India-Forums

Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon
Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

Madhu Says "I Love You" - A Short OS

-Pritt- IF-Sizzlerz
-Pritt-
-Pritt-

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 12:08am | IP Logged

Hi everyone. I was actually having trouble sleeping because a lot is on my mind. So I decided to quickly right something up because Rishbala always gets things off my mind. It's not really a prediction, I don't think the dream will happen like this. But I hope you all still like this. Sorry it's so short and the writing style isn't as great (I literally wrote it up in 10-15 minutes). Also I'll be back with FF updates before Wednesday for sure. Goodnight everyone (hope I can sleep now)!

Madhu Says "I Love You"

RK stood by his wife's side when her entire family turned against her. Malik's truth came out and he ended up going to jail but RK bailed him out and dropped all charges. RK's family apologized to Madhu for falling for Dipali's words.

Madhu wanted to surprise RK on Diwali with fireworks; that brought them close when Madhu ended up in RK's arms after a loud sound. They then celebrated Karva Chauth and RK even broke Madhu's fast.

Everything was perfect. All the misunderstandings were cleared. Nothing was wrong for once.

Madhu lay in bed with RK on the other side of the pillows. She sat up, deep in thought. RK saw her and he sat up himself.

RK: Biwi?

Madhu didn't respond.

RK: BIWI?

Madhu looked towards RK.

Madhu: Huh, sorry, that…I…

Madhu got out of bed and walked towards the window. RK didn't know what was on her mind but he knew there was something. He followed behind her. Madhu stopped in front of the window and just looked out. RK stood behind her.

RK: What's wrong Madhu?

Madhu closed her eyes and took a deep breath. She reopened her eyes and slowly turned to face RK.

Madhu: Everything.

RK: What…Like?

Madhu stared into RK's eyes. Then she looked away, as if fighting with herself on the inside. "Should I? No I shouldn't. Yes I should." Madhu kept thinking to herself.

RK: I asked what's wrong biwi.

Madhu: I love you.

Madhu sucked in a deep breath and opened her eyes. She suddenly sat up; she realized she was still in bed. Was she dreaming? She couldn't tell. RK looked at her from the other side of their pillow wall.

RK: What happened biwi?

Madhu looked towards RK. Her heart was beating fast and she was breathing heavily. RK sat up.

RK: Is everything okay? Did you see a bad dream?

Madhu realized she was dreaming and she sighed. She managed to control her breathing and she answered.

Madhu: Yes, I saw a dream. A good dream.

She smiled.

The following 88 member(s) liked the above post:

simran2608shanmanjupervinnfariha_92sree89halemakhanleen10leenmonigodmaaneet93coolgirl3TinkJiaahutashooooonamanjusha_92Dazlingdivyalovebadhanday_lilyshabi8Meena1428AameranityaangelicdeeptiRed_Opiumkishlay95zelja89Shima_Vivianvaani21pinkstarskpm_madhupkaur92mansiahmedranitharock_ruvi1mangaloreJasleendesigrl414VsoujanyaMysticalRealmrusha4003NanyBrunoMarsbanushivaniAbhayangelQuintessentialIdevsumfairy_stardustarunsunita_gmvishuvANJALI_SAMARIYAmauaaTanuDDianmanid--Rose--..Shweta.._nandy_ForeverForUAllbut1Manasi_16ashred12raaspacht_areebsuk19Basiliskadventure_gurlLittle_Mermaid.PristineSoulkeenu_kk.Tanmaya.MeenahBillu-Maammadeepak148Dark_ChocolateCroppedHorizon.-SmexyGhost-Nithiya95Heartless_Freak_Sparkles_--Udhay---PuNiTh-MuneebaSheikh-Mrinalini-manesha76-Nafisa-_Divya_leelaa9.hayaat.MereMahiyaa....Seema...

_Divya_ IF-Stunnerz
_Divya_
_Divya_

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 12:11am | IP Logged
Hey Very Nice! Big smile Clap
hope dis dream come true! Ying Yang Wink
plzz do write more Tongue Thumbs Up

Edited by divi4u - 12 November 2012 at 12:24am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

.Tanmaya.-Pritt-

-SmexyGhost- IF-Sizzlerz
-SmexyGhost-
-SmexyGhost-

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 12:16am | IP Logged
 Hi Pritt. Awesome OS. luvd it. U r such a talented writer.Clap

.Tanmaya.-Pritt-

QuintessentialI IF-Dazzler
QuintessentialI
QuintessentialI

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 12:18am | IP Logged
Lovely Thumbs Up

.Tanmaya.-Pritt-

ranitha Goldie
ranitha
ranitha

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 12:24am | IP Logged
You know what was the part which was my favourite - the part where he gets up and asks her if everything is fine after she wakes up
Funny shouldn't it have been the I love you part., HmmmConfused... I think I'm overthinkng things, I better go and have my head checkedWacko

.Tanmaya.-Pritt-

Basilisk IF-Sizzlerz
Basilisk
Basilisk

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 12:25am | IP Logged
Superb!!

.Tanmaya.-Pritt-

love.piyali IF-Dazzler
love.piyali
love.piyali

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 12:25am | IP Logged
Awesome OS yaar...btw thnks 4d pm..

.Tanmaya.-Pritt-

-PuNiTh- IF-Stunnerz
-PuNiTh-
-PuNiTh-

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 12:29am | IP Logged
Nice

.Tanmaya.-Pritt-

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index