Now Can u STOP blaming GUL??? - Page 2

Posted: 11 years ago
 F A K E...  Arnav is so tired and GUL all dolled  up for her mighty FACE UP.  He is so tired and she has mercilessly forced him into it.  Why this video has cropped up  at this opportune momenta  Why cant she could have asked Barun to stay instead because of his fans...  No ..just a saving grace...I cannot digest this.   Her recent storyline has given her out.   crappy forcing these brilliant actors to go through this thrash...
everyone is crazy over here...barun i snot wrong...that is it
Lol ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£ Wat else we can expect from u ...
We want Barun back in show or else end the show with Sarun as lead ...
Edited by pinky89 - 11 years ago
Come on . it lookds like a kidnapping track for me ggg...having hidden guns and asking for an interview.
  If they really wanted to clarify why they dint come up with a statement why interview with barun? dont fall for their trap.

cant u makeout anything interview? then watch it.
Even I don't think that it is GULS pressure which made Arnav to leave the show . I believe that it is his personal decision. But that doesn't means that GUL, Starplus and even Barun is right. Before starting a mega serial  PH or channel should know that it will be hard for viewers to accept the fans to adjust with the quit of male lead. Why didn't they took necessary measures to assure the leads availability till the end of serial? They know that people tolerated the illogical , OTT track just because of our love for Arnav and Kushi. Why couldn't they  convince the lead if the show is ending within  2 month? Leave it. Heard that Barun was on 2 months notice period. Then why didn't plan a plot which is more interesting and convincing. And about Barun,And now he is saying that he is quitting. But initially it was long break. I accept that he is tired and he need time to spend with family, but why can't he just negotiate with the PH and continue with the show till Jan. And if movie offers is the reason then sorry to say but it is an unprofessional excuse . It was not right to leave a show in danger just for such kind of lame excuses .

Edited by ramyarn - 11 years ago
Originally posted by peachpie

Agreed! nice post

thanks
I dont think this is entirley any ONE person's fault! I think Gul wants to end the show too! WHY would she want to ruin the story she conceptualized by bringing in another Hero for Khushi?

If I were HER I would want to end it too! But SP are presurising to keep the show going when half the cast has quit! HOW can they even IMAGINE that IPK would work without ASR or KHUSHI??

It's different if this had happened last year or even 6 months ago! But NOW the show has run 18 months. 400 epsidoes and reached it's MAIN climax, the marriage of the leads! But SP wants to keep it going for at least a few more months because they dont have a show ready yet for that slot!

They DONT care that this story will be irrevocably RUINED if they bring in another man! The audience will HATE them! Even if they keep the show going ASR should only go away on business! Then come back for the end of the show and have a finale with the renunion of ARSHI! THAT is what we want to see! IF SP are too gready to end the show next month, then drag it for 2 more months, but DONT split ARSHI!

Bring BS back at the end and let ARSHI have their happy ending! That way GUL and PH wins, BS gets his leave and audience wins too!
Edited by MrDarcyfan - 11 years ago