Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

BasherzAT#23 Dori Opens To Unravel No Spin Zone (Page 43)

serious IF-Sizzlerz
serious
serious

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 7:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by GayuArnav

I thought Phankis can read only Barun's eyes but now they can read Sanaya's too! ROFL ROFL 

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3287273

they can read any eyes if they are evenly distantly related to Barun some how LOL u don't know their EQ power LOL

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Ni1234blue.kindlesanja_hereSeerialLoopsGayuArnavgirlTalks

RightWingTroll IF-Addictz
RightWingTroll
RightWingTroll

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 7:10am | IP Logged
now i think i have read   one of most unintentionally funny post on the planet and writer needs respect but this is hilarious    and man  but is awesome for comic value

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3287282

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

blue.kindlesanja_heregirlTalks

serious IF-Sizzlerz
serious
serious

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 7:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sanja_here

Now...r i excited for todays epi???remember we have one today   . LOL

ya I remember that at least, don't know about others LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

blue.kindle

jules IF-Rockerz
jules
jules

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 7:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by bong.girl

CTRL + Q to Enable/Disable GoPhoto.it
I really hope someday they write a story where the love story begins after the marriage. In our culture it is quite common , since we believe in arranged marriages. I really don't understand why the love story can't begin / continue after marriage. SP has another show going on where there is a lot of romance and cute moments happening after marriage, and the marriage didn't take care in a pleasant scenario.

Gul is reading the same kind of M&Bs . she needs to read those that have stories about after marriage!!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

blue.kindleserious

-MOTHER- IF-Sizzlerz
-MOTHER-
-MOTHER-

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 7:11am | IP Logged
Nisha why didn'y you send the PM?

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

blue.kindleseriousGayuArnav

serious IF-Sizzlerz
serious
serious

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 7:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by jules

Originally posted by bong.girl

CTRL + Q to Enable/Disable GoPhoto.it
I really hope someday they write a story where the love story begins after the marriage. In our culture it is quite common , since we believe in arranged marriages. I really don't understand why the love story can't begin / continue after marriage. SP has another show going on where there is a lot of romance and cute moments happening after marriage, and the marriage didn't take care in a pleasant scenario.

Gul is reading the same kind of M&Bs . she needs to read those that have stories about after marriage!!

for Gul, the story stops with marriage LOL May be she didn't have after marriage fun to telecast them LOL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

julesblue.kindle-MOTHER-GayuArnav

SeerialLoops IF-Rockerz
SeerialLoops
SeerialLoops

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 7:13am | IP Logged
Dedication to Sanaya / Kushi

Sanaya's Kushi is the Lord's music
Sanaya's Kushi is Diwali of heart
Sanaya's Kushi is a fragrant goblet
Sanaya's Kushi is the red of Dawn

Sanaya's Kushi is a falling waterfall
Sanaya's Kushi is a rising moon
Sanaya's Kushi is wrapped in breath
Sanaya's Kushi is visible in eyes

Sanaya Stole my heart and soul
By being Kushi all this while
IPK has become my pass time
I will be your fan for all of life

For you Sanaya, my love is endless
My Love is Endless
My Love is Endless

When I think about IPK, it's Kushi I see
When I think about Kushi it's Sanaya I see
Your talent has spoiled me
I search for that in every actor I see
Only you could have
Turned a coal of a Kushi to a Diamond
I dreamed a future of
Where you dazzle with Viraf

My Love is Endless
My Love is Endless

Those days and nights when I feel low,
Those days I will RabbaVey with you
Those days and nights when I feel blue,
Then I will What The What The with you.

Whether Nafrat or Moahabbat
Whether you Smile or you Cry
You mesmerize You mesmerize
How can we ever forget you.

My Love is Endless
My Love is Endless

(Song inspired by Ishq Sufiyana Song from TDP.)

My Dedication to all My Fellow Friends on this Forum

Whereever our paths may cross
Wherever our journeys takes us
Stumbling across cyber world
You will always be with me

Whether we are separated
Whether times have evaporated
Deep in my heart and soul
You will always be with me

Whether I am lonely or defeated
Walking along shadows are all of you.

Oh My Friends
I  cherish our friendship
Oh My Friends
Never let perish our friendship

When it rains, our memories
 become paper boats
It will remind me of times
I spent with boaties
All the banter and teasings
will float over
Dori with no begin or end
Will keep us tied together.

Whether I am lonely or defeated
Walking along shadows are all of you.

