Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

BasherzAT#23 Dori Opens To Unravel No Spin Zone (Page 35)

blue.kindle IF-Rockerz
blue.kindle
blue.kindle

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 6:28am | IP Logged
Hola girls! HugAny new spoilers? I have been away from IF for ages it seems. What's happening? Who is going to step into the shoes of ASR? Pleej tells before I die of curiosity. 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

StormChaserjulesserious

shinaa IF-Rockerz
shinaa
shinaa

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 6:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by serious

Originally posted by boreddamsel

It's amazing how many people think that the show is going to be boring without Barun...
No wonder poor Sanaya doesn't get appreciated only.. it's all these phankies!

Have they forgotten.. Sanaya kept the ship sailing when Barun abandoned it.. for 13/22/40/45 days?

as I said at least 10 times by now.. I will continue watching for SI, I just want the ASR character to be replaced with new guy, if BS is quitting, I don't want some new love angle for Kushi, it will destroy the essence of Arhi's love which we have been witnessing for 18 months now.
i an gonna continue with the show.i may be termed as lesbian in the phangirl thread but i love sanaya not just love i respect her a lot for me she is an example how a dedicated working woman should be.sanaya does not deserve this

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

blue.kindleserious

jules IF-Rockerz
jules
jules

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 6:29am | IP Logged
I feel like someone who has been in a terrible accident and is in a critical state is being treated!! People are behaving like its death or life!!!

blue.kindlegirlTalksserious

serious IF-Sizzlerz
serious
serious

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 6:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shinaa

It's amazing how many people think that the show is going to be boring without Barun...
No wonder poor Sanaya doesn't get appreciated only.. it's all these phankies!

Have they forgotten.. Sanaya kept the ship sailing when Barun abandoned it.. for 13/22/40/45 days?

as I said at least 10 times by now.. I will continue watching for SI, I just want the ASR character to be replaced with new guy, if BS is quitting, I don't want some new love angle for Kushi, it will destroy the essence of Arhi's love which we have been witnessing for 18 months now.
i an gonna continue with the show.i may be termed as lesbian in the phangirl thread but i love sanaya not just love i respect her a lot for me she is an example how a dedicated working woman should be.sanaya does not deserve this

so u r a lesbian so what am I ? A sexist or a drooler for SI ? Lol ! No thanks. I love Sanaya, I will watch the show. But I can't watch if they show Kushi broken for losing ASR - either killing ASR or showing ASR ditching Kushi... I just can't watch Kushi's tears,... Sanaya's emotional scenes almost break me down most of the times & to watch her daily breaking down in ASR's thoughts will torture me daily Ouch Its the reason I wanted just ASR character to be replaced.

blue.kindleGayuArnav

girlTalks IF-Sizzlerz
girlTalks
girlTalks

Originally posted by GayuArnav

Originally posted by GayuArnav

seems like we are going to have another forum in IF fuming soon ROFL

I am a sadist! I will enjoy this for sure! LOL

I madly wish if the guy from madhubala took offer, then it might have been the biggest blast on IF. IF is ruled only by IPK & MB fans LOL

I second that Dammit!
ROFL 
I want that Vampire Bhaiyya To get an offer and i will be very delighted to see the Aftermath! 

Vampire Bhaiyya ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL , where are you getting these words from?
ROFL ROFL 

blue.kindleseriousGayuArnav

blue.kindle IF-Rockerz
blue.kindle
blue.kindle

I am going to continue watching too just to see how they incorporate the new changes. I don't believe it would be fair to write them off without giving them an opportunity to  prove themselves. They had given us wonderful shows in the past. Perhaps this change would give the show a new lease of life. 

GayuArnavgirlTalksserious

serious IF-Sizzlerz
serious
serious

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 6:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by bong.girl

Hola girls! HugAny new spoilers? I have been away from IF for ages it seems. What's happening? Who is going to step into the shoes of ASR? Pleej tells before I die of curiosity. 

welcome to the world of uncertainty LOL At least we will not go insane with the phangirl rumors over here LOL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

StormChaserblue.kindlegirlTalksGayuArnav

StormChaser IF-Rockerz
StormChaser
StormChaser

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 6:33am | IP Logged

Is madmidaas after guys on SP shows?? s that the only way they think they can get people to watch their movies??? 

ROFLROFL

blue.kindleserious

Go to top