Posted: 11 years ago
update asap nah...

yeh 2 din bade lambe lag rhe hain..
--devilish-- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2

September 23..
dear diary..,

It was yet another normal day for me to start...got out of the bed and couldnt wait for 8pm..it was the masquerade..and...ahhh(:p) i was going with rey "the hottest guy alive" as a date..i cnt believe he asked me..woho...yay!! say hey and ho! say hey and ho!! but lets jump to the point it was going on pretty well...when i got to know that rey killed my parents..i got into the woods and was damn angry that i ripped his sisters head off and thats when i got to know that he killed them because they were gonna kill me and they were WOLFS!! i compelled him to forget abt killing his sister..but giult is raising in me...I have no idea hows he gonna react when he gets to know about it..sooner or later i will have to face him.

I finished reading and hit my forehead.."oh shit!!"..."oh god what am i gonna do..?" my heart was throbbing and i was sweating...it was weird as vampires never had that kind of feeling...i think deep inside there is still a human part of me..i sighed thinking about it..i tried calling him but he cut off and the second time i called he switched it off..i threw the book across the end of the room hating myself for that.."argh!!" i kicked the bed but i only one percent of the pain..i went outside wearing my hoodie althought it was not going to make any difference..i looked up at the sky..dusk was raising and the sun was fading behind the woods and something struck my mind which made me say "Oh My Gosh!!: it was a full moon today..and rey was going to turn into a deadly yet beautiful werewolf..and what if he kills someone in a fit of rage like i did..? "god i have to find him and apologise.." i drove to his place and literally ran towards the door and banged it but no answer came..i had vibes which told me that something really bad is going to happen..i had no option so i called swayam.

."hey!! do u knw wheres rey???" i asked and was waiting for him to give an answer..

"nope i don't know..is there any problem..?"he said getting tensed..

"my secrect blew up! my diary spilled the beans.." i blurted..

"uh-oh! great..i always tell u to hide it some place.." he said

"theres no time for our stupid talks...swayam...todays a full moon and i am afraid th-" i was cut off

"that he will kill anyone like you did..? i meet you at rey's place in 10 minutes.." he said cutting the phone..

I was freaking out..why do i always have to screw everything up..? i sat on the stairway sighing and waiting for swayam..the leaves underneath me creaked as i stepped on them.."swayam where are you??" i spoke getting irritated..it was getting darker and the moon was raising and getting brighter and brighter..i pulled my hoddie over the head getting scared...how can a newbie vampire not get scared on a full moon? It was awefully dangerous as a werewolf bite can kill a vampire...just one bite and then your gone..i heard the engine cut off and there i saw swayam getting out of the car colly as if nothing happened.."what the hell do you think of urself??" its been an hour...where the heck have u been" i shouted scornfully runnign towards him in a vampire pace to which he closed his ears.."I m sorry kr-" and before he could continue i heard a loud sad and depressed howling of a wolf..it was definately him.."we have to hurry" he said and we ran as fast as we could in a vampire pace following his continued howls..we ended up in front of a cave..

"do u think he comes here for truning into a wolf?" i asked..

"yes as far as i know.." he replied

We entered the cave...it had cobwebs everywhere and i could here sonorous sound of the breaking bones and i pictured him agonizing n pain..."argh!!!!!!!!" i heard a loud cry and i freaked out holding swayams hand..who also looked paler than usual..we finally saw him..He was tied to rusted manacles and his body turned somewhat whitish...he was half still in human form.."rey" i stammered and he looked in pain.."you!!!" he yelled and screamed as his rib cage broke and i backed out in fear.."look rey i can...explain.." i said as tears flowed looking at him in that aweful condition.."run!! both of you!!" he yelled..and again one of his bone broke and he twisted in pain...the old rusted manacles became vulnerable and could break any minute..I and swayam took a step back.."i am sorry rey..i..i..didnt mean to kill her.." i said wiping my tears...and within a blink i heard the breaking of the manacles and out of now where he pounced on..."rey stop!! ...its me kriya.." i said fighting against him..his golden obstusive eyes burnt with anger..thats it i was going to die..mom dad i coming up there to meet u guys..i thought as the beast upon me was going to bite when he was pushed hard across the end of the cave by swayam and i stood back..

