BasherzAT#23 Dori Opens To Unravel No Spin Zone - Page 96

Posted: 11 years ago
Know what bashers, after seeing a certain picture, I can safely say that I will accept another actor in the role of ASR, and why are they allowing picture of a movie not related to IP to be posted, and threads that are related to the show are being shut down. 
Originally posted by nottie

@Mcninja,thank u...
Hey u wudnt want to miss ''mahi way'' n ''rishta.com'' the only two really logical beautifully written,scripted,directed n acted shows on indian tv...i suggest u watch it,will surely help u now,i guarantee n hey give his blog a read,it hasnt been updated since like ages but i found out tonight itself...

I really don't want to get addicted to another soap. 

but a few questions before I even consider.

1) mahi way and rishta.com both over or still running?
2) any non-sensical tracks that will make me pull my hair (think Di ki Saut, Sheetal etc)
3) Who is the PH?
3) acting better than Baruns nowadays?

Really though, I should stick to my American shows...need to catch up on Parks and Rec, Walking Dead, and Breaking Bad...and still more in queue 
@Mehak.. totally up to you hon.. this show is over so you couldn't possibly be a phangurl for long.. but its a very cute show.. we need shows like this on Indian tv.

But yeah.. I moved to pm to talk about Mahi Way.. don't want to depress anyone by talking about Viraf.
Originally posted by boreddamsel

@Mehak.. totally up to you hon.. this show is over so you couldn't possibly be a phangurl for long.. but its a very cute show.. we need shows like this on Indian tv.

But yeah.. I moved to pm to talk about Mahi Way.. don't want to depress anyone by talking about Viraf.

😆 

How long is mahi way, episode wise? And I saw the one picture of Viraf posted here where he's in a tie/shirt...dude can totally rock asr or an asr avatar.
Originally posted by McNinja

I really don't want to get addicted to another soap. but a few questions before I even consider.1) mahi way and rishta.com both over or still running?2) any non-sensical tracks that will make me pull my hair (think Di ki Saut, Sheetal etc)3) Who is the PH?3) acting better than Baruns nowadays?Really though, I should stick to my American shows...need to catch up on Parks and Rec, Walking Dead, and Breaking Bad...and still more in queue

they were yash raj films productions,weekly an hour,they ran for a period of 25 weeks n were supposed to be seasonal but u know indian tv is not yet ready for seasonal shows yet,but they were talks of their second seasons coming up...
Take my word u will not be dissapointed...

I really don't want to get addicted to another soap. 

but a few questions before I even consider.

1) mahi way and rishta.com both over or still running?
2) any non-sensical tracks that will make me pull my hair (think Di ki Saut, Sheetal etc)
3) Who is the PH?
3) acting better than Baruns nowadays?

Really though, I should stick to my American shows...need to catch up on Parks and Rec, Walking Dead, and Breaking Bad...and still more in queue 

Mahi way is over.. unfortunately.. 
It's about a mid-20s girl who is searching for M&B kind love
PH is Yash Raj films
Well there is no over-acting.. very fresh faces. Viraf is cute and he isn't like the best actor.. and defo works for me as the cute next-door guy.

😆 

How long is mahi way, episode wise? And I saw the one picture of Viraf posted here where he's in a tie/shirt...dude can totally rock asr or an asr avatar.

about 40 mins. I am not working and watching it back to back.. ðŸ˜†
@nottie..I m big fan of rishta.com...kavi shashtri...😊

@Mcninja...still u expect bhaiya's interest...isnt he get enuff 4m this role...so bored...baas...abhie he want all his interest to watch telly shows wid wife...
Btw @nottie.. where are my manners? 
Welcome! 
POSSIBLE SHOWS WATCH WITH WIFEY

MBALA, I QUIT FOR MY ISHK AND JUNOON
BADE ACCHE LAGGTHE THE ,,, AB PATHA NAHI...
BAALIKA PREM AUR MERA TV...
EK HAZZOREIN MEIN MERI FAMILY HEIN...
SAATH NIBHAYENGE TV DEKH KE...
MR.RIGHT KI PAANCH AADATHE

PUNAR MOHOBBAT COLLEGE KE BAAD

Edited by prabba - 11 years ago