Gurika/PV team we give you million bows

Posted: 11 years ago
Wahooo happy week starting for us๐Ÿ˜Š..A thousands of hugs and kisses for our GURIKA and show๐Ÿ˜ณ

Morning Gals.this weekend was just the best weekend for us...OMG we won the 7 ZRA that too for the first time only๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† this is the power of our showw๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘...That is the show๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘

Wow in just 8 months span our achivements

1.we became channel leaders/we became slot leaders and ya e drip in TRP's many times but we hold on and we rocked back๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘ we stayed in top 10 almost times also๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘

2.we won Best social message show in GOLD awards and the great one was GURIKA the best jodi in Gold Awards๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ

3.we know had won the 7 ZRA which is not a less thing for us..Gurka shoed they are the best in acting

Finally this week started:-

Today KC epi coming following by diwali i hope...so let us sit and enjoy our AarYa and and cutie pie kids.our SP family and let us blast dubeys this time until prasanth fisicio over๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†..Python turning as Devdas...wow we many many thing in store i feel..drama, romance and all๐Ÿ˜Š

so today waiting for Aakoon ki๐Ÿ˜ณ

Hit likes๐Ÿ˜‰
Nice pics n collage...TFS Edited by luv_lvndr - 11 years ago
This was indeed the best weekend for us PVians...Lots and lots of wishes to Gurmeet, Kratika and the whole cast and crew of Punar Vivah
So happy on their victory...their victory means something to each one of us...We seem to be a part of it, right?
Hoping for another fun-filled PVlicious week...
HAPPY DIWALI AGAIN!!!
Wow nice post yaar. PV truly rocks!! It deserves all the awards. Thanks for the lovely pics!!!
Originally posted by Loveforlife

Wow nice post yaar. PV truly rocks!! It deserves all the awards. Thanks for the lovely pics!!!

๐Ÿ˜Š
Wow...veena ka...Superb post...
Our PV n GURIKA...Really Rocking!!!
I dont find words to Praise them...bcos you have said everything...
I just waiting for My Gurika n AARYA Scene in Today epi!!!
Originally posted by Frozen007

This was indeed the best weekend for us PVians...Lots and lots of wishes to Gurmeet, Kratika and the whole cast and crew of Punar Vivah
So happy on their victory...their victory means something to each one of us...We seem to be a part of it, right?
Hoping for another fun-filled PVlicious week...
HAPPY DIWALI AGAIN!!!

yup dear waiting for pvilicious week๐Ÿ˜Š
We bow before u to show our love and honour to your great work ๐Ÿ˜›
Nice post
this weekend was indeed the best
PV ROCKS
AARYA ROCKS 
Awesome post..๐Ÿ‘
Pv deserves all awards..