Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

BombayTroll thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 years ago
ok it seems the villain has blown his fuse and now is telling all the pankas  to stop bugging him and get a life and he confirmed that bs did not cry 
shinaa thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: serious

for me BS isn't a hero material for Bolly, I don't even care who his co-actor is, I don't even care if its Natalie Portman or Scarlett Johansson.

agreed he cant dance which is one of the main thing required in todays bollywood
serious thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: GayuArnav

MadMidaas Kon hai bhai? πŸ˜• Some PH or what? 

that's the PH for his movie MAMR, this is their FB page: http://www.facebook.com/MadMidaasFilms
jules thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
So Abhaas is firing people now?
serious thumbnail
Originally posted by: sanja_here

as i said...they r after sp guys...BIG CONSPIRACY...U SEE... 🀣

umm.. so which other show has a decent face remaining ... umm may be that 9 pm show DABH - this guy can't show anger, he looks too funny when he's shown angry πŸ˜† & PKDH are the only ones remaining then πŸ˜†
GayuArnav thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

I madly wish if the guy from madhubala took offer, then it might have been the biggest blast on IF. IF is ruled only by IPK & MB fans πŸ˜†

I second that Dammit!
🀣 
I want that Vampire Bhaiyya To get an offer and i will be very delighted to see the Aftermath! 

blue.kindle thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Hola girls! πŸ€—Any new spoilers? I have been away from IF for ages it seems. What's happening? Who is going to step into the shoes of ASR? Pleej tells before I die of curiosity. 
shinaa thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

as I said at least 10 times by now.. I will continue watching for SI, I just want the ASR character to be replaced with new guy, if BS is quitting, I don't want some new love angle for Kushi, it will destroy the essence of Arhi's love which we have been witnessing for 18 months now.

i an gonna continue with the show.i may be termed as lesbian in the phangirl thread but i love sanaya not just love i respect her a lot for me she is an example how a dedicated working woman should be.sanaya does not deserve this
jules thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
I feel like someone who has been in a terrible accident and is in a critical state is being treated!! People are behaving like its death or life!!!

serious thumbnail
Originally posted by: shinaa

i an gonna continue with the show.i may be termed as lesbian in the phangirl thread but i love sanaya not just love i respect her a lot for me she is an example how a dedicated working woman should be.sanaya does not deserve this

so u r a lesbian so what am I ? A sexist or a drooler for SI ? Lol ! No thanks. I love Sanaya, I will watch the show. But I can't watch if they show Kushi broken for losing ASR - either killing ASR or showing ASR ditching Kushi... I just can't watch Kushi's tears,... Sanaya's emotional scenes almost break me down most of the times & to watch her daily breaking down in ASR's thoughts will torture me daily Its the reason I wanted just ASR character to be replaced.