'DANGEROUS TEMPTATION" kr SS- sequel chp 5 pg 78

--devilish-- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
                            Hey guys i have decided to write a new ss...its about kriyansh...i know i hv to update forbidden love...but kya karu i just love writing...so hope u all like it 😳

I don't know what just happened...i came of the house..sat in my car...and drove off...i slide the window down and a whoosh of air blew my hair..in an opposite direction..i had a blury vision...i coudnt see a thing vivdly..it looked as if the scene in front of me was floating..my head was spinning..i felt like barfing..i was about to hit a car to my right...when i quickly turned the steering wheel to the left..close escape..i drove carelessly..on the road..crashing dust bins..almost killing pesedtrians..who turned around and swear some bad words..was i drunk?? i don't know...i dont remember..a thing..about what happened inside that house..who was there inside...what did that person do...why was in there...nothing? It was snowing and the roads were slippery...i was freezing...and my body turned numb due to the coldness..there was a thick forest...on either side of the long stretchy road and i could see a cresent moon lit up on the sky accompanied by twinkling stars and steamy clouds..
                                     there were lumps of snow here and there after every mile on the hard slippery road..i drove and drove...until i was the only one left..i was sleepy...and dizzy and didnt know where i was going..the road ahead of me evanesented in white snow..i saw a small creature crossing the road..."is it a puppy?" i said not sure of what it is...i applied the breaks..and to my surprise..my car skid making the animal scare and run away and i smashed against a treethe car which went upside down with my head bleeding heavily..and the snow around my head turned red..."argh my head...somebody help!!!" i groaned in pain...i coudnt move as my leg was underneath the car..i yelled and cried for help...when i heard faint foot steps..echoing in the night's eerieness..i saw a guy..with black hair and some of it falling on his forehead..i coudnt see what actually he was doing..probably because i was going to black out any minute..he bit his wrist...and placed it on my lips and made me drink his blood..i wanted to say.."what the hell are u doing..!!!" but everything went black...
                                   I finally opend my eyes and had no idea whether i was dead or alive..the pain in my head ceased..and i saw a guy hold a glass filled with red liquid coming towards me..."Am i dead??"...i asked stupidly.."not really...u r in ur transistion.." he said chuckling.."into what?"..."u will know, how do you feel now..?"he asked cordialy..."starving.." i blurted out.."here have this u will feel better..." he said handing me the glass full of red liquid..i grabbed it quickly..and gulped everything at one go..it was damn tasty..my throat felt sore.."what is happening to me and what did u give me to drink n who are u??"i asked in a perplexed manner..."easy girl...I'm swayam..and i urm...how to say...saved you..." he said.."how did u save me?"...i replied curiosly..."by feeding u my blood..ur a vampire now.."he said smiling.."what?? u must be kdding me..der r no such things as vampires.." i said laughing.."believe me..u have vampire blood in ur system...and...what u just drank now was blood.." he said...
                                  my eyes widened...and i was baffled..such things exist..? those blood sucking creatures...in those horro movies..."well...urm...are u also...urm...u know a vamp??" i asked.."yes i am" he said sweetly..."r u going to kill me...??" i asked bluntly...he laughed.."ha ha no...am not one of those...i am a gud vampire..and now i am going to teach u how to hunt for blood.." he said making me stand..."wait!! y did u saive me??"..i asked..."cuz u remind me of my sister..who also died in a car crash...and i cudnt do nything to help her..u r like a compensation..." he said...as his eye colour changed..to green..."thanks...btw i am kriya" i said blushing ligthly..what a sweet guy..the rest of the night we spent in his house...i introduced my self...and he told he how to c ontrol the urge of killing people...coz it dosent matter if ur are a gud vamp or a bad one...killing is part within a vampire...and he gave me a bracelet..and tolg me that i can walk in the sun only when i have this bracelet or else i am going to get my self burnt very badly and end up dying..i slept on the couch as he placed a blanket on me..
                               Next moring i woke up with a startle...as i was getting late for school..then i realised it was just..5:am..oh thank god..i wished...my phone vibrated..and i surprising lifted it thinkning tht how come my phone did not suffer ny crack...during the accident..."hello?" i said..."is this kriya ghai..?" the voice said..."yeah...whos dis??"...i asked..."i am ur aunt..Carol Brinda..am...i have something to say.." she said..."i hope its not a bad news.." i said gigling lightly.."well it is..a bad...news...the FBIs have found ur parents body..and even ur sister..i 'm sorry dear they are dead..my phone fell down from my hand...what did she just say?? my parents are dead?? it cant be possible..no this cant be happening..tears roled down my cheeks one by one
                            swayam hugged me and comforted me.."shh hey its ok...its ok..."...he said wiped my endless tears..."no its not!!.." i said almost chocking.."ur aunt said shes arranging for the funeral..shall i dro-" i cut him off.." i will go  by myself.." i said...he gave me a "r u sure ?luk" i nodded...and hired a taxi and reached the cemetry...where my parents and my sister Nia...whom i loved the most...i was like her 2nd mother to her..and she was like a daughter to me..their bodies were gonna get buried..there were dead...they wer gone..left me alone..y did god show mercy on me?? they cud hav saved them instead of me..i placed each rose in front of their grave..crying bitterly..my aunt placed a wreath on their graves and informed me that she was going to be my gardian..what else great cud have happend to me??
                          i hated her...she was just a show off..plastic hearted and i will have to spend the rest of my life with her...until she dies..argh!! i wanted to stake myself..."how did they die...?" i asked as still as a stone.."the doctors said that they had broken boned all over their body...and thier spinal cord was badly damaged..."..i felt like breaking my own bones...she further said something to which i didnt pay attention...now my life has taken an unexpected turn..i am a vampire..with dead parents and sister...and i going to live with her life long rival...Aunt Carol Brinda..wow

