Posted: 11 years ago
I am off to watch the interview and make my interpretations!! See u guys

WHats the verdict btw..

Arnav ka di end?
Viraf as Arnav or new love angle?
shinaa thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Hey guys happy diwali so whats happening in ipk i mean quitting world.also i just realized its my 2499 post and i want to thank some guys.i want to thank dorimata fairy for creating this dori.and other members who made this thread a success prabha,arti,sonia,juhi,kooki,harshita,rahul,mcninja and several other bashers who made this place the sane place during the darkest hour and help me to change my colour if you guys are not present that time i will never do this much chatting.so thank you guys and bashers dori rox.Edited by shinaa - 11 years ago
CDlove thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 8
Originally posted by: sanja_here

jules n hiruni...
Watch interview ur self n decide...

Sanja, the interview will not tell me something I have not yet learnt. The man wants to leave and he probably have a few more projetcs in his hands he wants to concentrt...
we'll get to learn about them in due course...give a month and  ahalf and there will me TOI articles with the details of his new movie ๐Ÿ˜‰
GayuArnav thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: jules

I did... Gautumji is back and asking us to ask for the end of the love story!!!

Juhi when you put it that way it makes me Laugh ๐Ÿคฃ 
girlTalks thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: jules

I did... Gautumji is back and asking us to ask for the end of the love story!!!

๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ
CDlove thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 8
I dont believe Kernal. I remember him telling us to get our minds off the gutter during Farm house cnsummation scene and told very specifically that they did not consummate.
And then a few days later LM himself came forward and told that it was the big C alright.

I think I will believe LM on this since he directed the scene ๐Ÿ˜†

Kernal is either baddly misinformed for a guy working in PH or just one of those creative fans!!! ๐Ÿ˜†
sanja_here thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: CDlove

</div><div>Sanja, the interview will not tell me something I have not yet learnt. The man wants to leave and he probably have a few moreprojetcs in his hands he wants to concentrt...
we'll get to learn about them in due course...give a month and ahalf and there will me TOI articles with the details of his new movie ๐Ÿ˜‰

exactly...
He even admitted he wanted to quit show in feb...which apparently is time he got mamr...so we will hear abt new movie within a month or two... ๐ŸคขEdited by sanja_here - 11 years ago
Originally posted by: shinaa

Hey guys happy diwali so whats happening in ipk i mean quitting world.also i just realized its my 2499 post and i want to thank some guys.i want to thank dorimata fairy for creating this dori.and other members who made this thread a success prabha,arti,sonia,juhi,kooki,harshita,rahul,mcninja and several other bashers who made this place the sane place during the darkest hour and help me to change my colour if you guys are not present that time i will never do this much chatting.so thank you guys and bashers dori rox.

Happy deepawali Disha!๐Ÿค—Well, in quitting world Barun and Gul have given us an interview to show us their comfort level, how hard their lives are, how they are so hard working, and how amazing gul is.
shinaa thumbnail
@sonia i have already saw it but didnt know about kernalji.i dont know whom to believe anymore.
shinaa thumbnail
Head is spinning i defo need a break now.yaa a longish deservable break.