Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

Old pic of Sonam and Arjun Kapoor @ party in 2008

BollyPC thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 11 years ago

Arjun protecting Sonam from the cameras... lol both were chubby! 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

gilmores thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
That's Arjun? ðŸ˜²

Can't decide if he looks worse now or back then. Maybe he should not shave? 😕

Sonam toh still looks pretty.
MoronsKiMallika thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Hainn? Ye sachhi-mucchi Arjun hai?  Well, hua chhokra jawaan re. 🥳

TFS.
canuck-umz thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Parineeti also looks different due to her weight loss or else she was the female Arjun. Google images gives a better view of how these people actually looked.

Arjun ugh just don't like him no matter what.

and it's true weight loss does dramatically change a person's appearance, losing fat on your face is difficult but yes it is possible.
Edited by canuck-umz - 11 years ago
This content was originally posted by: sallmanmylove

i noticed that too! when these kids loose weight their face also changes...😕 alia and arjun and sonakshi look nothing like the way they did when they were fat. Never knew that you can loose fat in your face ðŸ˜²

I feel the same as well. I am not sure if  everyone goes under the knife. But then, are there some special diets that make your face slim up too? i mean, i agree that some ppl turn out absolutely gorgeous as they grow older , but not all. Hai na? 😕

Every part of a person slims up during weight loss. Met on of my friends 5 years back when she was chubby. Those days I used to think, she had enlarged her breasts. 😳 Yeah, they were huge... & I was like -- Why would she opt for this! She's still a teen...  ðŸ¤”😕 

A year later when she lost all her flabs & became fit, I found, she's no more the girl with big boobs. 😳 

This content was originally posted by: bambogli

Every part of a person slims up during weight loss. Met on of my friends 5 years back when she was chubby. Those days I used to think, she had enlarged her breasts. 😳 Yeah, they were huge... & I was like -- Why would she opt for this! She's still a teen...  ðŸ¤”😕 

A year later when she lost all her flabs & became fit, I found, she's no more the girl with big boobs. 😳 

🤣... thank you. My brain was ghooming gol-gol wondering about all this. So, that means, not all go under the knife , hmm. Its limited to feature correction only, most of the time.😆
Didn't mean to have fun at the expense of my friend though. ðŸ˜³  
BIackSwan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
No offence to him but he looks bad. Had he was an ordinary guy, I highly doubt if he'd ever become an actor. This applies of majority of star kids. They should worship their star parents
.Comics_Music. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Awww...Arjun being a protective brother! 😆 😳
They look so different here!!