India-Forums

Channel V Dil Dosti Dance
Channel V Dil Dosti Dance

Want to see more of Taani (Vrinda)

anji_rey Senior Member
anji_rey
anji_rey

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 12:34am | IP Logged
Hey Taani and Taarey fans..don't you think Taani (Vrinda) has not been given the kind of importance the other cast has been given..she is kept out of all promotional events..she is absent from most of the interviews...she wasn't there is making of rose day video..she is also not there in Moulin Rouge event pics...I think this is unfair to her fans...even newcomer Snega G is being given more importance..on screen too..Taani's character is not a part of the group..she is also not being given any dance numbers...she seems more of a side character who is not a part of central theme of the show...

I really want to see Taani's role being given more improtance and Vrinda given more relevant screen space and also want to see her dance..she should also be present in more promotional events and have more interviews..

Love to hear ur opinion on this

The following 18 member(s) liked the above post:

NikitaLuvsTaReyFreakin_girlCamrynBARUNILU_ArshiroxxygSeema1987Swenna10ashkaaGoonies4EverShivTRSSdh19raddhiDiya_TaareysaltaSanelyInsaneLoveurlife1--taareylove---patie

SanelyInsane IF-Sizzlerz
SanelyInsane
SanelyInsane

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 1:27am | IP Logged
Brilliant post and i totally agree with uThumbs Up she is not being given the kind of screen space and importance as taani as well as Vrinda...i mean come on she is one of the main leads of the show and at present the only female lead till the time new sharon comes back but we don't get to see her even many a times in many episodesOuch that's not fair...it's rose day and she is looking dead gorgeous(for me she is looking the best among the rest)but stll no one has given her any compliments,no roses that's so lameConfused...even aashi has roses(i have no problem with that but what about the main lead of the show)...i agree we don't even get any BTS and interviews of her...she was not there in rose day BTS even...she's not there in most of the pics and promotional events as well...unke Interviews ke liye itni requests karni padti hai still no use i mean i have no problem in doing that but then people also should not forget ki hum taani/taarey fans karke bhi koi haiOuch...she is a fab actress still CVs aren't utilising her fullyConfused not giving her the screen space and importance that she rightfully deserves...i am very disappointed due to the sameOuch

Edited by pixi26angel - 12 November 2012 at 1:42am

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

roxxyganji_reyashkaaSeema1987...Rhythsy...salta

--taareylove--- IF-Sizzlerz
--taareylove---
--taareylove---

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 8:52am | IP Logged
ya agree with you

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

SanelyInsane

.wanderlust. IF-Rockerz
.wanderlust.
.wanderlust.

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 8:59am | IP Logged
I agree :) 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

...Rhythsy...SanelyInsane

Seema1987 Goldie
Seema1987
Seema1987

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 10:53am | IP Logged
yeah completely agree!!!
i hate Cvs for dung thsAngry..there is no other gurl better than her..her character being sided and Cvs shud give her chance to dance als..afterall she is als dancer..

SanelyInsane

Diya_Taarey IF-Rockerz
Diya_Taarey
Diya_Taarey

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 11:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by anji_rey

Hey Taani and Taarey fans..don't you think Taani (Vrinda) has not been given the kind of importance the other cast has been given..she is kept out of all promotional events..she is absent from most of the interviews...she wasn't there is making of rose day video..she is also not there in Moulin Rouge event pics...I think this is unfair to her fans...even newcomer Snega G is being given more importance..on screen too..

Taani's character is not a part of the group..she is also not being given any dance numbers...she seems more of a side character who is not a part of central theme of the show...

I really want to see Taani's role being given more improtance and Vrinda given more relevant screen space and also want to see her dance..she should also be present in more promotional events and have more interviews..

Love to hear ur opinion on this

WANT WANT WANT MORE TAAANI AND TAAREY 
I am ready to start a full protest on the CVs if they dont start giving Vrinda and our MAIN LEAD some importance in this show.She should be shown more often then anyone else if Rey and Swayam is shown in every episode so should she.
Her character is the best character in D3 hands down now I state 
Its make s more sense than anything 
So Taani  should be given more screen space 
and her charcter is  the most recent entry ????
We need to see her 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

anji_reyashkaaSanelyInsane

sweetyyyyyyy Senior Member
sweetyyyyyyy
sweetyyyyyyy

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 11:22am | IP Logged
M totally agree with u guys...Im interested to know abt Tarey, off screen also...

If any one having there FB Id's or groups or fan pages, pls pls pls share.

Edited by sweetysontakke - 12 November 2012 at 11:23am

SanelyInsane

raddhi IF-Rockerz
raddhi
raddhi

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 11:32am | IP Logged
i really want to see her as dancer in show 
vrinda know dance she just need help n more training tht's it 
n she is another female lead of show but v hardly get 2 see her 

SanelyInsane

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index