Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

BasherzAT#23 Dori Opens To Unravel No Spin Zone (Page 149)

Kookiemonster IF-Sizzlerz
Kookiemonster
Kookiemonster

Posted: 13 November 2012 at 6:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by jules

Am back

Bhaiya is playing up and Gul is involved.

Makes me belive that theory one TM made about Gul wanting to end the show and SP not agreeing. Gul is aware Bhaiya wants to leave and persue BW, so they have teamed up and him going away will hit the show and eventually it will shut down before planned!!

But there is awkwardness between Bhaiya and Gul... hardly any eye contact and not comfortable with silence!!

It was a very fake interview
and in the end... I still dont know why he is leaving!!!

Juhi ...I missed you.
Happy Diwali Yaaraz.Hug
This phony Interview has made Gul a hero and Sobti a villain but unfortunately it is not true as both of them are faking it and they are taking us for fools.
All theories are proving to be right here .LOL
BAS
And in the end we still dont get it why he is leaving?
He is leaving a show which makes him earn a six figure salary every month for a 10 day vacation with his wife?
Either Sobti is really very stupid or he is very inteliigent.
Read between the lines, it hazz da hidden meanings which can be discussed via PM's.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

CDlovejulesboreddamsel

jules IF-Rockerz
jules
jules

Posted: 13 November 2012 at 6:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kookie2020

Am back

Makes me belive that theory one TM made about Gul wanting to end the show and SP not agreeing. Gul is aware Bhaiya wants to leave and persue BW, so they have teamed up and him going away will hit the show and eventually it will shut down before planned!!

But there is awkwardness between Bhaiya and Gul... hardly any eye contact and not comfortable with silence!!

Juhi ...I missed you.
Happy Diwali Yaaraz.Hug
This phony Interview has made Gul a hero and Sobti a villain but unfortunately it is not true as both of them are faking it and they are taking us for fools.
All theories are proving to be right here .LOL
BAS
And in the end we still dont get it why he is leaving?
He is leaving a show which makes him earn a six figure salary every month for a 10 day vacation with his wife?
Either Sobti is really very stupid or he is very inteliigent.
Read between the lines, it hazz da hidden meanings which can be discussed via PM's.

Meher... I missed u too!!!

Happy Diwali!!!!

Its all about loving your wife!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Kookiemonster

jules IF-Rockerz
jules
jules

Posted: 13 November 2012 at 6:31am | IP Logged
@ Meher...

I saw the interview and Sobti doesnt want to do tv anymore... he has BW aspirations and wants to seriously focus on it!!! If he wanted to leave in feb when he got that movie offer... you can know he wanted to focus on BW. But that time all uints panicked and accommodated his leave!!

The interview was super fake and I still dont know why he is quitting!!!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

GayuArnavKookiemonster

shinaa IF-Rockerz
shinaa
shinaa

Posted: 13 November 2012 at 6:31am | IP Logged
Ok guys bahot hua really need a break.epike bad miltehe.and once again happy diwali enjoy
VintageWine IF-Sizzlerz
VintageWine
VintageWine

Posted: 13 November 2012 at 6:32am | IP Logged
Where's d link to the new Dori Day Dreaming
CDlove IF-Rockerz
CDlove
CDlove

Posted: 13 November 2012 at 6:32am | IP Logged

Am back

Gul wants to end the show. My reason here is that she wants t end the show due to creative restrictions. It's a money making machine alright but I believe when the brain behind the story was not able to head it in the direction intially planned, it's quite possible for her to get discouraged and in the end loose interest. Now the problem was to end it in a way that won't draw attentian to this fact.

Barun wanted to quit because that's what his heart says (i.e he has movies to work in)

Both got togather. each has their own indivudual agendas to accomplish. It;s a win-win for both parties.

SP doesn't want the show to end. But then one of the actors want to leave and they themselves can see that there is no future to the show without Barun, they cant possibly do anything can they? And then they cant rebuke him for this, because it's a personal decision to continue or not.

the show will shut stop when the next show (I think its Sanjay leela Bansali's one) is ready to roll.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

julesboreddamselVintageWineGayuArnavKookiemonster

-HappyBird- IF-Dazzler
-HappyBird-
-HappyBird-

Posted: 13 November 2012 at 6:33am | IP Logged
I am only one who is  thinking there is trouble in paradise so that's why he is leaving?
VintageWine IF-Sizzlerz
VintageWine
VintageWine

Posted: 13 November 2012 at 6:34am | IP Logged

@ Meher...

I saw the interview and Sobti doesnt want to do tv anymore... he has BW aspirations and wants to seriously focus on it!!! If he wanted to leave in feb when he got that movie offer... you can know he wanted to focus on BW. But that time all uints panicked and accommodated his leave!!

The interview was super fake and I still dont know why he is quitting!!!

Well if he has / gets roles like ASR where he has to be in an angry bird avatar all the time n stare away n let the female do all the talking / walking ... den good for him  Blushing elseEmbarrassed 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

JerryTheMousejulesboreddamselKookiemonster

Go to top