Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

All those who are claiming barun is lying (Page 4)

nonasi IF-Dazzler
nonasi
nonasi

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 1:11am | IP Logged
ROFLROFLROFL

I...I just have no words...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Aphrodite88

pri_armaan IF-Sizzlerz
pri_armaan
pri_armaan

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 1:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by vellainsaan

Originally posted by Aphrodite88

SO RAJ BADDAN IS ALSO LYING IN HIS TWEET???!!!!

See if you're referring to the video teaser... then he is not lying that he never cried because of Gul. That really does sounds far fetched.. in my opinion. 

BUT that doesn't mean he is happy with the script. And he is not going to talk about how unhappy he is with the script to the Boss who is interviewing him. Whatever he says in the interview or not, the purpose of that interview is crystal clear - Gul just wants to clear her name. Bas.
This is exactly what m saying! Purposse of the interview that too abhi with barun is crystal clear!

And yes Guys Barun wouldnt have cried in that interview of before that. Thats too much to belieev!

But yes he is unhappy hat shows on and off screen

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

nicki11Aphrodite88

..SunnYaara.. IF-Sizzlerz
..SunnYaara..
..SunnYaara..

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 1:21am | IP Logged
No way barun can't lie...i won't beleive anyone will support barun

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

nicki11Aphrodite88pri_armaan

Aphrodite88 IF-Sizzlerz
Aphrodite88
Aphrodite88

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 1:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sargamfriends

Angry if Barun was really at fault and was lying and has these so called movie offers in his hand thn why doesnt anyone knw abt it...there is no reason for tht to be a secret...they are just turning this whole thing on him...and yes u r right...pairing Khushi with another guy is like a slap on our intelligence and thm saying hey u idiots u will see whtever we show you...and all those pple who say we r being unfair to Sanaya...if Sanaya was in place of Barun we would have dne the same...we love thm bth and we love the show...we r nt idiots tht we are spending our time effort and money for nothing...its nt just abt retaining Barun its also about voicing wht is wrong and consumer ethics...
agree with all your points!!!
well said!!!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

nicki11pri_armaan

Aphrodite88 IF-Sizzlerz
Aphrodite88
Aphrodite88

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 1:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by pri_armaan

Originally posted by vellainsaan

Originally posted by Aphrodite88

SO RAJ BADDAN IS ALSO LYING IN HIS TWEET???!!!!

See if you're referring to the video teaser... then he is not lying that he never cried because of Gul. That really does sounds far fetched.. in my opinion. 

BUT that doesn't mean he is happy with the script. And he is not going to talk about how unhappy he is with the script to the Boss who is interviewing him. Whatever he says in the interview or not, the purpose of that interview is crystal clear - Gul just wants to clear her name. Bas.
This is exactly what m saying! Purposse of the interview that too abhi with barun is crystal clear!

And yes Guys Barun wouldnt have cried in that interview of before that. Thats too much to belieev!

But yes he is unhappy hat shows on and off screen
he is unhappy with the script
we are unhappy with the script
so they better change it!!!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

nicki11

nicki11 Goldie
nicki11
nicki11

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 2:37am | IP Logged
i just cant belive that sp is this stupid they should have get the message by now that we want barun as asr we dont want another actor playing asr or another lead with khushi.But for me its their loss because i for 1 subscribed to sp for ipkknd and the day barun leaves ipkknd is the day i am canceling my subscription to sp.And barun is best actor and he sure will get more shows films.there is nothing they can do that will ruin his image for  me.
asr13 Goldie
asr13
asr13

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 2:38am | IP Logged
The Interview teaser has been crisply edited, and strategically timed for release ...they are playing on our emotions, they know we LOVE Barun and we will read between the lines ...
THEY KNOW THE FANS ARE STRESSED OUT, PANICKING OVER BARUNS LEAVING/ BREAK FROM IPK, HENCE ANYTHING BARUN SAYS IN THE INTERVIEW ... WE WUD AUTOMATICALLY RELATE IT TO HIS LEAVING ISSUE, WHEREAS THEY ARE ONLY TALKING ABOUT SCENES !!!
These are MIND GAMES ...Bas

Whatta loser she is I swear Angry, she didnt even broach the subject LOL

Keep Spamming guys, I am sure with all this arm-twisting, Barun needs our out and out Support to bring the truth out ...full-on ANDOLAN guys ...come on !!!!
manasa.d Goldie
manasa.d
manasa.d

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 2:51am | IP Logged
yeah barun is not lying

Go to top