Oh My Friends
I  cherish our friendship
Oh My Friends
Never let perish our friendship

(Song is inspired by Oh My Fried song from Telugu Film Happy Days)

Dedication to Doris

Aaha ..  Aha Ha..
Ha Dazzling Dori
Looking at You
I forgot to blink my eye Hey
Even Then..  Hey
Some Some..  Hey
RES don't stop you know, hey do you know.
My posting is your slave
In You, In Me, Inside
Doris have unraveled
Oo Oo  Dazzling Dori, Dazzling Dori
Dazzling Dori, Dazzling Dori Ho
Dazzling Dori
You are the go to place
Dazzling Dori
You, I will never forget.

Hoohoo oo...
This path that you open
Turned Bash into an art
overflown with sense
Other than you, what other fun do I have
Hoohoo oo...
Like rainfall in moonlight
You are book marked in my site
You won over all the deepest cores of myself
Oo Oo  Dazzling Dori, Dazzling Dori
Dazzling Dori, Dazzling Dori Ho
Dazzling Dori
You are the go to place
Dazzling Dori
You, I will never forget.

Song is inspired by Kundanapu Bomma a Telugu Song from Ye Maya Chesave (What Magic Have You Done)

IPK Summary

The Beginning.  The Seduction.  The falling Head Over Heels - Ishq Wala Love

This serial, for the first 6-8 months, got many of us hooked onto it.  We have seen or read this type of love story of star crossed lovers many times. Yet we got hooked on.  Because, it had everything working for it.  Incredible tag lines, an oft repeated story became worth telling again because it got a refreshingly fresh treatment, got two of the most good looking, charming and uber talented leads together, CVs, director.  As a bonus, the two leads thrown together, unknown to probably even the story telling technicians, got together and created a chemistry, which I feel is unparalleled in TV land (from what I have seen so far).   They signed, sealed and delivered and we all fell hook, line and sinker.

It was beautiful ride.  Even the corny scenes were lapped up only because of BS and SI.  Even the most ridiculous scenes were swept under the rug, because, the execution was not flawed.  Comedy even if it is corny can be pulled off, if the timing and execution and placement is right.  That is what they had.

Love, Arrogance, Ego, Sacrifice, Intensity, Passion, Comedy, Bonding, Revelations, Reflections, Mistrust, Faith, Belief and Rabba Ves were all placed and executed when and where they were supposed to.  Nothing seemed out of place.  We forgot about actors and BS was ASR and SI was Kushi.

ASR and Kushi were physically far from each other, (the corridor at Gupta's house), Diwali night, their eye lock and Rabba Vey seemed like they were making passionate love.

Characterizations were pretty much flawless.  There was growth in every character, whether it be positive or negative.  La was getting more and more positive and her exit was one of the most dignified exits in TV land.  Shyam was becoming negative from the initial positive portrayal.  ASR layers were peeling away.  If his arrogance had bite to it, his rarely seen smile had a sweetness to it, because, they were all placed and executed and not compromised.

Some characters the graph stayed consistent.  Be it, Nani being sensible when she needs to be and fun loving when the timing needed to be.  Mami was always the relief with her impeccable dialogue delivery, some of the best one liners and her character stayed consistent.

Kushi was always going to be silly, goofy, more mature than an 18 year old, less mature than a 9 year old, biting off more than she can chew, sometimes penny wise and sometime pound foolish.  Fitted with her life story and age perfectly.  She falls down, gets up, and moves on.

ASR transformed to Arnav.  Can anyone in this forum disagree that the only person responsible to draw the Arnav out of ASR is Kushi.  None of his family including Anjali could bring out the Arnav.  The smiling one, the flirting one, the one who ended up doing things like stealing pecks, dancing, losing bets, mischievous, and finally even a dhak dhak. 

So, what was not to like including Shyam's twitching.

Growing Pains.  - The falling into Immaturity - Forced Marriage Track.
Episodes crammed love, arrogance, angst, revenge, comedy, OTT, passion, bonding, Ego, fake love, faltu Rabba Ves all in a 20 minutes span.  Hence, placement became horrible and execution was without heart and soul.  Worst of all, chemistry was not sizzling.

ASR and Kushi are now physically closer (geographically only) and yet the Rabba Veys lack spark and intensity.  BS and SI look tired and all the hard work they are doing is showing.  For 6-8 weeks, only BS and SI were getting maximum screen space.  As their fans we were all  happy. 

But that is where the graph started to dip.  They became worked.  Show had several characters. But they were hardly used.  The main villain disappeared for days together.  How many scenes did Abhaas as Shyam get since MU.  It can hardly fill one episode.  Is this how villains are in any other show.  Where the damage they do is not with their presence, but the absence.

