Worried and Sad for Sanaya Irani - the IPKKND soul

Posted: 11 years ago
Barun said he wants this long break to spend time with his family especially his wife - so I guess his wife and family said to him - its either US or IPKKND - so Barun wants this break.

This after he put the burden on PH and Sanaya Irani to run the kidnap track for 40 days instead of his initial mention of 40 days.

I really feel sad for SANAYA IRANI - she carried the show in his absence and did not receive a single individual award - my heart bleeds for her - I wish her Karma is soon rewarded with many many bollywood offers!
i too wish she gets rewarded for her hard work and get great offers in future and beg all the best actress awards. I relly feel bad she didn't received a single award for her fabulous acting as khushi nevermind her time will also come. All the Best Sanaya, whatever will be the future of this show i am  with u.
aww you are so right, looks like his wife gave him ultimatum to choose one ðŸ˜†

About sanaya
though she did very well in all the scenes given to her i would have been so happy if they had been more consistent and more stronger definition, of kushi.
agree i so too wish she gets either loads of movie offers or very good another show, she is indeed one of the most talented actress who can do damn good performance be comedy or  tragedy
Edited by tvshowfan - 11 years ago
Slow and steady wins the race.  She will get her recognition in time, just you wait and see.  Her kind of fame will linger longer.
Originally posted by seena007

Slow and steady wins the race.  She will get her recognition in time, just you wait and see.  Her kind of fame will linger longer.

ya..and also i think her work ethics and no problem persona will ensure that she would keep getting good show offers. cz she might be talented, extremely talented, but her work ethics bringing 'her kind of fame' as u mentioned surely will linger very long...n i don't just mean amongst the fans..but the industry actually...she has very good credit to her..and it'll reap her good results in future...

Yes definitly am worried for my barbie doll 😭...
Guys I read a news that SANAYA too wants to quit IPK dnt knw true or false but read in IF surely and nt spreadng any rumors
yeah, she is the only one who didnt do any 'i quit i dont quit' drama
 i really love her, never seen a telly actress like her before
and she is getting caught up in this mess,
but for me the show= arshi= sarun, i want both of them 
without anyone i wont watch the show
Edited by sun_shine18 - 11 years ago
Originally posted by Maithly

Guys I read a news that SANAYA too wants to quit IPK dnt knw true or false but read in IF surely and nt spreadng any rumors

I can pretty much assure u that it is simply fan creation...
n nah SI is very much there..she isn't quitting n neither does she wants to quit...

no source official - trustworthy spoilers, SP nor PH has breathed a word on this...

so this is just another justification sm fans have created to bash the PH (I have much more valid reasons to bash the 4Idiots than a fabricated thing like this...so as much as i hate 4 donkeys this is not true..)
Thanks for your comments friends.

I felt so happy to read all your well wishes.  Sanaya Irani is the only Lead actress in IPKKND who did not get into the "I quit or I don't quit" behavior.  She rocks for me every day with her consistent professionalism.  Hope God heaps her with lots of accolades and awards from SPA and all other awards soon!!!!
Edited by sun2011 - 11 years ago