Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

So MAMR release April 2013 - TILL THEN WHAT???

chitrajay IF-Dazzler
chitrajay
chitrajay

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 11:58pm | IP Logged
The movie releases in April 2013 - till then Mr. Barun Sobti is "taking a break" -- ATLEAST THATS WHAT THE PRODUCTION HOUSE AND STAR PLUS WILL HAVE US BELIEVE!!!!!

Think? Why would anyone leave his most successful show to sit at home?

Oh yeah I forgot

1. Relax and do nothing
2. Watch football
3. Dream of signing 3 movies at one time

MOnsters all! Haven't thought twice about ruining someones' reputation

Mr. BARUN SOBTI - MY HEART BLEEDS FOR YOU.
Respect you for standing up for yourself in a world full of HYPOCRITES!

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

nomad.nessbebo2050sg08GodsEyeTish_Anipieryrosesohara

sohara IF-Sizzlerz
sohara
sohara

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 12:18am | IP Logged
Barun willingly want to out of work for six months! Is he a fool? And I have doubt any body will go to see his small banner movie with so many unimpressive casts.I wish you good luck Barun.
sun2011 Goldie
sun2011
sun2011

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 12:29am | IP Logged
Barun said he wants this long break to spend time with his family especially his wife - so I guess his wife and family said to him - its either US or IPKKND - so Barun wants this break.

This after he put the burden on PH and Sanaya Irani to run the kidnap track for 40 days instead of his initial mention of 40 days.

I really feel sad for SANAYA IRANI - she carried the show in his absence and did not receive a single individual award - my heart bleeds for her - I wish her Karma is soon rewarded with many many bollywood offers!
Tish_Ani IF-Sizzlerz
Tish_Ani
Tish_Ani

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 12:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sun2011

Barun said he wants this long break to spend time with his family especially his wife - so I guess his wife and family said to him - its either US or IPKKND - so Barun wants this break.

This after he put the burden on PH and Sanaya Irani to run the kidnap track for 40 days instead of his initial mention of 40 days.

I really feel sad for SANAYA IRANI - she carried the show in his absence and did not receive a single individual award - my heart bleeds for her - I wish her Karma is soon rewarded with many many bollywood offers!
But I had seen dat Barun hd sed his wife is very supportive. So, she might never had blackmailed him rather asked him...LOL
so 1-2 weeks is enuf for an actor to take a break, den?
Barun knws he's in a daily soap n he hs done 2 daily soaps completely til d end, so he's nt immature or doesnt know tv industry!!

Sumthing's fishy here

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sun2011

tiahalder IF-Rockerz
tiahalder
tiahalder

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 12:39am | IP Logged
barun really looks very tired..he deserves a break..it may be for health issues too..because after that his film promotions will start..and he himself mentioned he wants to give enough time for that. 
Lucifer16 Senior Member
Lucifer16
Lucifer16

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 1:21am | IP Logged
I bet there is another film up his sleeve.  Bet my bottom dollar.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sun2011

meghapriyanka Senior Member
meghapriyanka
meghapriyanka

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 1:25am | IP Logged
1st dec, than jan, than march nd now april, is this movie releasing???????

Barun knw the state, he wil not leave ipk for a movie whose release is after 6 mnth, or i doubt if it wil b more.
sun2011 Goldie
sun2011
sun2011

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 1:25pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Tiashaa

Originally posted by sun2011

But I had seen dat Barun hd sed his wife is very supportive. So, she might never had blackmailed him rather asked him...LOL
so 1-2 weeks is enuf for an actor to take a break, den?
Barun knws he's in a daily soap n he hs done 2 daily soaps completely til d end, so he's nt immature or doesnt know tv industry!!

Sumthing's fishy here

I agree with your post - remember he said he will do anything for his wife!!! AM sure she might have felt insecure with Barun's scenes with Sanaya - who would not - Sanaya is a beauty with brains and a wonderful personality!

Other fishy facts that add up -
1. Barun cited health reasons and exhaustion and family for asking for a " well deserved long break"! === why, so that he will not be penalized to pay back as per his contract!
2. Next, when PH was in a fix - they have a show to run - viewers and SP to keep afloat - they cannot cater to Barun's demands for long indefinite break.
3. So Barun says then I want to quit though I have no BW offers ((he means he has not signed any yet - remember in September there were articles saying he is in talks with many production houses about scripts and is interested in character roles - Barun was already planning his way out since he got his first movie!!!)
4. With all the fiasco - now who thinks Barun Sobti is so very innocent - he who was so selfish to not care to be professional to his costar and so called very good friend - Sanaya Irani == who took on the burden with the rest of the IPKKND cast to manage the Kidnap track when he was selfishly pursuing his wonderful dream because he is so very talented than Sanaya Irani!!! 
5. Next when he quits, we will hear Barun went on auditions and has landed these movie offers!
6. Barun will then be promoting his movies to us - I value honesty not sneakiness in actors!!!

I will watch IPKKND and any show or film for articulate flawless professional actress Sanaya Irani!! Sanaya Irani does not need enemies when she has such good friends!!!!

Edited by sun2011 - 12 November 2012 at 1:27pm

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top