and landed in the entrance of the wood...they felt something very strange..as if something passed through them..they had no odea what it was...but it was really a very weird vibe they had got.Kriya still kept her eye on the coffin in which her rey was encased..dead probabily..."are you mad...?? hes not dead!!" a voice shouted back in kriya's head..They kept following them and never lifter their vigilance..and those stangers hand no clue about it..They finally reaches a marshy area...along the hill side...with many trees and small houses..The leader of those people...the person who was waling at the front...shouted..with a mammoth pitch..

"we are back!!!"

And at an instant...all the door of those tiny houses flung open...all together at once...like an orchestra playing a music and how their hands move in unision. Those two poeple who were lifter the coffin place in on the ground...kriya just wanted to push everyone out of their way and open the coffin to see her life...but she just couldnt.

"now we will wait till night...for the completion of the ritual.." said the leader of the pack..

"ritual??" said swayam who was behind me...popping from my shoulder trying to hear what they were saying..

"do you think this is gonna work?? said one of the girl..

"u trust my work then you have no right to be here.." he spat..

"but whats the use of him??" said the other pointing towards coffin..

"in order to break the curse...we need a werewolf...to sacrifice..then once the curse is broken then...we dont have to turn every full moon...its just our wish..."

Once he finished this statement...there were whispers here and there...My ming heart...body...everything part of my body froze..."SACRIFICE" they were gonna kill him...oh my god...

"swayam...they...th..are...gon...what are we gonna do i said...???" i whispered   controlling my tears..

"calm down...we need to get outta here...there are all wolfs...like...all of them...the whole pack.." swayam said eyeing each one of them..."come on!" he said caugght hold of kriya arm and flew awaym with a lighting spped but were stopped at the entrace of the wood from were they had entered...like as if there was something that was blocking them from going out...Kriya moved forward...but was pushed back with a force...swayam put his hand in the air and felt something...kriya too did the same...They were blocked by a invisible barrier..like a seal.

"now what the hell is this!!" kriya shouted in frustration...

"The broken seal." swayam said massagin his forehead..

"broken seal?? " kriya repeated..

"its a seal to trap vampires...a seal through which vampires can pass but never get back and can only be broken by a" he stopped abruptly and i knew whom he was talking about...

"Kimberly.." kriya replied completing his sentence...

"hey shar its...an...emergency...yeah...get kim with you...yeah okay bye love you...hey...and be safe.." swayam said cutting the phone..."be safe" was his typical sentence for sharon its like if he doesnt use it...it means he not normal...:p

"swayam...we really have to stop them...they...will kill him..." kriya replied sitting down beside him on the coarse grass...

"am not getting it...why only rey...hes not the only wolf in that pack..." swayam replied

"maybe because he loved a vampi- wait a minute this makes sense...he broke up with me for this...?? because he knew that this was gonna happen...!!" i said thinking about rey..

Before swayam could reply...we heard the engine cut off. We both stood up seeing kim and sharon..

"swayam..!! god you scared the hell out of me...i thought i would find you dead...but you are completely fine.." sharon said and ran to carsh into swayam arms...

"great...now you cant get through this broken seal or something..." i muttered..

"what??" she said breking the hug..

"see??" kriya said trying to pass across the seal..

"do you know any spell or something? swayam said looking towards kim..

"absolutely..!" kim said with a twinkle in her eyes..

"wait were rey??" sharon popped in...and we explained her everything..

"i have a plan.." sharon replied and whispered up her master plan while kim was working on the spell to break THE BROKEN SEAL.

Sharon a hybrid...and hardly can be recognised as a vampire had really a plan. We went to place were we went earlier and saw people sitting around the bon fire celebrating and waiting for the full moon rise..In the corner lay the coffin hardly gaured or even un anyone's scrutiny..Sharon walked upto them as if she was one of them...

"thank god...i finally found my way  back home.." said sharon in a tiny voice..

"who are you...? said one of the girl...

"you forgot me...??" said sharon..."i was one the member of this pack...and went we all went for hunting i lost...i lost my way back home.." said blinking her eyes...and all the guys and girls were staring at her as if she was a filmstar or something..

