Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

BasherzAT#23 Dori Opens To Unravel No Spin Zone (Page 47)

boreddamsel IF-Rockerz
boreddamsel
boreddamsel

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 7:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by jules

Originally posted by boreddamsel

Whoever asked me to watch Mahi's way.. I love you.
That's what I watch now when I am depressed.. 

Once upon a time used to be IPK. Sigh!

Meee Smile

Jules, I thought it was you.. ! Love you.. love you.. love you.. 
My fiance's mom is driving me nuts.. and he .. well he is being him!  Arrggghh.. Angry
Somehow seeing her and her dream guy romancing in that oh-so-romantic fort.. makes me wish I had a guy like him.. see this is what I wanted IPK to be..  to give hope about love.. unfortunately they destroyed it! Idiots!

Wish I had phankies to protest outside his house LOL Anyone wants to go on a hunger strike for me, his family lives in Mumbai.. Tongue

Yeah I loved it cause it was so believable, fun and contemporary!!!  Finish watching that and I will give you names of a couple more you could catch!! I think you will enjoy them too!!!
Its sad that show shut down because of lack of viewership!!

People only like roona dhoona!!

Oops.. haha.. I spoke too soon.. and there goes the romance! Well it's still cute.. I love this show. Juhi, I will defo try out other shows of Yash Raj's! Thanks! 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

serious

coolnisha_fun87 IF-Dazzler
coolnisha_fun87
coolnisha_fun87

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 7:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by McNinja

[QUOTE=mumbaiindian911]

Why does she make it seem like we're living in Nazi Germany?

Mehak... this whole forum is a concentration champ!!!

"If you tell a big enough lie and tell it frequently enough, it will be believed"

"And I can fight only for something that I love, love only what I respect, and respect only what I at least know"

"Those who want to live, let them fight, and those who do not want to fight in this world of eternal struggle do not deserve to live"

-Hitler

Life Lessons to live by brought to you by Hitler in association with, 

3 of my all time fav quotes..
OmNaMaSteOm IF-Sizzlerz
OmNaMaSteOm
OmNaMaSteOm

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 7:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mumbaiindian911

well to be honest i come from a different forum over there  too we have fanatic fans who take offence to the slightest criticism of    lead   but most of the  post criticising leads are met sportingly here i will be buried  alive if i write something i wrote in that post over here 

do not worry at all we Dorians / Bashers are very sweet people no harm to you & Yes we became bashers because of our own forum lol

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

SeerialLoopssanja_heregirlTalksseriousGayuArnav

Siri22 IF-Dazzler
Siri22
Siri22

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 7:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by bong.girl

I really hope someday they write a story where the love story begins after the marriage. In our culture it is quite common , since we believe in arranged marriages. I really don't understand why the love story can't begin / continue after marriage. SP has another show going on where there is a lot of romance and cute moments happening after marriage, and the marriage didn't take place in a pleasant scenario.

Colors has too. 

SeerialLoops

jules IF-Rockerz
jules
jules

Whoever asked me to watch Mahi's way.. I love you.
That's what I watch now when I am depressed.. 

Once upon a time used to be IPK. Sigh!

Meee Smile

Jules, I thought it was you.. ! Love you.. love you.. love you.. 
My fiance's mom is driving me nuts.. and he .. well he is being him!  Arrggghh.. Angry
Somehow seeing her and her dream guy romancing in that oh-so-romantic fort.. makes me wish I had a guy like him.. see this is what I wanted IPK to be..  to give hope about love.. unfortunately they destroyed it! Idiots!

Wish I had phankies to protest outside his house LOL Anyone wants to go on a hunger strike for me, his family lives in Mumbai.. Tongue

Yeah I loved it cause it was so believable, fun and contemporary!!!  Finish watching that and I will give you names of a couple more you could catch!! I think you will enjoy them too!!!
Its sad that show shut down because of lack of viewership!!

People only like roona dhoona!!

Oops.. haha.. I spoke too soon.. and there goes the romance! Well it's still cute.. I love this show. Juhi, I will defo try out other shows of Yash Raj's! Thanks! 

Welcome Arti Hug

As for dharna outside your fiance's house... let phangurls finish with this one!! They will gain practice and then am sure they can take more orders!! Wink

boreddamsel

SeerialLoops IF-Rockerz
SeerialLoops
SeerialLoops

Originally posted by Arhi-Did-IT

i request not even my mistake should any one post any controversial threads here

Swathi herself said to post fun threads, own posts & or serious nice types that is all

& i see Sudha so i think the Dori's are in control ! Big smile

Harshu,

Thank you so much.  Yes.  Any policing or wardenish posts I make is because that is how Swathi's wants the Dori's to run.  I am proud that inspite of 23 threads, 150 pages per thread, mostly always on page one of this forum as if it was a sticky, we never get into trouble.

That is because, we are very respectful in how we conduct our bashing.

You do not have to follow any of the rules.  But if the Dori gets shut because MODS think we are being disrespectful, one thing I can guarantee is you can all go phangirly on Swathi, but she will not open Dori's anymore.

So please no posting of controversial threads, using words that are not allowed by the forum.

Rest I leave up to each of your judgements.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

boreddamselMcNinjaOmNaMaSteOm

McNinja IF-Rockerz
McNinja
McNinja

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 7:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by coolnisha_fun87

[QUOTE=jules][QUOTE=McNinja][QUOTE=mumbaiindian911]

"If you tell a big enough lie and tell it frequently enough, it will be believed"

"And I can fight only for something that I love, love only what I respect, and respect only what I at least know"

"Those who want to live, let them fight, and those who do not want to fight in this world of eternal struggle do not deserve to live"

-Hitler

Life Lessons to live by brought to you by Hitler in association with, 

3 of my all time fav quotes..

Yeah, I mean if he wasn't a complete psycho...he was pretty philosophical LOL

Some phangurls remind me of him preaching the forum 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sanja_heregirlTalks

serious IF-Sizzlerz
serious
serious

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 7:28am | IP Logged
ok guys.. will meet u after the IPK on screen drama... off screen drama ko rest for some time...

Nishitarao

Go to top