This blunder would turn out to be costly for the PH later on.  What was happening was not fair to BS and SI.  Unfortunately, when PH was making this mistake, it was getting compounded because fans were expecting more and more of ArHi.

But just like Shyam's twitching, which started going OTT, everything went OTT once the toothless MU started.  CVs started to lose the nativity and the characters and started butchering the main leads to be able to provide them maximum screen space.

Everything Sacred and a Fond memory was soon turning into an "Oh No!!". Pool was THE sacred place for the lead pair.  Ruined it two ways, first having Kushi sleep there and then having Kushi turn into a Dhobhighat!

The Middle.  - The falling out of Favors - Male Lead disappears + DKS.

First 8 months, we could not wait for the next episode to air and blamed day for having 24 hours.  We were loyal and forgave the CVs for their indulgence and kept watching hoping for a beautiful redemption, repentance, romantic track that was supposed to come up. 

Previously during the first 8 months, we remembered each and every scene and its poignancy.  During the middle phase, all we were doing was hoping and praying future will be great.

Previously characters were strengthened to move the story forward.  Now, characters were being butchered for lack of story line.

Everyone praised an ugly duckling turning into a swan little realizing, the beautiful swan was killed on the Terrace.

They did throw in excellent episodes during Holy.  We all got excited.  The previous Glory was going to be back.  The drunken confession by the pool showed what we all wanted and loved and adored about the serial. 

And then, it all fell out of anymore favors we may have.  Barun went for a movie shoot.  Sanaya single handedly worked day and night, she pulled the serial and all of us through, through her sheer talent.  But that was enough.  When Barun returned, we never saw ASR again.  ASR became Barun.  Barun portrayed ASR as Barun would portray Barun himself.  The DKS track made the bad become worse.

The episodes of Shyam's revelation was akin to driving a Prius in a Nascar Race.  (Sorry, I cannot come up with any other way to say this).  It was like Skahti Kapoor doing an item song or a Rakhi Sawant doing a Kahaani.  Since then, Kushi is reduced to wanting to wash Anjali's feet and purify herself. 

Kushi was made to be angry when she needs to be understanding and understanding when she needs to be angry.  She loves when she should hate and hates when she should love.  She cries when there was no need to and laughs when the prevailing mood was of glum.  She was chirpy when she should be introspective and silent when she should be explaining her position.

ASR was made to be giving with one hand and was shown stealing with the other.  He was made to be mean when he needs to come clean and was made to woo when bigger woes are befalling him.  He was neither there for his Di nor was he there for Kushi.  He was made into a lover boy acting like a person with hate and a villain acting like a lover. 

The thing which started the avalanche of downhill journey was the miscarriage episodes.  Completely cringe worthy and disgusting.

As if an Avalanche was not enough, a Tsunami was unleashed.  We got closer to the TV sets.  The dark past was going to revealed.  We were all ready to root for Arnav.  Dadi was beyond inhumane.  The past was not dark at all.  And the wrap up left us thirsty even after being swept away in a tidal Tsunami.

All of a sudden, I was not watching the serial with adoration in my eyes, love in my mind and feeling in my heart, but I was watching it with apprehension in my eyes, suspicion in my mind and pessimism in my heart.

It was like watching a software update stuck at 10% only to eventually crap out with an error only to be left with a feeling of being cheated, and disappointment.

The End - The falling out of Grace - Off-screen Drama takes center stage.
Just like the unimaginably pathetic end this serial got, I also will not comment on this portion.  Suffice to say, Sanaya Irani and her dedication were the highlights of the entire off-screen fiasco.

Closing Comments :

In closing I would like to say this.  Whatever ups and downs IPK had, whatever bouquets and bricks IPK received, what after praises and citicisms IPK got, all of these are insiginificat for me.

Because the significant thing which does faraq padtha hai dammit is what I gained.  What I gained is the pleasure, the honor and the privilege to share my thoughts, share your thoughts and learn a lot from each and every one of you beautiful souls.

So, I love you all.  Nose Flicks, Forehead Kisses, Eye Locks, and Rabba Veys.

Edited by stafhtad - 29 November 2012 at 11:38pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

julessanja_hereseriousOmNaMaSteOm

McNinja IF-Rockerz
McNinja
McNinja

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 7:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mumbaiindian911

now i think i have read   one of most unintentionally funny post on the planet and writer needs respect but this is hilarious    and man  but is awesome for comic value

Why does she make it seem like we're living in Nazi Germany?

Edited by McNinja - 12 November 2012 at 7:25am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

GayuArnavgirlTalks

Go to top