Meanwhile kriya and swayam carefully without anyone seeing took stole that coffin from there...and directed sharon to stop as we got the coffin and swayam was getting way to jealous..

"anyways...i will go for some hunting...starving actually " sharon said seductively waving her hand and diappeared from there without letting them know that the coffin was gone.

As soon as we reached the other area where the seal was there we got to the other sideof the road as the seal was broken by a spell casted by kim...we dropped the coffin and the next kriya did was trying to open it...but it wouldnt just open...

"its not opening.." said kriya trying to lift the  lid

"let me try..." kim said said trying to unlock it but stopped as she placed her hand the top of the coffin...

"whats wrong??" asked swayam..panicking..

"is...he...is. d..." kriya trailed off...

"no hes not dead...his heartbeat has been stopped..." kim replied and all kriya could say was thank you God!

"why isnt it opening...???" i said almost kicking it..

"because it has been locked up by a spell.."

"this is all getting over my head...please do something...i want him back!!" i cried

"it can be opened only by a human's blood..." kim replied..

"okay...i will get some one compell- " kriya was cut off...

"its not gonna work...a human who loves him...who loves him truly , that person's blood...can only open it..."

"but...kim...i am not a human...i..." i trailed off seeing my black future..

"theres a way you can turn in a human..but i am not sure whether you will be alive or not..." kim replied..

" i will do anything.." i replied..

"no...i am not letting you do it...there wil be some other way.." interupted swayam

"there isnt" replied kim..

"swayam...i have too...i put my life in danger to get you that elixir...then why cant i do it for rey?" kriya replied...

"swayam..calm down...its okay...kriya will be fine..go on kim.." sharon replied with concern in her eyes..

"You have to pass a stake thru your heart while i put a spell on you...your soul will go into your past where you had been saved from being injurjed severly and your present soul will enter your human body in the past..meanwhile in the present your body will be dead..and the only indiaction that you have been transformed into  a human is the scars.." kim replied..
 (kuch samaj aya? :P )

"scars??" kriya asked..

"yeah like i told you, your soul will go into your past where you had been saved from being injurjed severly...you might or might not be saved from getting injured this time...its all left to destiny..." kim replied...

"no its not gonna happen..." swayam..relied worridly..

"i will do it" i said without making eye contact..with swayam..

"here " kim said breaking a branch from the nearby tree which looked like a stake.

Kriya held the stake in front of her dead heart...how can her heart be alive when rey's heart w as not beating...She saw her clairvoyant friend put a spell on it as she tighthened her grip on the stake...it will be okay...its just a matter of few seconds...rey will be back...and yoou both can live forever...hapiily...but wat if am not alive...what if i screw up everything..." said her voice...but her main goal was saving rey at that moment...she didnt bother about her life...

I pushed the stake into my heart...pain pinching...hurting but it was nothng when compared to imaging rey lifeless in that coffin..my head whirling and crashing with thoughts and i felt my self go down...losing contoll over my self..falling when i fewlt swayam hold me and sharon comforting him that i will be okay.."please dont die!!" was the last i heard before my soul left my body...I opened my eyes to see myself and brigette..my best freind from canada..up on the terrace...I heard faint talking...brigette giggling teassing my human form about something..and i just kept blushing..standing against the edge of the wall...i finally enetred my human form...

"look brigette...no hands..." i said sitting on the wall leaning a little down pretending that i was falling down..

"hey dont do that you will fall.." replied brigette...

"you are sounding like my mom..."i replied and the next thing i knew i was on the ground hearing the faint squeal of brigette..

I opened my eyes to see rey holding me with a horrified look...dark circles and ruffled hair...

"rey?? your alive...?? i cant-" i was cut off by those soft lips.

Heres ends the chappy. hope you will like it...😊

chand91 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 4 Thumbnail
yepee
we gt such a nice updat
thnks 4 pm
Black_Stone thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Amazing one 
it was rey in the coffin? he was to be sacrificed shitt