CHAPTER 1 : RED SNOW 

CHAPTER 2: BLOOD RIPPER 

CHAPTER 3: THE MASQUERADE 

CHAPTER 4: REHAB 

CHAPTER 5: A BITE  

CHAPTER 6: RAVENMORE 

CHAPTER 7 : THE HYBRID 

CHAPTER 8 : RESURRECT 

CHAPTER 1 : BITTERSWEET

CHAPTER 2: REVENGE

CHAPTER 3: PARALYZED

CHAPTER 4: ALIVE

CHAPTER 5: TRANSITION

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hope u all like it...do hit the like button...ignore the typo errors..keep smiling...and HAPPY DIWALI in advance 😛

Edited by --devilish-- - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Madhu_ArSha thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Yuupppiiieee. . . . . . .
Me first. . . . .
*dhinchika dhinchika*
ok,ok enuff of my exicitement. . . . . .
Cuming to the update. . .
The update was awsome. . . . . .
Superb start. . . . .
Mindblowing concept. . .
And,
totally interesting story. . . . . . . .
I so so so so loved it. . . .
I love vampires story. . .
And KR ki story wit vampire's concpt. . .
Wow. . . . .
M so so so loving it. . .
Pls nxt part jaldi update krna. . . . .
M egarly waiting 4 it. . .
Thanks 4 d pm. . . .
Update sooon. . . . . .Edited by Madhukumari - 11 years ago
-Vaish- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
i am loving it...

its damn interesting...

especiall the font u used for title...
--devilish-- thumbnail

Originally posted by: kriyansh24

i am loving it...

its damn interesting...

especiall the font u used for title...

Thank you soo much 😃
--devilish-- thumbnail

thank you dear! 😆
only_kriyansh thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Nice start...i tnk dat bit his wrist and made kria drnk was rey..
den hw swa...

Pm me vn u updte plz
--devilish-- thumbnail
Thank you! 😛
--devilish-- thumbnail

Originally posted by: kreya_pearl

Nice start...i tnk dat bit his wrist and made kria drnk was rey..
den hw swa...

Pm me vn u updte plz

Thanks..and yeah i will sned u pms when i update! 😊
GoldenLuna thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
wow yar...
dam interesting story...
loved it...
plz update soon n thnx for pm
--devilish-- thumbnail