Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

BasherzAT#23 Dori Opens To Unravel No Spin Zone (Page 121)

McNinja IF-Rockerz
McNinja
McNinja

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 1:45pm | IP Logged
@nottie welcome! He seems like a chill dude. I'm liking his bodbetter than bhaiyyas already. But I think I'm over indian soaps and this PH in general. Better off not going through this in a few months when it turns out we love Viraf but PH is shuttint it down. I'm not attached enough anymore

And yeah guys, this interview tomm with the radio DJ. Plus a Q and A from a Star exec...prtty much spells it out doesnt it. At least he's coming clean. I hope. 

@arti please stop talking about Mahi Way, you make me want to watch it but I dont want to be a phangurl again and I refuse to start an indian soap again. Barun Pre-Feb and Holi was enough phangurl for a lifetime

Edited by McNinja - 12 November 2012 at 1:46pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

boreddamselLIKEDMG

LIKEDMG IF-Sizzlerz
LIKEDMG
LIKEDMG

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 1:47pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by nottie

Originally posted by LIKEDMG

Originally posted by nottie

hello bashers m a regular silent stalker n a huge fan of this thread n bcoz m not good at conversations ,so never made posts..

Btw i wanted to share this blog of mr. Viraf patel http://virafpatel.com/blog-of-view/

its really very funny..n he seems quite intelligent no m nt ny fan girl of his though i did like him in mahi way...n also many of u call him girafe right,apparently its his pet name...lol...

P.s. M writting this here becoz i really found his blog interesting n no m not expecting nybody to like him,n neighter m i rooting for him...so plzzz dont misunderstand m

welcome nottieji.. yup...I agree wid u... I think Viraf is hansome ...but I want this show will end ...no more drama...I m pissed off wid bhaiya /PH drama..

@ likedmg thank u for the welcome...dont misunderstand me,i dont actually dont want viraf to even enter IPk,but i did want him n san to work together...
I just gave the link coz i really was pleasently surprised n wanted to share it with somebody...that's it...

I hv seen him in TMLS...he is nice..I wud like to see his pair wid sans...but nt in IPK dear...Smile

Edited by LIKEDMG - 12 November 2012 at 1:47pm

boreddamselMcNinja

prabbs IF-Rockerz
prabbs
prabbs

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 1:48pm | IP Logged
Mehak , so u ditched B forum , 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

McNinja

McNinja IF-Rockerz
McNinja
McNinja

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 1:52pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by prabba

Mehak , so u ditched B forum , 

Yeah, I got tired of talking into a blackhole.

Whats the use? At least here I can talk to bashrs...over there I just say same thing to myself on repeat LOL 

And I just don't care anymore yaara...I'm genuinely just over the show. 

prabbsLIKEDMG

prabbs IF-Rockerz
prabbs
prabbs

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 1:54pm | IP Logged
@Mehak, me too, but still need daily dose of bashing there... At least t hey ended SHI track,,,, thank God for small mercies... But I have no hope for TOMMORROW... He just needs to give a date and leave, had it with his evasive answers and SP playing God

Edited by prabba - 12 November 2012 at 1:54pm

McNinjaLIKEDMG

boreddamsel IF-Rockerz
boreddamsel
boreddamsel

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 1:55pm | IP Logged

BHAIYYA has always evaded issues.. From the movie time... No surprises there..

ARTI, what is this new phan giri for Mahi Way. Is it a show

prabba, old show of Viraf's.. it's really really really awesome. 
this is exactly what I needed right now to get out of depression! 

Juhi (jules) suggested it.. you should check it out. it's a show by Yash Raj films.. it's on Youtube... only 25 episodes.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

prabbsMcNinjaLIKEDMG

-SAM1445- Goldie
-SAM1445-
-SAM1445-

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 1:56pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by McNinja

@nottie welcome! He seems like a chill dude. I'm liking his bodbetter than bhaiyyas already. But I think I'm over indian soaps and this PH in general. Better off not going through this in a few months when it turns out we love Viraf but PH is shuttint it down. I'm not attached enough anymoreAnd yeah guys, this interview tomm with the radio DJ. Plus a Q and A from a Star exec...prtty much spells it out doesnt it. At least he's coming clean. I hope. @arti please stop talking about Mahi Way, you make me want to watch it but I dont want to be a phangurl again and I refuse to start an indian soap again. Barun Pre-Feb and Holi was enough phangurl for a lifetime

@Mcninja,thank u...
Hey u wudnt want to miss ''mahi way'' n ''rishta.com'' the only two really logical beautifully written,scripted,directed n acted shows on indian tv...i suggest u watch it,will surely help u now,i guarantee n hey give his blog a read,it hasnt been updated since like ages but i found out tonight itself...

prabbsboreddamselMcNinja

McNinja IF-Rockerz
McNinja
McNinja

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 1:56pm | IP Logged

@Mehak, me too, but still need daily dose of bashing there... At least t hey ended SHI track,,,, thank God for small mercies... But I have no hope for TOMMORROW... He just needs to give a date and leave, had it with his evasive answers and SP playing God

Yup I agree. I mean did you see how bored he looked today? The ASR music was playing but he wasn't there.

Oh well, all the best to him. I have nothing against him except that if he got bored, he shouldnt have shown it on screen. given us a solid few months of ASR. Itna to banta hai.

prabbsboreddamselLIKEDMG

Go to top