Page 1 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 2 Page 3

nutan7

IF-Dazzler

nutan7

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 12:41am | IP Logged
much  discussion  has been  done in forum on this topic. 
but after reading some comments  blaming rishi ( calling him worse than Indar) I am tempted to summarize  the discussion here.

Cvs has given so many clues for Zara is Indira. and only one thing tells us that zara is not indira is that DNA report. in this also they have not shown hospital people taking blood sample . but Malik hand it over to RIshi. so there is a chance that samle may not b Zara's 

clues
1.Indu 's behaviour similar to Zara ( means, she is mother of her)
2. Zara who used to dislike children feels love for Indu)
3. Zara nd Indira look alike
4. rishi feels indira's presence in Zara
5. habits and way of thinking of zara is similar to Indira 
6. when rishi put garland on Indira's photo it fall down .and Zara is shown coming to Delhi means Indira is not dead
7. blood grup if Zara and Indira is same. 
8  zara and rishi both have  no marriage life with Khan for 8 years.  
9 they showed Indira dead body but didnt show how she has died  
10Zara saw rishi's face after closing her eyes...
11zara and Indira's liking r same( gobika parotha with white butter and gajar ka aachar)
( you can add more clues)
so it is definite that cvs will show us Zara is Indira 

they have not shown sweta's  complete marriage with rishi. ( fere were not taken as Indira was required to be taken to hospital.and so many time rishi had mentioned  that shweta is not his wife
If Zara is indira then she is not at all wife of Malik. both have no marriage life with their so called partners 
Both r shown to remain in control but destiny make such a thing that they have to loose it. 
Both r conscious about Indu .and her happiness. 
 the extra marital affair which cvs is showing at present is virtual.
few  blooper's r there  but let us ignore them as cvs have even us lots of joy and many fiction do have them. 
so just chill and enjoy the show . no negativity why to blame rishi Zara and cvs, 

The following 16 member(s) liked the above post:

kirti_bharrrrwwwwkulbirkangratilover10khushi1985ratibob007sumitonlymanali65riyakhanprincessruhiRamziMeriJaanHeema22-SUMITaholic--Shwetha-.Shree.-Neha04-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "why to blame Rishi? and cvs?" in Hitler Didi forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-Neha04-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Neha04-

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 12:48am | IP Logged
I agree with u.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

rrrrwwwwratibob007

....Diya....

IF-Rockerz

....Diya....

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 12:52am | IP Logged
Nice postBig smile  i agreeThumbs UpClap

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

rrrrwwwwnutan7

....Diya....

IF-Rockerz

....Diya....

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 12:54am | IP Logged
nice post...i agreeClap

Edited by diya25 - 12 November 2012 at 12:54am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

rrrrwwwwratibob007nutan7

-PD-

IF-Sizzlerz

-PD-

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 1:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by nutan7

much  discussion  has been  done in forum on this topic. 
but after reading some comments  blaming rishi ( calling him worse than Indar) I am tempted to summarize  the discussion here.

Cvs has given so many clues for Zara is Indira. and only one thing tells us that zara is not indira is that DNA report. in this also they have not shown hospital people taking blood sample . but Malik hand it over to RIshi. so there is a chance that samle may not b Zara's 

clues
1.Indu 's behaviour similar to Zara ( means, she is mother of her)
2. Zara who used to dislike children feels love for Indu)
3. Zara nd Indira look alike
4. rishi feels indira's presence in Zara
5. habits and way of thinking of zara is similar to Indira 
6. when rishi put garland on Indira's photo it fall down .and Zara is shown coming to Delhi means Indira is not dead
7. blood grup if Zara and Indira is same. 
8  zara and rishi both have  no marriage life with Khan for 8 years.  
9 they showed Indira dead body but didnt show how she has died  
10Zara saw rishi's face after closing her eyes...
11zara and Indira's liking r same( gobika parotha with white butter and gajar ka aachar)
( you can add more clues)
so it is definite that cvs will show us Zara is Indira 

they have not shown sweta's  complete marriage with rishi. ( fere were not taken as Indira was required to be taken to hospital.and so many time rishi had mentioned  that shweta is not his wife
If Zara is indira then she is not at all wife of Malik. both have no marriage life with their so called partners 
Both r shown to remain in control but destiny make such a thing that they have to loose it. 
Both r conscious about Indu .and her happiness. 
 the extra marital affair which cvs is showing at present is virtual.
few  blooper's r there  but let us ignore them as cvs have even us lots of joy and many fiction do have them. 
so just chill and enjoy the show . no negativity why to blame rishi Zara and cvs, 

@bold shweta is not Rishi's wife, do you mean there is not physical intimacy between shweta and Rishi so shweta is not Rishi's wife?

if she is not his wife then why the hell he stopped her when she was leaving, to take care of Indu.. and do he has minimum sense when he told to Zara now you have to make way into Indu's heart... what did he want to do with shweta now...

are't he selfish here to stop shweta on one hand when DNA report is wrong and on other hand when Zara come into his life now he want shweta to leave... if he is so much want shweta out of his life then why do he happily made her drink water on KC, he can reject to make her drink water though shweta keeps the KC for him... he is happily enjoying the shweta helping SN, Indu and doing KC for him but want Zara as wife...

and on Zara side if Zara is Indira then Indira can never spoil a girl's life so happily...

any have the conclusion is i care least if Zara is Indira or Rishi wants an extra marital affair with Zara.. i just want Shweta show Rishi and Zara their mistake and leave with Indu and live a happy life... let Rishi and Zara lead their own life...

ofcourse we are talking about frictional so blame has to go to CVs for such a stupid track and ugly track

Edited by preethimadhavg - 12 November 2012 at 3:02am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.FALTU.

Ranjinikishan

IF-Rockerz

Ranjinikishan

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 1:27am | IP Logged
Nutanji ek advice hai aap keliye..why to think about some useless 3rd female character at this golden moment..zashi are together now..we were all waiting for this golden moment na..then if some members think zara is not indira & blah blah blah, then let them be.  why should we waste our energy here..mein toh kehtihoo those who are watching from Nov 7th 2011 are very well aware & 100% sure that zara is rishi's shrimatiji but still some people likes to believe she is not..let them be..why do u worry even..just enjoy inshi ki prem kahani now who are in the form of zashi na.

Aur ek baat if u really believe rishi then plz believe they are our inshi otherwise u r free to think as u want.

i am enjoying & liking each & every bit of zashi scenes now..but then it doesn't mean that i am encouraging some illicit relationship..no i am not..even i am against extra marital affair..but then in this case there is no question of it since i believe rishi & i am 100% confident they are my inshi.

About 3rd female angle, let her be anything now i dont care..let her be mahaan, let her do tyaag, let her be selfish, let her be negative..she dont deserve any importance or respect from me..I just care only for rishi / inshi's happiness 

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

rrrrwwwwFelix13manali65nutan7-Paulomi-

rrrrwwww

rrrrwwww

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 2:03am | IP Logged
agree...!!!!!!!!!

each n every point is true...!!!!!!!.

.Shree.

IF-Sizzlerz

.Shree.

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 2:43am | IP Logged
agree with u