Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

BasherzAT#23 Dori Opens To Unravel No Spin Zone (Page 23)

shinaa IF-Rockerz
shinaa
shinaa

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 5:23am | IP Logged
gayatri i am disha.this one thing bout this guy made me angry why lie.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sanja_hereGayuArnav

-HappyBird- IF-Dazzler
-HappyBird-
-HappyBird-

I think  we should live and let live .. why making life difficult for people who  wants to give show a chance ? if actors in the show are not worked up then why fans are ?This is doing harm than good for show 

sanja_hereKookiemonster

FairyLiquidSoap IF-Sizzlerz
FairyLiquidSoap
FairyLiquidSoap

alright people just going off for a bit diwali visits and all be back later

and hopefully now that the fat lady has nearly reached crescendo the drama stops
so tired of this
i am actually yearning for the days when we would have KKG vs ASR fights and dissed all those symbolic and singing threads
Cry

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

-HappyBird-boreddamselsanja_hereseriousKookiemonster

coolnisha_fun87 IF-Dazzler
coolnisha_fun87
coolnisha_fun87

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 5:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Japonica

Originally posted by coolnisha_fun87

Originally posted by kookie2020

gayuarnav, I dont know your name, see the thing is everyone's chaacha, maama, amma works for the PH/SP and god knows what what.
I also have a sourcezzz-Juhi aka Jules and her sourcezzz is the Pappu chaiwala.
SOBTI HAS QUIT.
SP made it clear.
How hard is that to read?

Barun has left long back...2 months back.No denial in it.And thats why hunt for this new guy started.So that they can introduce this new guy with Khushi..if people like it well and good continue and if not end the show in jan by bringing back barun for a week and show happy ending.Technically thats what Barun meant by taking break.

Star Plus has their own interest on denying this news 2 months back because of UK event and retain their viewers from watching the money generating show with lowest investment till they bring a handsome guy.Infact a RJ says UK official still denies his quit.Star Plus is very smart.They understand viewers changing behaviour.

PH-kya kehna..the best example of poor PR skills.They can leak a confidential news through a journalist and promise to come back ''next week" but till today no next week has come.Like next week never comes.I believe there is no rift between Barun or any actor and PH.Actors may be unhappy because of their role but this can't create any difference.

viewers: believed what made them happy.Some who wanted Barun to stay back believed that their efforts can bring back Barun.In a way all console themselves.They believed those news which work in their favour.Some blame others for investing their 1.5 years as if they were forced to do so.

Absolutely CN. I remember saying to Mad Maxine that he was definitely leaving when BS said he wasn't leaving when he was asked by some journalist if he was 2 months ago.
I never had any doubt that he was leaving, but I thought it was because of his exhaustion and feeling burned out, just didn't realize that there so much sordid politics going on behind it.

I am so mad at the SP for saying he's quit because it seems he does not want to work in the TV industry anymore- that is a machete blow on his career, if he wants one that is.

Well, the good news is that memories are very short and he might come back in a few months time in a new show with another PH. I don;t hold much hope for his film, but then who knows I might yet have to eat  my words.

I wish all these crazed fans would stop clamouring for him and start demanding a decent end to at least the ARHI track, if not the show.

In any case, NO Barun= No IPK for me. Actually, I'm finding it hard to believe that he will still be on screen for a few more days, I keep thinking his last appearance was on Friday! I guess his last appearance will be the friday before the UK trip.

did madmidaas told he is leaving..i don't think so..

I always knew Barun is leaving ..may be a long break too(but as he said it depends on storyline) and I am sure after this new guy comes up he will have some new set of viewers and show will go on...like i may stop watching but at the same time other may start watching IPK..so a situation and story demanding Barun back won't come and this PH and channel knows it very well)

and reason i won't call Barun liar because in this 2 months there were no interview of his(audio and video) and reliable spoilers says he was leaving..BTW that still remains a question why is he leaving..but thats none of our business atleast not mine...he must be leaving for good...he is smart enough to calculate the possible consequences..

PH for me are loosers..they may be champ in producing good shows but fails in maintaining it..they themselves wrote their story has run its course..which PH does so..or may be they do not have story they are running for channel to earn money and viewers to watch SaRun...

