Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

Barun or PH. Find your own answers.

arshi21 IF-Rockerz
arshi21
arshi21

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 12:23am | IP Logged
Barun ain't a saint.

He might be really quitting for his own issues, but my point is...

in law, there is said to be a theory of "contributory negligence" in which when both the parties are at fault, the one whose breach of duty had caused GREATER harm is held MORE responsible.

Here, Barun and PH...both are having issues...Barun decided to quit because of his own reasons! His fault..right?

But why cannot the PH stop him??

NO. Do NOT tell me that PH cannot stop him when he doesn't want to. 

That guy doesn't have any new projects, nothing in his hands...and yet he is quitting..who does that? 

And Why? That is for them to know...
but we know...that things are negotiable with him! Its not something which cannot be negotiated in the end...something which even the channel can negotiate!

Now tell me, whose breach of duty is causing a greater harm?

The thing is, even if that boy wants to go...and he doesn't want to stop...fine! But as your viewers we have every right to demand a proper ending to the story if a lead is going.

Why is it difficult to end the show? Because PH/Channel wants to mint money? Do they forget that if they introduce any new lead things would go down the drain and show would ultimately suffer huge losses? 

I say let him go. But give us viewers happy moments till he is here and end the show on a happy note. Give Arnav and Khushi's story the much deserved happy ending. 

BAS.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

mads_skmradiationterribletwist

aneelovesarshi Goldie
aneelovesarshi
aneelovesarshi

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 12:50am | IP Logged
Yeah nobody is saint. All three parties are to be blamed.I am not buying changes in script led the lead to exit the show.Barun might have put down his papers a quite long time back .
Baruns quitting news and as well as 4 lions wish to discontinue IPKKND had become quite evident from their extraordinary pr skills.
 The channel cant be kept out of loop of such a development. They knew that from the beginning and kept quiet, refuted them blatantly on viewers face for UK event when this news first came two months bck.
practically win-win situation for all becoz barun gets a brk, serial gets low trp and gul's agenda of closing story is fulfilled and channel's event also becomes succesful.

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top