India-Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

Save Your Sanity or least mine

jolans Newbie
jolans
jolans

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 11:43pm | IP Logged
I've never been an active member on this forum or even had to log in before, because I was in my happy world of lurking and reading about everyone's take on the day's episode, catching up on the latest spoilers and watching beautiful vm's. Just scrolling through the posts the last few days have taken their toll, all this negativity, rumors, and speculations of what is happening behind the scenes is just grating on my nerves. I feel like I'm in the middle of a bar fight, fists are flying and everyone is fighting, and I don't know how to make it stop. It's he said this, she said that. I understand and I also am very upset that Barun Sobti may no longer be apart of IPKKND and yes he was one of the main reasons why I started watching. I literally stumbled onto the show by accident on youtube looking for a hindi song, I ended up clicking on an awesome Arshi VM which then led to my IPKKND marathon, watching a year's worth of episodes in the span of a week or two, and have been watching religiously since.

Anyways, all I really wanted to say is people lets look at the situation calmly:

1.SP/PH/Barun official statements, why are we not getting any? The answer is they are probably still negotiating, no one is ever going to tell you the truth behind the negotiations until they are over because it might give one party a upper hand. In that case we can still petition for Barun to continue with the show as he is most likely to need of the upper hand.

2. You catch more flies with honey...Some of the posts I've seen directed at SP/PH/Barun are insulting and spiteful. Do you seriously think that if you insult someone that what you have to say will actually matter to them? If someone blasts insults at me, I stop listening, I certainly will not respect their opinion nor want to do anything about it. Be like Gandhi people, be like Gandhi. Kill them with kindness. Please in your letters/posts/calls show some decorum and be kind and respectful by just simply asking for Barun to stay. (Or we could all pull a Khushi and send them Jalebi's Wink, at the very least virtual ones)

3. Barun may really want to quit, if that is the case I sincerely wish him the best in all of his future endeavors. But should the entire IPKKND cast/crew suffer for him wanting to leave? All I live by is do no harm. I would feel really guilty if I were the cause of people losing their jobs and essentially their way of putting food on the table, especially over a tv show. And as a Barun fan would I never want him to be saddled with the guilt that his quitting led to not only the demise of the show but the loss of his co-workers/friends jobs. I may stop watching the show myself but I'd let the show die the natural way not because I petitioned for it. (They already gave us an ending with the wedding, hell I was half afraid they did end the show the way they shot that episode but hopefully they may give us some closure on his final episode, since this Sheetal storyline looks to be wrapping up)

Thank you for taking the time to read my post and I apologize for it's length, which is seriously way, way, way longer than I intended it to be.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

49nditzvidspatelterribletwistPriya_990tiahalderpri_armaan

Priya_990 Goldie
Priya_990
Priya_990

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 12:01am | IP Logged
Good post...
Jelebi idea achcha hai.did u try?
jolans Newbie
jolans
jolans

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 12:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Priya_990

Good post...
Jelebi idea achcha hai.did u try?

Glad you liked the idea. It's from the Tabasco sauce campaign I participated in to save "Roswell" from cancellation, back when I was in high school. If you know a way I could order the jalebis from Canada I'd give it a try.

Edited by jolans - 26 November 2012 at 6:09pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Priya_990

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top