BasherzAT#23 Dori Opens To Unravel No Spin Zone - Page 117

Posted: 11 years ago
Where's d link to the new Dori 
Originally posted by jules

Am back

Bhaiya is playing up and Gul is involved.

Makes me belive that theory one TM made about Gul wanting to end the show and SP not agreeing. Gul is aware Bhaiya wants to leave and persue BW, so they have teamed up and him going away will hit the show and eventually it will shut down before planned!!

But there is awkwardness between Bhaiya and Gul... hardly any eye contact and not comfortable with silence!!

It was a very fake interview
and in the end... I still dont know why he is leaving!!!

Gul wants to end the show. My reason here is that she wants t end the show due to creative restrictions. It's a money making machine alright but I believe when the brain behind the story was not able to head it in the direction intially planned, it's quite possible for her to get discouraged and in the end loose interest. Now the problem was to end it in a way that won't draw attentian to this fact.

Barun wanted to quit because that's what his heart says (i.e he has movies to work in)

Both got togather. each has their own indivudual agendas to accomplish. It;s a win-win for both parties.

SP doesn't want the show to end. But then one of the actors want to leave and they themselves can see that there is no future to the show without Barun, they cant possibly do anything can they? And then they cant rebuke him for this, because it's a personal decision to continue or not.

the show will shut stop when the next show (I think its Sanjay leela Bansali's one) is ready to roll.

I am only one who is  thinking there is trouble in paradise so that's why he is leaving?
Originally posted by jules

@ Meher...

I saw the interview and Sobti doesnt want to do tv anymore... he has BW aspirations and wants to seriously focus on it!!! If he wanted to leave in feb when he got that movie offer... you can know he wanted to focus on BW. But that time all uints panicked and accommodated his leave!!

The interview was super fake and I still dont know why he is quitting!!!

Well if he has / gets roles like ASR where he has to be in an angry bird avatar all the time n stare away n let the female do all the talking / walking ... den good for him  ☺️ else😳 
.Edited by ViSaRun - 11 years ago
U ALL CAN START SHIFTING HERE NOW :

https://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3287963

Star is giving two months for decent trp if not the show will end in jan -feb!! I kind of wish that show will become successful after Barun exit...
,Edited by ViSaRun - 11 years ago
Originally posted by freefalling

I am only one who is  thinking there is trouble in paradise so that's why he is leaving?

DollyJi wants BhaiyyaJi to be Mr.Right only for her I guess! 😳
Very Possessive BhabiJi!