Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

.Sunshine.

IF-Rockerz

.Sunshine.

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 12:18am | IP Logged

I have the hardest time dressing up for award functions: Aishwarya Sakhuja

Aishwarya Sakhuja

Tall and skinny Aishwarya Sakhuja was last seen in Sony Entertainment Television's Saas Bina Sasural. The lady with long legs, perfectly shaped killer body, and a smile to die for… is here to share sexy fashion tips and trends. Read on…

Fashion is: I don't follow trends and prefer wearing something which is eye catchy.

Who chooses your clothes? I don't like to shop, so I have few friends who select clothes for me.

Do you wear accessories? I don't like to wear much of accessories except a gold ring and a wrist watch. When it comes to watches, I like Guess and Being Human.

Do you follow any brands? Not really. Only for my jeans I frequently buy from Promod, Mango and FCUK.

Favourite shopping destination: For clothes… it's Bangkok and for shoes… it's USA.

Most expensive buy: Recently, I bought a lehenga for my friend's wedding which was quite expensive.

Clothes you are comfortable in: Jeans and T-shirts with a pair of sneakers.

Favorite designer: Falguni Shane Peacock.

Must-have in your wallet: Money, hair brush and a lip balm.

Favourite perfume: I like wearing Gucci.

Colour that fills your wardrobe: White and red.

Describe "Sale" in one word: Crazy and stupid.

Currently your wardrobe is over-flowing with: Indian wear and with shoes. I have a fetish for shoes. I own more than 100 pair of shoes in my wardrobe at this point of time.

You have hardest time getting dressed for: Award functions.

Any fashion disaster you have come across recently: I don't really observe people that much. If people are comfortable wearing what they feel like then why should I have a problem in it?

If you had to choose a fashion era, which period will it be: 
It should be the 60s. I simply loved that era because it was very classy with Indian touch.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Aish talks about Fashion <3" in Saas Bina Sasuraal forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Post Reply New Post

Go to top