Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

I am back!! Is BARUN a LIAR! UPDATE* (Page 7)

vishali990 IF-Dazzler
vishali990
vishali990

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 12:30am | IP Logged
we want barun...dat's it!!!!!

tanmana IF-Dazzler
tanmana
tanmana

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 12:31am | IP Logged
ur pics plz
spate22 IF-Sizzlerz
spate22
spate22

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 12:31am | IP Logged
Thank you!! Clap It's the fans who themselves are calling Barun a liar and tarnishing his image!! Why can't you people believe him when he says he's taking a break??!! Let him have his time off in peace!! He said he's not leaving the show so why not trust his word??!! Disapprove Instead of listening to people who are getting scoops from random people on sets or whatever!! Ermm I don't know who started the rumor but they are playing you!! Either to protect Barun or stop him from taking a long break!! Ermm

Shreya
sweetnoori IF-Stunnerz
sweetnoori
sweetnoori

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 12:33am | IP Logged
Well dear i never bashed gul,,even not sp yahh
i alawyz say thz line
silences speaks more thn words
soo dear that why i cannt say anything
god know what is truth sooo i just want dear ipkknd barun or sanaya thz u also now every well after barun mostly pp
L quiet sooo dear no bashing not at alll yaar we love barun alot dear if we think barun is lair soo why we still sending mail,etc dear its time to save our serial,,bsss we love barun alot never thinks he is lair,,,
he never speak lai wid his fans that me
Very well know dear,,
plz u also don,t be angry yaar,,
bs guyz plz plz don,t forget mails and call tweet spam,,
dear thnks but now app bahi gussa chor dain,,
sheanuzz Goldie
sheanuzz
sheanuzz

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 12:33am | IP Logged
I think you were the one singing a different tune some days ago if I remember correctly. What happened? Some changes behind the scene? Wonder what brought about the change for posting something pro Gul!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

supriya.arshibaRunmYlove21pri_armaan

prettypri IF-Rockerz
prettypri
prettypri

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 12:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by pri_armaan

Originally posted by prettypri

Originally posted by pri_armaan

Thank you so much for the clarification or watever this is!

You tell dont u find the timing of this interview suspicious?? 

Fans are going bersek,. SP the biggest channel giivng contradictory statement every mintu, PH has been silent when barun was being bashed and called names and now suddenly we have BS nad GUL chatting over coffee?
Fine i believ the interview is nt scripted but why now?
why not when Barun was being bashed and his name was to be cleared!!

Why when PH has to cllear their name? and why this stupid teaser! They very well know wht hell is fans going thru so why nt post the Interview??

I thnk the biggest issue here is...Barun said he is taking a break and SP claim he has movies in hand...one of them is not right definitely..and the blame is being laid n the commn factor..the PH.

If they can clear that it woud be good...if this interview is intended as a damage control fr GUl then looking at the hatred fr her from fans I don't think it will work..
If its a clarification and they ar doing it in a different way then I hope it's clear enough..and answers all questions ...fate of show particularly..

But all said I doubt if any statement now will convince fans..unless its what is wanted by majority..even f Barun says he doesn't have any issues with Anyne pp will say he s beng forced..

I don't thnk the interview is fake..simply seeing the content...Barun seems totally a ease when he talks about the show and scenes..
And regrading wet eyes we Dnt knw the context..and if they had to show a scripted interview why wouldn't they ensure he looks good and edit out the tears parts??
My problem is woth the timing of this teaser!
And why teaser, post interview and kaam khatam! Breaks mei interview dikhane ka kya matlab hai! Veyr smartly edited teaser it was. Not fake m saying. The interview doesnt appear to me as fake, but the way its been posted, its timing is all a strategy thats wht m sure of!
They need to clear actor's name too! If the actor syaing all good things about you, then stand upp for him atleast. He is being good to them even when we all know he aint happy with the script and he has voice his opinion about this and not listened at all.
But why come when u wnat ur name to be cleare. thats utterly selfish. DO they get this that after this interview there will be a section of fans who will say barun was a liar and he made our fool! Again Baurn's reputation at stake!
ut yeah i agree this interview has and vill backfire them as well! And it should! They deserve it
And yes his eyes are moist but i dont think he cried in the interview, he simply looks exhausted o me.
But his smile doesnt reach his eyes tht anyone can make out!

Well I can't say about smile reaching his eyes as I don't knw him except as ASR and there he s acting!
But of course he is exhausted and tha shows..
And one thing...I have seen othef interviews of his where he doesn look at the camera or fiddles...so ts not the first time...there have been multiple posts about his body language in interviews even when there was n news of his quitting..
When did this all start..n Thu or Fri right...and SP said heis quitting only yesterday..no official statement from Barun or PH says the same..fans bombarded SP as tha was te avenue we had..
How do we know whose names will be cleared in the interview...although why they posted a teaser even I don't nderstand...
tiahalder IF-Rockerz
tiahalder
tiahalder

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 12:35am | IP Logged
this shows that the loyal fans of barun dont trust him..
even though the guy is saying he needs a break nobody is ready to believe.
every man deserves a break and also better opportunity..so its better to accept it.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

spate22

MeeraHK Coolbie
MeeraHK
MeeraHK

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 12:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tnusredey

Look I dnt know whom 2 believe & what 2 believe. 
According 2 SP dere is no meeting 2day. So dey lied 4 da past 2 days.Shocked. that apart dere were many lies told by SP.
2ndly according 2 mishit's spoilers Barun is leaving IPKKND, da new man will enter & Barun m8 cum back in da last episode. Da show vl end in jan. So wats da point in dis? If dis really happens, den he has actually left da show. which he didnt say in his recent interviews. 
One thing is dat patience has a limit. We r still trying. Bt we r really looking 4 answers.

see so are nt fools to tell the schedule to people who call...why do people misinterpert..imagine u being spo exe..cand u get 100 calls in an hr and they ask same question..are when bs siad he is nt leaving..why do we have to thnk the other way..do u all thnk its so easy to leave this kind of a role...which has brt him name and fame or are sp fools to allow him to leave...if u irritate sp this us what we will get..ni offence..he hsa nt left thye shw..he is nt hp or laxmiji that he can say i m leaviubng and ph will say hello hi byee byee..he wants a brk he sais it depnds on story line..in between all are cooked up by our members and media..so keep calm...

Go to top