Amrit Manthan

Tej...

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

PRINCESS_ALISHA

IF-Sizzlerz

PRINCESS_ALISHA

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 12:16am | IP Logged
We all comments on ankita, dimple, navi and ada's acting but our tej is also acting really good and that role suits him.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

skapu80anasuya43

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Tej..." in Amrit Manthan forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

anasuya43

IF-Sizzlerz

anasuya43

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 12:56am | IP Logged
aasthanup

We all comments on ankita, dimple, navi and ada's acting but our tej is also acting really good and that role suits him.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

yes I full agrree with you even I thought of it  and got the pic of him  how some i could not do it

I am happy you have taken the tropic to discuss TejClap

Agam used to call him by pet name BandukLOLTej used to call Agam Bullet LOL I Iove the Tej character  very much.He is army officer such a honest officer to the core.and the best friend of Agam and  Nimrit. 
It was well acted by Waseem Mushtag very well 

PRINCESS_ALISHA

IF-Sizzlerz

PRINCESS_ALISHA

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 1:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by anasuya43

aasthanup

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

<font size="2" color="#0000cc">yes I full agrree with you even I thought of it and got the pic of him how some i could not do it</font>

<font size="2" color="#0000cc">I am happy you have taken the tropic to discuss TejClap</font>

<font size="3"><font color="#660033">Agam used to call him by pet name</font> BandukLOL<font color="#660033">Tej used to call Agam BulletLOLI</font><font color="#660033">Iove the Tej character very much.He is army officer such a honest officer to the core.and the best friend of Agam and Nimrit.</font></font>
<font color="#660033" size="3">It was well acted by Waseem Mushtag very well</font>
thanks for the pic.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

anasuya43

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.