Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

Gul actually asked him...that? (Page 2)

chitrajay IF-Dazzler
chitrajay
chitrajay

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 12:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tanmana

Originally posted by vellainsaan

I don't think Barun lies. Honestly, that crying story is too fat fetched anyway. 

But I find Gul asking that particular question and putting it in teaser video very creepy and appalling. Like she is trying to prove some point. So they DO read everything we say on IF. Everything. Every rumour. Hence the interview. Now, this is PR. Gul ji taking interview, asking all the correct questions which relieves them from any responsibility about his quitting. They just want to clear their name. 

I wish Akshay, Deepali and Daljeet ka bhi interview leti. Why did they all leave? Did they sign films too? Dead

exactly if it had been random questions abt him leaving etc yes- but see how cleverly she has brought up that aspect!

xctly

barun12 Groupbie
barun12
barun12

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 12:43am | IP Logged
yup.. totally agree with u...  hassi kom dard zada feel huya mujhe...i feel it... paata nahi ... sayad main galat hoon. Crybut intrvw ke samay jab barun haas rahe the tab barun ke ankh dekhkar mujhe laga , ab main ro doon...!! his eyes!! omg  ,wanted 2 say smthng ... kuyn mujhe asa lagaaa??? bolo na yaar... really very bad...CryCry aur  abhi kyun ye intrvw dikhaya?? ab taak kaha the sob??? jabab hai koyi??? toh plss share karo... i want to knw... kuch thik nahi hai... phir vi ye dikhana chahte hai Angry sob thik hai... shittt!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!OuchDead

Go to top