Page 2 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2

bhanumathitanha

IF-Dazzler

bhanumathitanha

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 2:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by d3_dmg

i so want to answer this,but leave it..It will turn into another "bashing" post..LOL

Kya kya do not worry tell na what is it . U r here for bashing Shantannu so do it we will also do our work by supporting Shantannu . TM maker already tld dis is fun post I think u have thick brain dats y u can't understand da meaning of it . I think u have to creat another fake Id to survive here .

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

meghana29ShantanuSoulRutu-dark.horse-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "swayam's eating funda... (Page 2)" in Channel V Dil Dosti Dance forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Worldpeace

IF-Dazzler

Worldpeace

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 10:58am | IP Logged
guys i think hum main topic se bahar chale gaye hai... its my request to come back to the topic...

meghana29

meghana29

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 11:04am | IP Logged
Agree swayam looks really cute while he's eating..And he has admitted that he eats lots..Break-time kafi nahin hoga iss ke liye shot mein bhi eating..No problem for me at all...Embarrassed

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

bhanumathitanhaWorldpeace

blush.

IF-Rockerz

blush.

FF Forum Graphicer, A/S Shop BC Winner

Posted: 13 November 2012 at 4:34am | IP Logged
and he even was eating when before they were talking..and after that it was a song sequence pyaar mat karna...us main woh burger kha rha tha
and ek aur baat jab rey is talking to taani on phone in locker room n everyone one is oresent there...and other gng except swayam felt like rey is taking to some chick...and telling her tht we can do it in night...(like one night stand n all) tht scene was funny..us main bhi woh biscuit kha raha tha...

meghana29

meghana29

Posted: 13 November 2012 at 7:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by SwaRon_Dreams

and he even was eating when before they were talking..and after that it was a song sequence pyaar mat karna...us main woh burger kha rha tha
and ek aur baat jab rey is talking to taani on phone in locker room n everyone one is oresent there...and other gng except swayam felt like rey is taking to some chick...and telling her tht we can do it in night...(like one night stand n all) tht scene was funny..us main bhi woh biscuit kha raha tha...

Please can u explain when was this? was it when the guys were setting up girls for Rey during rdx marriage?

pou_luvs_ajs

pou_luvs_ajs

Posted: 18 November 2012 at 4:26am | IP Logged
ya exactly how does he manage to be sooo slim even after eating so much?

-Blind.Dance-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Blind.Dance-

Posted: 18 November 2012 at 4:36am | IP Logged
are actually tension mei ya gusse mei kuch logon ki khane ki aadat hoti hai... 

Post Reply New Post

Go to top