Views

Users

Frequent Posters

coolnisha_fun87 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: FairyLiquidSoap

abhaas mehta ?@abhaasmehta

i defo have a life beyond who is leaving a show and who's not..its hightime everyone gets one too!!

👏 go abhas go

read his next tweet its more interesting...i am sorry to use this lang but some people on this forum are fools.one must see todays SBB how this actors laughs at viewer's statement which is not true..!
And they are not wrong also because here viewers assumes and makes any good story claiming it to be from their source
boreddamsel thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: sanja_here

@aarti...
Not at all...that girl is still posting her valuable news...
Barun has only fans with him...we have to support him...he is alone...we can do it...still chance...come do it...blah blah...n blah!!!!
Wer the hell is his family n friends leaving him alone for this delusional girls...i wonder... 😆

I am so sick and tired of such girls... and then there are others who read and agree with the post.
GayuArnav thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

MehereJi is a south Indian too? 😳
Well i agree.SP is a very BIG channel and its not a big deal for them.But their major International viewers are because of IPK.
But whatever it is they have played Smart and are safe now.
As you said UK trip payment is non refundable.And do you think because of all this quitting drama people wont attend that Event.Of course they will.To see Barun everyone will go.I can bet on that! 
The only problem is Barun has screwed himself by blatantly lying.Now even if he gives an interview now saying that he is quitting people will ask him then why did he lie earlier.He will not be able to blame SP nor the PH for that lie.He have to blame himself for it.So he will lose his respect BIG time! 

sanja_here thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: boreddamsel

Wow.. respect for Abhaas!
When will Barun say this??

in ur dreamz aarti...
But i will RESPECT bs if he does!!
Japonica thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Edited by Japonica - 11 years ago
boreddamsel thumbnail
Originally posted by: serious

hi guys... so how r u doing ? Just witnessed the baffling video interview, don't know what to say...

Bhaiyya is not angry at Gul. They are best friends.
The only reason Gul made this video is to save her ass.
Bhaiyya cried when Akshay left, not because of Gul.
Bhaiyya has a life and a wife.. so he wants to quit TV to watch TV with her..

Did you see the pic of Bhaiyya with Shenaz?? 
FairyLiquidSoap thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
One would think witnessing the drama here that he is all alone holed up with no friends family and its just him and his phan girls to help him
He looked alright in that video spoke very clearly and looked more happy and relaxed
I am sure he is knows what he is doing and friends respect each others boundaries just because everyone in the serial is carrying on with life as usual does not make them hardhearted They must be knowing the full story and probably because it must be something positive are able to look cheerful which in itself is a really positive indication
but it is made to look they are callous and dont care for his feelings On the contrary we know how close he is some and their behavior is indicative that it will all work out well in the near future
shinaa thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
.gayuarnav thats what i am talking about from the last two day why lie when you know truth will come out eventually.and he just did more harm by constantly lying that he is taking a break.thats why i think barun need a manager because clearly his pr sucks.which could be fatal for his career
boreddamsel thumbnail
Originally posted by: sanja_here

in ur dreamz aarti...
But i will RESPECT bs if he does!!

I am so fed up with that guy.. I lost all respect for him when he started the i am taking a longish break without being clear! Be a man.. say the truth... 
He is the only one who could stop these females.. he isn't even trying. 
Why cant he give a statement stating the reason of his quitting.. 

But then again then the phans will say that he is lying. 
Kookiemonster thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3287002

Never underestimate Sahara uncle.😆