BasherzAT#23 Dori Opens To Unravel No Spin Zone - Page 54

Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by Nishitarao

@Gayatri Its ok. no probs๐Ÿ˜ณ

@Serious Thanks yaar..Its ok.. Im sure I'll find the link..dont want to bother you๐Ÿ˜ณ

found the link ๐Ÿ˜†

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SHgflZ14prQ[/YOUTUBE]

BhaiyyaJi Think about your decision once again! 

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/entertainment/tv/Why-TV-actors-fail-to-make-it-big-in-second-innings/articleshow/17181854.cms
Hey guys you know what happened i visited main forum and saw a post and tried to say the phangirls to stop crying and that everybody is laughing at us and they bashed me.ab ee ka baat huyi.
Ok now I'm really leaving ... Getting late for work ...

HAPPY DIWALI to all ๐Ÿค—

Hey guys you know what happened i visited main forum and saw a post and tried to say the phangirls to stop crying and that everybody is laughing at us and they bashed me.ab ee ka baat huyi..
Originally posted by GayuArnav

Shame to Shame *MamiJi's Style* ๐Ÿ˜ญ
BhaiyyaJi ab na ja! 

*Sigh*
I accepted it that he izz leaving.
But seeing you people talking like this pinches me 2 da core yaara.
He made ASR alive and I will always remember him as THE ASR.
No matter who comes or leaves, Sobti will be the original ASR.
BAS

CanI tell everyone a secret?

IPKKND is the story of Arnav and Khushi and it ended for me quite some time back. But the fact that these two still shared space in the land of IPK always kept me hopeful that magic they shared all those months back, returning, evoking back to life. I was that optimistic fool who always thought one day, one day they will return back to their old form. But ofcourse that was put to rest a few days back. I believe my heart ache is associated with the fact that I will never be able to believe, live in that delusional world that the old Arhi will come back. That safety net I had weaved under me disappeared a few days back and now Im plummeting to the ground at break neck speed.

Sigh..sorry for sounding filmy but today sort of hit me as to how much I will miss the show.
Originally posted by ItIsMyLife

I am going to miss Sobti.
I am going to miss Sobti with Irani.
So much pain.

๐Ÿค— I was left with a sad feeling at the end!!
Originally posted by shinaa

Hey guys you know what happened i visited main forum and saw a post and tried to say the phangirls to stop crying and that everybody is laughing at us and they bashed me.ab ee ka baat huyi.

aap kyun gayi wahan pe ๐Ÿ˜†.. fans are acting like bombs nowadays. paas jaoge toh phodenge๐Ÿ˜†
Originally posted by CDlove

CanI tell everyone a secret?

IPKKND is the story of Arnav and Khushi and it ended for me quite some time back. But the fact that these two still shared space in the land of IPK always kept me hopeful that magic they shared all those months back, returning, evoking back to life. I was that optimistic fool who always thought one day, one day they will return back to their old form. But ofcourse that was put to rest a few days back. I believe my heart ache is associated with the fact that I will never be able to believe, live in that delusional world that the old Arhi will come back. That safety net I had weaved under me disappeared a few days back and now Im plummeting to the ground at break neck speed.

Sigh..sorry for sounding filmy but today sort of hit me as to how much I will miss the show.

๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ
Arshi will always be the epitome of love for me.
They made me want to fall in love.