Users

Frequent Posters

kuts thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 11 years ago
i already know its AWESOME!๐Ÿ˜ƒEdited by trivedishraddha - 11 years ago
arshy4ever thumbnail
HHhmmm... Not bad... Me Second...๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜‰...

I think this is the best part ... No no...I correct it to , every update is better than the last one... Working on perfection..haan...????๐Ÿ˜ณ

Khushi : "Okay then fine just leave me alone.If as a friend you cant bear my rubbish talks then why are you trying to protect me? Why do you care for my life? You can very well move from here.After all I am alone in this world and I don't deserve any one to have beside me apart from my father's soul. I do get angry I am confused I cant take hasty decisions and I don't have anyone to share my grief or my feelings for which I don't blame you. I was at fault to have talked to to you in such a way..This solitude and silence have killed me right from my father's death and I don't have any friends or relatives to share or discuss anything on my life. Apart from my own decisions I don't rely on any ones too. It was so stupid of me to think bad about a nice guy like you who saved my life and who was extending support just for the unimaginable trust my father had in him " ... I like this justification very well...You did it very well...The words SOLITUDE and SILENCE really touched my heart...

Arnav: "Khushi.. shsh.. I am sorry  I didnt mean to hurt you. Its just I couldnt tolerate such words from your mouth. I dont have enough friends. I consider my family more close to me than any friends. I cant stand if someone close to me is in trouble. When I understood there was no other option I just suggested it thats all. My main point was to save you and protect you.FOr me I can still buy your company on your name and I know you wont be able to accept it. But this legal marriage was still hanging on my mind as doubtful which I was about to tell you but you fired the gun before hearing it out. The words which you used didnt hurt me but it indicated the lack of trust in me which as a friend could provide you. That frustration resulted in my outburst. I apologize for that. Now please dont cry. I cant bear to see that on your eyes." Liked ASR's views... He is a great man of thoughts and values...That's nice...

I quote the two paragraphs above becoz I felt those as the essence of this update...๐Ÿ˜ณ 

Changing ASR is really appreciable...๐Ÿ˜†...N the CHEMISTRY between them is incredible...๐Ÿค—

Once again AWESOME THREESOME... Superb Update...๐Ÿ‘

PS- 360 degree change...??? It 'll be same position right...? NO changes at all...I thought I'm a lioness in Maths...๐Ÿค”...
Leave it... Kya faraq padtha hein...???๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

Edited by arshy4ever - 11 years ago
-Alinaa- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Apart from ur story, I love ur (writers) conversations, 
dori ve...
ha ha
bhadraprasad thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
As usual...wonderful update...Awaiting another one and thanks for the PM
Kurup thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

My commentwaa on the same page of the update...Yippeee...Today is a very goood day for me..am happpy,,and Shradda u know y,,,,first one to comment on ur update and the honor of commenting on ur other combined work on the first page...Wat more can I ask for,,,

Mr, Hot addressing himself as a DUMBO...Arnav kabhi kabhi bina soche samjhe sach bol deta hain..atleast he knew that he is a dumbo...๐Ÿ˜‰

Khushi agreeing for Marriage and then both of them shouting, screaming, or opening up was very emotional and was a perfect move there.  OMG..to support Khushi instead of consoling first he tooo is crying standing there...sach mein dumbo haiii...

Now they are legally weddedd...Cono Mr. and Mrs. Arnav singh Raizada, but again an year contract...just like arnav and khushi prayed their relationship to last forever I tooo join them in their prayers...

Anjali calling Arnav thnking of speaking of her bhabi whom she chose, but shayad dii ko patha nahii kii unka bhai unse bhi ek kadam aage nikal gayaa...woh wahaan sagaiii kii soch rahi hain, aur yahaan bhai ne shaadi kar liyaaa...Anywayz not to worry Anjali Di...u wanted a bhabi and arnav found a sundar susheel bhabi for u...

Khushi being a wifey..nibhaa rahi hain patni dharm...opening hte dooor, taking his bag, getting water for her tired husband...

Rohan kaa tohh nikal padi shayadd ASR kaa full on new avataar dekh kar...A girl, who he introudced as his friend and offered her a dance tooo...Koi Rohan ko sambhalooo, he might collapse...plz call medical aid...

Thank U so much my dear three musketeers for a long, sweet, and a fulllon bang on phadooo update..
Edited by Kurup - 11 years ago
kuts thumbnail

Originally posted by: crizal

my arnav 2 get married soon..kiddo di ka kya hoga??๐Ÿ˜†

i was waiting for the next part to be updated to start qouting ur this comment..ha ha ha...
kuts thumbnail

Originally posted by: sally2651

I'm Loving it <3
Keep bringing these MEGA update๐Ÿ˜Ž

harhem di,madhu di, padha?๐Ÿ˜†
kuts thumbnail

Originally posted by: sirishaperam

Amazing update๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘..i really appreciate tat u ppl r giving importance to akash-payal and dhruv-shraddha(they r lukng cute๐Ÿ˜‰)...

And i forgot tat sheetal was bad in IPKKND after reading ur FF...im liking her now๐Ÿ˜Š
i love da caring arnav very muchโ˜บ๏ธ

Khushi...no words to say...simply great๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Regarding Precap: OMG...they are married๐Ÿฅณ

luv all so much 4 ur wonderful updateโค๏ธ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

people r also forgetting k its not sheetal but shraddha... ๐Ÿคฃ
imran78 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
As usual...great update.

waiting for the next update and thanks for PM
deepika45 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
lovely update.. i am blushing and smiling like a fool here. 
Its party time, our Ms became Mrs.. rabba-ve moments.. loved it. Khushi feeling jeolousy, aww.  Its an magical update. I want to see his family reaction.