Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

BasherzAT#23 Dori Opens To Unravel No Spin Zone (Page 137)

Sultan_Of_Swing IF-Sizzlerz
Sultan_Of_Swing
Sultan_Of_Swing

Posted: 13 November 2012 at 3:22am | IP Logged
Interview doesn't surprise me one bit. But some of the fangirls are still under the delusion that Barun has even forced out. When will they realise? Wish they would channel their energy in a more positive manner.

What's with the repeated reference to Bhabhi? Is it what I think it is?

Oh, BTW happy Diwali all of you.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

gheeshakkarsanja_hereMiss CherieOmNaMaSteOm

GayuArnav IF-Sizzlerz
GayuArnav
GayuArnav

Posted: 13 November 2012 at 3:35am | IP Logged
First i read the written update and thought i would witness the same in the video.But i was wrong!

People said it looked so scripted and Barun was hurt and Gul herself asked the questions so that she can save her ass.
But seriously when i saw the video i just saw one thing.That Barun WANTS to quit for his own reasons.I respect that.But still im hurt when he said that he wanted to quit in feb itself. That was very very Bad according to me! Quitting the serial when the serial was at its peak and dint even complete its first year? And constant mention of Pashmeen.No comments there.Leaving a famous show for a holiday is not a small thing.He has other reasons too which we will come to know soon! 

And Gul, she seems she genuinely enjoyed her journey but now she is fed up with this show and wants to end it.Bas!
But one thing sure is bhaiyyaJi is going to quit so we all have to get ready for a new Bhaiyya! Ouch
But if they were so sure about the answer then why dint they do an official announcement  in a decent manner? That smells fishy.Their handling of issues SUCKS big time.Their PR is pathetic! 

Now all get geared up for VirafJi Stern Smile

Edited by GayuArnav - 13 November 2012 at 3:37am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sanja_hereMiss Cherieclarissajohn

sanja_here IF-Rockerz
sanja_here
sanja_here

Posted: 13 November 2012 at 3:35am | IP Logged
I LOVE MY WIFE...is nt he shooo shweet!!!"
Disgusting!!! Dead ...he wanted to quit in feb...probably wen he got mamr...n now he got another one most probably ...we will know it later ...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Miss CherieVintageWine

sanja_here IF-Rockerz
sanja_here
sanja_here

Posted: 13 November 2012 at 3:39am | IP Logged
Gayu...
Perfectly..said..!!!for me interview was not at all fake...!!!its HIS decision to quit...n i think Gul is fed up with show since she under estimate her talent n ipk...bcs for her ipk cant continue without barun!!!!quitting in feb definitely means it was wen he got mamr in hand...HE IS NOT AT ALL LOYAL TO SHOW!!!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Miss CherieGayuArnav

GayuArnav IF-Sizzlerz
GayuArnav
GayuArnav

Posted: 13 November 2012 at 3:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sanja_here

Gayu...
Perfectly..said..!!!for me interview was not at all fake...!!!its HIS decision to quit...n i think Gul is fed up with show since she under estimate her talent n ipk...bcs for her ipk cant continue without barun!!!!quitting in feb definitely means it was wen he got mamr in hand...HE IS NOT AT ALL LOYAL TO SHOW!!!

I have NO words for Barun.Simply no words.
She gave a break of 40 days to him for his movie.He wanted to quit but definitely she must have convinced him that time.So this time he wants to quit she also has another serial to concentrate on.So win win situation for both of them.
Its just us fans who have been taken for a ride by these guys!
Just speechless!
Well i knew something of this sort would happen! I feel terrible for Sanaya!
Well now I am GOING to watch IPK for sanaya.BAS!
If people can bombard SP with calls and mails for Bhaiyya, i can watch the show for sanaya as long as the script is good. Lets see!
But im terribly hurt! Ouch

Edited by GayuArnav - 13 November 2012 at 3:47am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

sanja_hereMiss CherieclarissajohnVintageWine

swati1975us IF-Rockerz
swati1975us
swati1975us

Posted: 13 November 2012 at 3:49am | IP Logged
I guess Barun joins a long list of Telly actors whose obligations to dearest biwi put a spanner in their careers (ahem - Mohnish Behl, Apoorva Agnihotri, etc.). Makes you want to bhejo phool to the wives of those super troopers who have no such hang-ups (Ram Kapoor). Biggest guldasta for Emran "chummi" Hashmi's wife - but he doesn't work on TV.  

Of course the 800 pound gorilla in the room is the fact that Mr. Sobti has the luxury to quit because Mrs. Sobti does have a rather sweet little gig with JP Morgan. I'm pretty sure he'd not be so facetious about this whole business if that fallback option didn't exist. 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

CDloveMiss CherieGayuArnav

sanja_here IF-Rockerz
sanja_here
sanja_here

Posted: 13 November 2012 at 3:50am | IP Logged
Ya!!!i dnt know y people think its scripted!!!
N i m going to watch show for sanaya!!!people still think its all fake n bhaiyya is suffering!!!HE ALREADY MOVED ON!!!NOW ITS TIME FOR US TO MOVE ON!!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Miss Cherie

GayuArnav IF-Sizzlerz
GayuArnav
GayuArnav

Posted: 13 November 2012 at 3:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by swati1975us

I guess Barun joins a long list of Telly actors whose obligations to dearest biwi put a spanner in their careers (ahem - Mohnish Behl, Apoorva Agnihotri, etc.). Makes you want to bhejo phool to the wives of those super troopers who have no such hang-ups (Ram Kapoor). Biggest guldasta for Emran "chummi" Hashmi's wife - but he doesn't work on TV.  

Of course the 800 pound gorilla in the room is the fact that Mr. Sobti has the luxury to quit because Mrs. Sobti does have a rather sweet little gig with JP Morgan. I'm pretty sure he'd not be so facetious about this whole business if that fallback option didn't exist. 

Barun's excuse is very Lame!
Leaving a popular show to go for a holiday and spend some time with his wife? Then how will he earn money to have the luxury and holidays in the future? Its very simple.Bhaiyya Wants to explore BW.Period. And gul wants to concentrate on her baby.
So both joined hands together.Bas!
Neither of them are clean. Its only us who are emotionally attached to this issue! 
I think its high time phangurls realize it and come out of this imaginary bubble!
Even if there was a politics what can be done by us? Even after so much of support by us Barun and Gul just laughed about the rumours giving a 10 minutes interview.
It made us feel worthless! Fans love and effort worthless!

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Mahi122Japonicasanja_hereMiss CherieVintageWineKookiemonster

Go to top