REY IN THE FORM OF A WOLF :

Rey didnt give up..it was not him..the felicity of his human form was definately gone..i jumped a little the as white wolf growled..this time it pounced on swayam..i jumped on its furry white back and tried pulling him so that i could save swayam fron getting hurt...but he was way too strong..it shaked me of its back as if i was an ant and i went hitting the hard rock of the cave..."oh god!!" i cried in pain..before i could stand up..i saw swayam struggling with rey..i lickily had wolfsbane in my hoodie's pocket...i quickly went near them and threw some of the liquid on rey...and the part where i threw the liquid burned..it backed off and i took swayam with me  and ran out of the cave to rey;s house which nearby and we could be safe in there...because being out for a long time would be a bad idea..i layed swayam on the  couch as he winced in pain.."r u okay?" i asked..he nodded a no and i could see pain in his eyes.."i am sorry this is all my fault.." i said...when suddenly i heard the door being banged "oh no hes here"

i quickly dragged a huge cupboard in front of the door to block its entrance as rey howled in anger trying hard to get in..i know he wasnt doing it purposely..it was the beast in him which was controlling him..I heard swayam cough bitterly..and blood was splattered on the floor.."oh okay swayam..? what can i do to help u?" i asked trying not to cry...but it never listened to me.."hu...human..bl...blo...blood.." he stammered coughing somemore blood..I nodded and  sneaked out of the back door so that i will not get bitten by rey and found a girl walking on the street..i compelled her to get into the house..Swayam's face brightened as he heard human heartbeat,,without hinking he quickly inserted his razor like teeth inside her neck and sucked as much blood as he could..he never took his fangs from her neck..

"swayam stop it,,,u r gonna get her killed.." i said pushing him aside..and quickly feeding the girl my blood..she wasnt really dying...so she will not be at the risk of turning into a vampire..the banging on the door stopped and swayam peacefully slept on the couch...i made sure he was still alive..the girl was also gone...this is all my fault...i cursed myself...i am sorry swayam i said caressing his cheeks..the bite on his hand was getting bad and there was no cure for a werewofls bite..or maybe it is...i dont know...i cant let my best freind die like this...i owe him..he saved me when i suffered an accident and now its my turn..i sighed and fell asleep on the other couch..

The sharp sunlight woke me up from my sleep..i quickly moved the cupboard from the door and opened it to see whether rey was still there or not..i saw him lying there bare chested i lifted him up and brought him inside..when he suddenly woke up.."kriya?" he said as i placed him on the couch..and before i could answer swayam woke up coughing blood..i coudnt help but just go and hug him.."hey shhs...it going to be okay...i will not let you die like this,," i said pulling back..swayam lifted his sleves and the bite looked terrible than ever..
"wait did i do this..?" rey asked getting tensed..to whick we both nodded.."oh my god...i am sorry dude..i didnt-" he was cut off

"it know u didnt do om purpose.." swayam replied weakly..

"there should be a cure.." rey replied glancing at me to which i nodded a "no" looking down..

"theres a cure.." swayam replied looking at both of us..me and rey gave him a "go on" look and he finally spoke..

"i need an elixir.."said swayam..

"elixir?" rey and i asked at the same time and looked away..come on we both had reason to get angry i killed his sister in  anger and he bite my bestie who is almost in the state of dying..

"one of my friend has it...she lives in ravenmore falls..and you both have to get it for me.." he replied..

"i am so not going with him.." i replied stubbornly..

"neither i" rey replied..

"so u both gonna let me die like this..?" swayam replied with a pout..

"fine.." rey and i both again replied simultaneously..

HEres the 5th chappy hpe u will enjoy it.. :)

Hope will get satisfying likes..:p

Edited by devilish11 - 11 years ago
KUSHA14 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
HEY...itz jst..awesum..lovd..it..and..thanx for the update.. ..it was jst lovable..
KUSHA14 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
AND..WOAH..I CMMENTD FIRST.
--devilish-- thumbnail
Originally posted by: KUSHA14

AND..WOAH..I CMMENTD FIRST.

ThanQ! and yep u commented first! =D
anjali22 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Awesome update
loved it
thanks for pm

--devilish-- thumbnail
Originally posted by: anjalijayan

Awesome update

loved it
thanks for pm

Thanxie! :D
yogini64 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Wow . . . . Amazing chappy as always πŸ€—
har cheez diary me likho . . . . But usse chupa ke rakho . . . . Ho gya na kandd πŸ˜†
rey ko pata toh chala . . . . πŸ˜›
white wolf . . . . Gosh . . . Sexy werewolf rey
ohhh . . . . He attacked her . . . . He definitely losted his humanity in this form 😲
poor swayam . . . He paid for her mistake
human blood needed . . . . Har update me 1 human ki watt lag jati hai 🀣
but kriya ne bacha hi lia usse 😊
rey bare chest . . . . Eeepppsss ☺️
they've to go together now . . . . . . Zinda vapas aa jayenge na dono πŸ˜†
only_kriyansh thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
It was awesome...

Rey tried to kill her 😲

Loved it...continue soon thanks for pm