Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

Worldpeace

IF-Rockerz

Worldpeace

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 12:05am | IP Logged
k..guys first post ever... i know wat i m just trying to say is a little out of place... but all shantannu fans,, i request not pitofy me after reading this...
why always swayam is shown to have eating something wen he is in damp serious mood...like one in the scene wer before dance camp he was with the boys at rey's place... then now at his home talking to tanni giving her suggestion to handle gs post.. and in various other occassion...
wat i feel is cvs r too desperate to have him gain weight...ROFL 

p.s. i m also a die hard swaron fan so pls dont misunderstand me...

The following 20 member(s) liked the above post:

mili1987meghana29Molly.SwaronAnikz003dews100Anomic_lonerzoharocksaish_swaron-CussTheWorldUpswayamsharonyasri_bellaSwan_--Destiny----Rose--..kunwarSOUL..kritzzz_ArShaBeulaSwaRonPreciousHeartmeghasinghKAS_Nisha_ArSha

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "swayam's eating funda..." in Channel V Dil Dosti Dance forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

..kunwarSOUL..

IF-Rockerz

..kunwarSOUL..

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 12:12am | IP Logged
yup actually i noticed it many times gud to see sm1 else noticed itLOL

BeulaSwaRon

IF-Rockerz

BeulaSwaRon

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 12:21am | IP Logged
bang on noticed it too...and one more when rey-swayam taking abt sharon while entering classroom...seriously dont like it...though he looks cute like that...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ShantanuSoul

..kunwarSOUL..

IF-Rockerz

..kunwarSOUL..

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 12:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by d3_dmg

i so want to answer this,but leave it..It will turn into another "bashing" post..LOL

arey meri sharmilee kabhi to ans.diya kar aur comment karke hamesha bhaag kyon jaati hai darpokDead

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

addicted_swaronmeghana29ShantanuSoul_bellaSwan_Gratitude_MeRutu-Neeti---Destiny--KunwarKiDeewani-Vishaka-

Worldpeace

IF-Rockerz

Worldpeace

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 12:55am | IP Logged

i so want to answer this,but leave it..It will turn into another "bashing" post..LOL
its k... i wont mind... seriously... pls ab ans de do...

--Destiny--

IF-Rockerz

--Destiny--

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 1:23am | IP Logged
Exactly...aur Aaj kal to Kuch zyada hi use khate huwe dikha rahe h CVs...bt shantanu luks sooo cute while eatin...:-D

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Gratitude_Me

--Destiny--

IF-Rockerz

--Destiny--

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 1:25am | IP Logged

are bolo bolo..sab ko tumhare tarah soch rakha h Kya...bash krte fire...

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

ShantanuSoul_bellaSwan_Gratitude_Me-Vishaka-

BeulaSwaRon

IF-Rockerz

BeulaSwaRon

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 1:32am | IP Logged

seriously ...get a life...instead of talking abt why you hate him so much...go and make a post of ur favorites LRG and Vrinda...

yea be careful saying anything abt shantanu cozz teri insult tho pakaa hogi

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

addicted_swaronmeghana29tca21Winds.of.WinterShantanuSoulRutu_bellaSwan_Gratitude_Me-dark.horse--Vishaka-

Post Reply New Post

Go to top