Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

BasherzAT#23 Dori Opens To Unravel No Spin Zone (Page 49)

boreddamsel IF-Rockerz
boreddamsel
boreddamsel

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 7:39am | IP Logged
Di gets a free child.. yay! 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

SeerialLoopssanja_here

Sultan_Of_Swing IF-Sizzlerz
Sultan_Of_Swing
Sultan_Of_Swing

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 7:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by april2003

Originally posted by Naach_Basanti

Pardon my language, but how the f**k is this any controversy?

A guy wants to leave, he quit. Or maybe the production house forced him out. Pray tell me doesn't that happen in the real world. At the end of the day this is a matter between the person and their employer, discussions we will never be privy to.

I can at least understand the reactions of teenagers, but what about the grown ups? The reactions of some of the mid aged working women who open petitions after petitions is spectacularly pathetic.

As a responsible adult why add to this madness and instigate the teens?

It's a circus out there.

<font color="#990000" face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">Darling almost everyone on this forum believes Barun is some saint !!
Shri Sai Baba to be more precise!!

The guy is no saint as he has many issues in regard to dealing with the public and he only has profound presence on screen when he plays the role of ASR. Outside of that I don't even believe he can actually hold a proper conversation to save his life. The problem is, people has mistaken the the real Barun to be Arnav. That gu<font size="3">y</font> knew he was leaving many moons ago but decided to keep quiet and I believe his intention was to leave when he bagged the role in MAMR but he was forced to stay back with 4Lions for whatever reasons.

Coming to his interview during the time of MAMR when there w<font size="3">ere </font>doubts he clearly stated if people were in love with the character "Arnav" then anyone can <font size="3">play </font>that character but if they loved Barun then he is in the industry to stay and we will be seeing a lot of him. He also went on to say if they loved him playing Arnav then they will love him even more when they see his movie.

The thing I gathered from that interview was that BS was anxious to spread his wings, he wanted to try new adventures and he just wanted fans to know it does not matter what he decides to do whether quit or stay, but if they loved him as they said then they will support his decision.
I loved Charlie Sheen in 2 and a half men but when they replaced him with Ashton Kutcher I did not stop watching the show at all and neither did the American viewers send petitions to the channel etc.
In life change is constant and necessary, there comes a time when we all have to move on. Whether his decision is right or wrong, that is left for time to tell.
</font>

Well put.

I pity the people who consider this matter as a matter of life and death. I can only assume that these people are yet to face te harsh realites of life.

Protests, petitions all for what? A fricking TV show?

If they want to protest about something- they should contact me.

Me and a few of my friends are consulting a lawyer to send a petition to National Comission for women in India to include marital rape as a punishable offence. The existing rape laws in India aren't clear on marital rape.

When there are far more important issues that we can support, I'm ashamed at the importance given to Barun quitting.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Siri22S111ViSaRunSeerialLoopsgirlTalks

S111 IF-Dazzler
S111
S111

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 7:43am | IP Logged
I left on #22 last night. I wake up and I'm on the 50th page of #23 Shocked

Just bookmarking
Impossible to catch up
If Anything new about the quitting news ? LOL

Edited by Drmsnap - 12 November 2012 at 7:46am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

SeerialLoops

boreddamsel IF-Rockerz
boreddamsel
boreddamsel

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 7:45am | IP Logged
OMFGGG
Khushi slapped her. 

Best scene ever!!! 

SeerialLoopsserious

boreddamsel IF-Rockerz
boreddamsel
boreddamsel

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 7:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by boreddamsel

OMFGGG
Khushi slapped her. 

Best scene ever!!! 

Lol.. I would have been happier if she had slapped Arnav during that basketball match though.. 
Sigh.. I can dream.. can't I Tongue

SeerialLoopsGayuArnav

McNinja IF-Rockerz
McNinja
McNinja

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 7:51am | IP Logged

[QUOTE=april2003] [QUOTE=Naach_Basanti]

Well put.

I pity the people who consider this matter as a matter of life and death. I can only assume that these people are yet to face te harsh realites of life.

Me and a few of my friends are consulting a lawyer to send a petition to National Comission for women in India to include marital rape as a punishable offence. The existing rape laws in India aren't clear on marital rape.

When there are far more important issues that we can support, I'm ashamed at the importance given to Barun quitting.

I'm not defending the phangurls, I think its irritating but its one of those things you cant talk reason with people. 

But to be fair, any phangurls of any heartthrob act this way. It's not just the teens here and Barun. I am look at One Direction, Bieber, past boy band groups Nsync, BackstreetBoys form 90s/2000s, hell even the Beatles...all girls in the mid-teen phangurl age obsess like this. Can't expect them to be thinking of bigger issues...when I was 15, I was worried about getting a cellphone. 

Now the older, aunty phangurls taking part in this..I have no words. 

Edited by McNinja - 12 November 2012 at 7:51am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

S111SeerialLoopsgirlTalks

Sultan_Of_Swing IF-Sizzlerz
Sultan_Of_Swing
Sultan_Of_Swing

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 7:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by McNinja

[QUOTE=april2003] [QUOTE=Naach_Basanti]

Well put.

I'm not defending the phangurls, I think its irritating but its one of those things you cant talk reason with people.

But to be fair, any phangurls of any heartthrob act this way. It's not just the teens here and Barun. I am look at One Direction, Bieber, past boy band groups Nsync, BackstreetBoys form 90s/2000s, hell even the Beatles...all girls in the mid-teen phangurl age obsess like this. Can't expect them to be thinking of bigger issues...when I was 15, I was worried about getting a cellphone.

Now the older, aunty phangurls taking part in this..I have no words.

I'm not addressing this to the teens. My initial post which was quoted was about understanding teens who get very sensitive but then finding it funny that a few grown ups are also a part of this charade.

When I was a teen, I don't have a computer, life was simple. Spent most if it outside playing with my friends.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

S111SeerialLoopsMcNinjagirlTalks

boreddamsel IF-Rockerz
boreddamsel
boreddamsel

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 7:59am | IP Logged
Akash out.. Aarav in.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

SeerialLoops

Go to top