Yes even I agree to you on Star Plus..since 2 months they have been diverting and mis guiding their viewers...and in a way PH supported them by keeping shut..and they are still doing so through their official radio channel..

had this news of Barun leaving came 2 months back with proper official announcement things would have been much better...the facts did not change in 2 months..but Star Plus did not for their vested interst and as usual they made their actor a victim of public's anger..they had done this before also..
so called crazy fans are really crazy..everyone says they have their own source..blah blah...

for me too its hard to digest ArShi without SaRun..i may stop watching  but i feel its selfish to ask the show to end because there may be someone who want to watch it anyways..may be i watch it for Sanaya..but i won't accept this new guy..no grudges for him but i have my own limitations..this story with ArShi and SaRun  has made its place in my life..no one can replace it..

-HappyBird-Kookiemonster

boreddamsel IF-Rockerz
boreddamsel
boreddamsel

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 5:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by serious

Originally posted by boreddamsel

Originally posted by serious

hi guys... so how r u doing ? Just witnessed the baffling video interview, don't know what to say...

Bhaiyya is not angry at Gul. They are best friends.
The only reason Gul made this video is to save her ass.
Bhaiyya cried when Akshay left, not because of Gul.
Bhaiyya has a life and a wife.. so he wants to quit TV to watch TV with her..

Did you see the pic of Bhaiyya with Shenaz?? 

LOL no thanks, i don't want to see any more of Bhaiyya's pics, I have had it

I thought so  LOL.. She was lying across his lap... fighting for remote!

Kookiemonsterserious

boreddamsel IF-Rockerz
boreddamsel
boreddamsel

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 5:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by FairyLiquidSoap

alright people just going off for a bit diwali visits and all be back later

and hopefully now that the fat lady has nearly reached crescendo the drama stops
so tired of this
i am actually yearning for the days when we would have KKG vs ASR fights and dissed all those symbolic and singing threads
Cry

Bye .. sweetheart.. have a good day! Smile Happy Diwali!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Kookiemonster

Kookiemonster IF-Sizzlerz
Kookiemonster
Kookiemonster

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 5:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by GayuArnav

Originally posted by kookie2020

[QUOTE=kookie2020]gayuarnav, I dont know your name, see the thing is everyone's chaacha, maama, amma works for the PH/SP and god knows what what.
I also have a sourcezzz-Juhi aka Jules and her sourcezzz is the Pappu chaiwala.
SOBTI HAS QUIT.
SP made it clear.
How hard is that to read?

Hola Gayathri , another south Indian I see :-)
See some think that SP will tank if they shut down IPK and Sobti.
Arrey for them it is just a show, Do ppl have any idea how rich this channel is?
They can chew and spit 10 shows like IPK.
All they care about is freaking TRP and the money they will make.
SP has several shows lined up for them as all the PH's want their show to be on this channel . 
UK trip's tickets are non refundable and SP has planned it all carefully.
They are saving their ass, PH is trying to save their ass and Sobti is screwed up already.

MehereJi is a south Indian too? Embarrassed
Well i agree.SP is a very BIG channel and its not a big deal for them.But their major International viewers are because of IPK.
But whatever it is they have played Smart and are safe now.
As you said UK trip payment is non refundable.And do you think because of all this quitting drama people wont attend that Event.Of course they will.To see Barun everyone will go.I can bet on that! 
The only problem is Barun has screwed himself by blatantly lying.Now even if he gives an interview now saying that he is quitting people will ask him then why did he lie earlier.He will not be able to blame SP nor the PH for that lie.He have to blame himself for it.So he will lose his respect BIG time! Ouch

Meher is a Punjaban 2 da core yaara but she is surrounded by South indians in this forum.LOL
But I lau all my SI frnds here coz they rock.

Now more crowd will turn up out of curiosity to get a glimpse of this man.
It will sell more tickets.
More money coming their way.

But now how will Sobti handle so many curious fans in the UK?
He is not exactly good at stuff , let's see what happens.

Edited by kookie2020 - 12 November 2012 at 5:35am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

boreddamselseriousGayuArnav

GayuArnav IF-Sizzlerz
GayuArnav
GayuArnav

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 5:26am | IP Logged

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3287102
very interesting so are we talking channel network wars now

Swathi i couldn't understand clearly what she is trying to say. Care to explain please? Embarrassed
i think what she is hinting at is dirty network games now that people are riled up against SP for what happened to BS the best way to show their anger is when a rival channel comes up with a soap starring him and probably the same PH
everyone follows that serial and channel Capiche?
i am just assuming so from my first understanding of her hint

I don't think SP will be a loser.Its a big channel.They have plenty of shows in their hand.They may lose International viewers though! 
And im pretty much sure that Barun will NEVER EVER do a soap under 4Rats production! 

boreddamselsanja_here

Go to top