Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

BasherzAT#23 Dori Opens To Unravel No Spin Zone (Page 140)

blue.kindle IF-Rockerz
blue.kindle
blue.kindle

Posted: 13 November 2012 at 4:33am | IP Logged
It was scripted. But there was nothing scripted about his reasons for quitting the show. The man has decided to move on to greener pastures. He himself admitted to continuing with the show because it was profitable, he was making money like everybody else was. He now wants to try his luck in BW and it would be unfair to stop him. He believes he make make it big. Others in the past have thought so too. Some did. Others couldn't. Life is tough and some decisions in life are tougher. You regret for the rest of your life if you don't give your dreams a chance.. there is always a "what if" hanging, ruining your every waking hour. We can only hope strikes big... and move on like he has. This isn't the time for recriminations. 

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

swetha_chStormChasersanja_hereMiss CherieCDlovegirlTalksGayuArnavKookiemonster

sanja_here IF-Rockerz
sanja_here
sanja_here

Posted: 13 November 2012 at 4:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ASR4eva

Too lazy to type it again so copying and pasting it here :

Are they kidding me? What are they trying to prove? That they are the most hardest working
cast and crew and PH in the TV industry? And they've only been here for
1.5 years. So the other PHs who have been running shows for 5-6 or even
more years till now were sitting and eating chane till now? Hain? So
the actors who worked their ass off for all these years and still
continue to do so AND are present in almost each and every episode
sleep on the sets?

The most stupid interview EVER. Totally senseless and it's worth ridiculing seriously!

swathi...bhaiyya want to explore BW...which i think is not his cup of coffee...!!!its as simple as that...n Gul can move on to explore her new baby!!!

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

StormChaserblue.kindleMiss CheriegirlTalksKookiemonster

Mahi122 Goldie

Posted: 13 November 2012 at 4:36am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

swetha_chStormChaserblue.kindleMiss CheriegirlTalksKookiemonster

GayuArnav IF-Sizzlerz
GayuArnav
GayuArnav

Originally posted by Bella27

Originally posted by GayuArnav

Guys honestly how many of you think that the interview was scripted or Barun was FORCED to quit and GUL was THE MAIN reason for everything? 

No offence meant 
but what nonsense is it that BS was forced to quit ?? 
I feel bad for Gul actually ! 
BS quitting n she gets blamed ?? 

Even if it was to save her name so what? I am not a Gul supporter nor a barun basher! I was the same girl who used to call Gul a BITCH and even more bad names! 
Imagine this scenario.
Barun wants to quit for his personal reasons as well as BW venture.He already mentioned that he wanted to quit in Feb too.
And now Gul has her new baby to concentrate on.
So its a win win situation for them both.
But it might be like there was not much dirty politics like we imagined.There might be some conversations and a fight but not a major one.But we believed all the rumours we got.
There might have not been a big problem to begin with AT ALL.And if in case there was no mistake in Gul then why should she get the wrath of the people? May be that is why she wants to save her name.Because she owns a famous PH. It will be bad for her reputation by carrying a bad name in the industry! I don't feel anything wrong in saving her image IF there was no dirty politics played.
And how do people know that there were politics played? That Gul was wrong? We dint have any reliable sources right? We believed anything and everything we got.

I am not saying that GUL is a saint here.She is definitely not, neither is Barun.
Barun wants to quit.He wants to move on.So let him. Its his decision and as fans we have to respect him.BAS! 

I can't believe why people still think Barun is a victim. Just because people love Barun that doesn't mean Barun is always right and Gul is always Wrong. Everything is NOT always what it seems.

StormChaserblue.kindlesanja_hereMiss CherieKookiemonster

Kookiemonster IF-Sizzlerz
Kookiemonster
Kookiemonster

As much as I want to be all sunny and happy about Sobti Onu, I have no expectations from his upcoming movie.

I hope he chooses well in future.

If he does.

StormChaserblue.kindleMiss CheriegirlTalksGayuArnav

blue.kindle IF-Rockerz
blue.kindle
blue.kindle

t
Also it is ridiculous to blame Gul and Sp for BS quitting the show. Hell, they accomodated his 40 days leave. They could have gone ahead and replaced him for all they cared but they stalled it all because they knew about the fans. It is BS decision. Stop making a martyr out of him. And Gul an evil vamp.

Edited by bong.girl - 13 November 2012 at 4:37am

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

StormChasersanja_hereMiss CheriegirlTalksVintageWineGayuArnavKookiemonster

Miss Cherie IF-Rockerz

Posted: 13 November 2012 at 4:39am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

sankadeviiMahi122swetha_chStormChaserblue.kindlesanja_heregirlTalksVintageWineGayuArnav

girlTalks IF-Sizzlerz
girlTalks
girlTalks

Posted: 13 November 2012 at 4:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sanja_here

Originally posted by GayuArnav

Guys honestly how many of you think that the interview was scripted or Barun was FORCED to quit and GUL was THE MAIN reason for everything?

i dnt think so...infact ...frm day 1 my stand was...GUL HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH QUITTING...ITS HIS PERSONAL DECISION!!!

me too , there  are no obvious reasons for Gul to ask him to leave, what else do producers want from their actors , he was popular more than popular, despite no-sense script the show is going on only because of the popularity of the lead pair .

P.S: I did not watch the video and will not because I knew it had to be scripted.This is another marketing gimmick, what is the need to shoot the video , why didnt  she give the official press release like some responsible and dignified producer.

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

swetha_chStormChaserblue.kindlesanja_hereMiss CherieGayuArnavKookiemonster

Go to top