Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Its about Arnav, Arshi and Ipkknd not about Barun.

Kamala05 IF-Sizzlerz
Kamala05
Kamala05

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 11:45pm | IP Logged
I was bit annoyed after watching E24 news . they referred Barun as Anar and girls are after this Anar.

I think they misunderstood these protests of fans as an obsessiveness for Barun. Is SP and 4 lions having same misunderstanding ?

For me I am not upset because Barun is leaving the show , I am sad because I will miss  Arnav the passionate ,angry young man, who does everything differently.
I am not a fan of Barun but I am a die heart fan of Arnav. Of course Barun's acting made us fall in love with Arnav.  But I have seen other serials of Barun but I never had loved his other characters.

I am sad because of the news that the beautiful love story of Arnav Kushi will end suddenly that too in an convincing manner.

I am disturbed because I will miss the exceptional chemistry of Sarun. OMG they really share a beautiful chemistry. In an interview Barun said that their pairing is noticed because of the good script . I will not accept that. There are other love stories with good script but not the pairing of every love story is discussed.Since last 15 years the most discussed onscreen Jodi in bollywood was SRK and Kajol. But the films which they acted together as pairs was not exceptional. It was the chemistry between SRK and Kajol made the films exceptional. They were my favorite jodi till IPKKND but now it is Sarun .The onscreen chemistry like Sarun or Srk - kajol happens rarely very rarely.

One of the uniqueness of IPKKND is definitely Sanaya Barun combination. The way both respond in scenes makes it different. The creatives lost there track after hate marriage . The swami track , kidnap track,  were irritating but viewers managed to find positives in these tracks also. That is because of the Arnav Kushi scenes. We adored the bindi scene in swami track, Arnavs confession and Kushi's reaction in Kidnap track .The only positive thing which made viewers stick to the show at the time of illogical boring tracks is Sarun. We get disappointed of an episode with out Arshi. I wonder how the 4 lions and SP believed that we will get adjusted with the show with the absence of Arnav. No Arnav means no Arshi. 
I am disturbed of the news that IPKKND will end soon, because it is a rare combination of good script, exceptional casting and good of screen relationship which in turn positively helped the show.

Note : The most disappointing matter is that we knows the USP of IPKKND is ARSHI / SARUN but strangely it seems like 4 lions, PH and the actors are not bothered about it. They believe that in the course of time we will accept new face and will adapt with the situation.  I feel like I have offered to read a beautiful story with last pages missing.  Why they don't give as a chance to cherish the good memories of Arshi.? Why can't Barun just spare another 2 month for the serial which made him a star?Why can't  PH / star plus find options to end the serial with the dignity it deserved ?

Edited by ramyarn - 12 November 2012 at 12:41am

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

sarawakblackdice1001ifsaal044moomin4455supriya.arshifarheen75mints23tiahalderARS24-B.N.K-

supriya.arshi IF-Dazzler
supriya.arshi
supriya.arshi

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 11:53pm | IP Logged
thts the thing if no Barun then no ARSHI OR SARUN TOGETHER!!!!

so its better they end the show..if Barun leaves...with ARSHI together...nd not ruin it!!!!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

princesssheenaKamala05

shijinareneesh IF-Dazzler
shijinareneesh
shijinareneesh

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 12:02am | IP Logged
For me Ipk=Arshi=Sarun. If there is no Sarun then no Arshi n no ipk.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Kamala05

sun_shine18 Senior Member
sun_shine18
sun_shine18

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 12:08am | IP Logged
we love ASR too, we also don't want to miss him
actually that's the point, in our minds no one else can play him other than barun
its just like that, we cant change it
and ofcourse we definitely don't want a new man in khushi's life other than arnav
hope you get my point..

Kamala05

ARS24 IF-Sizzlerz
ARS24
ARS24

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 12:10am | IP Logged
so its better they end the show.

Kamala05

sirjusimiarshi IF-Dazzler
sirjusimiarshi
sirjusimiarshi

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 12:10am | IP Logged
No barun No sarun no arshi no ipkknd for me,,,,i watched this show just for arshi <3

Kamala05

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top